Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (66228 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by amaraty1: 1:32am On Jun 29, 2021
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by prophetfire: 1:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Igbankpa:
My younger brother is dating a married woman.

I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.

I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.

He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

Let me also add that he is just 24 and she is 40
. Inform your mom, inform your family members. If not your brother haff die finish. Your conscience will kill you if you keep quiet and God will punish you for being an accessory after the fact.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by pfadom: 2:04am On Jun 29, 2021
If anything happens to the woman directly or through those who are sympathetic for the woman's husband, I'm afraid your brother might receive the treatment of Chidinma Ojukwu.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Fxwarrior: 2:48am On Jun 29, 2021
Slaworrmiir what did your grandfather advise you that year?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Kellie069(m): 3:05am On Jun 29, 2021
I have seen a similar situation as this! I’d advice you to limit your pressure on the issue because right now, you are an automatic enemy to both your brother and his RICH mistress ! Women can be very desperate, especially the rich ones who knows their ways out’ make she nor go kill you o! Even your brother nor go know when e take sell you out as an enemy of their relationship. Just be careful because married woman way fit date pikin way e fit born, fit do anything o!

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by hansomb: 3:07am On Jun 29, 2021
There's a boundary to everything in life, even when sinning there's a boundary you should not over step else you find yourself in trouble like drink driving, betting with someones money, sleeping with married men or women, excessive smoking without good food /diet etc
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by OsusTroller: 3:27am On Jun 29, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
There is no African spiritual repercussions for cheating. So called African "repercussions" is just to instill fear on potential cheaters and also to put society in order.. Your village king and chiefs cheats how come no repercussions for them in the african traditional way

In the real world, cheating is immoral and break trust, the repercussions for cheating with a married woman is getting attacked by a jealous husband or getting STIs and STDs, unwanted pregnancy and divorce.

Advice: You can't stop a man that is in "love" with a married woman, you can only wait for the husband to come at your door with cutlass and police, maybe he will learn, honor killing is real, just tell him that.

[/s]
Shut up with your nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by OsusTroller: 3:30am On Jun 29, 2021
dhameelare:
Nothing u say is going to make him stop.

U shld mind ur own business or he'll see u as an enemy in the long run
You people should stop this SENSELESS talk of minding your own business. It doesn't make sense at all. How can he mind his business on top of his brother in a potential danger? When the repercussions can even affect him and the entire family?
Always use your brain before typing nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by OsusTroller: 3:31am On Jun 29, 2021
gentlestdude:
bahd guy... op face your business
Very stupid talk. If dem kill am now, will he just mind his business?
All this Nairaland kids sef...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by OsusTroller: 3:34am On Jun 29, 2021
gentlestdude:
not in this context
Or deh. What is the meaning of context?

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Uchejune: 3:36am On Jun 29, 2021
Call me I can help you.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by iamtardey: 3:42am On Jun 29, 2021
Let than nigga be man...let time judge dem,not you.
Igbankpa:

I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.

I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.

He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by awajis78: 3:58am On Jun 29, 2021
The fly that refuse to here the words follow the corps to the grave.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by gentlestdude(m): 3:58am On Jun 29, 2021
OsusTroller:
Very stupid talk. If dem kill am now, will he just mind his business? All this Nairaland kids sef...
you're the kid mumu
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by gentlestdude(m): 3:59am On Jun 29, 2021
OsusTroller:
Or deh. What is the meaning of context?
ode ni e go ask Google...

TFU
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Patokegod: 4:32am On Jun 29, 2021
The future of your brother is at stake here. If really you love him,with the Love of God, you will do anything to bring him out of the cage he found himself.
Tell your Mum about it and stop acting like a baby. Your Mum knows the implications of what your brother is into and she knows the way out.
The earlier, the better!
Act now!!!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Splen07(m): 4:40am On Jun 29, 2021
Igbankpa:

Abeg na who run am for am? I need this kind relationship too
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Myer(m): 5:13am On Jun 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
He should retrace his step cos even if he is lucky not to be caught he won't escape the repercussions from this terrible act

What's the repercussion?
Do side-chics suffer any repercussions?
Why do you think side-dicks will suffer any repercussion?

The only repercussion is if he gets caught by the husband he's definitely a goner.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by chinchum(m): 5:21am On Jun 29, 2021
The biggest issue is that his mentality may be fuckeddd up about dating girls of his age range....... he won't like such girls any longer, he most likely will end up marrying a woman old enough to be his mum.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by AfonjaConehead: 5:46am On Jun 29, 2021
Igbankpa:

Breach of trust ke!!!! If you don't do something drastic now like...telling your mom and dad or you and your parents go warn the woman,if you don't do such now, that your brother will surely land in some shhhhyyyt and guess what,he will hold you responsible for not doing anything...and your parents will also do same!!!

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Munzy14(m): 5:59am On Jun 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

O choro ka op gba nkiti ka nwanne ya gafuo?

Nwaanyi ahu a ruola ala! O jishiela nwa ndi mmadu.
...but it could be that she's more in love, considering the fact that she got pregnant for op's brother and wanted to keep it.
The truth wu, they provide wat eachother needed...I mean the guy and the woman.

At 24, he needed a woman who will genuinely be there for him..plus the huge care she will be baptizing him with as an experienced older lady and probably that gift..

In return, the guy gives her attention, that huge sexual satisfaction and respect as well.

Such relationship, no one can stop them, until they decide to seperate themselves....OP is wasting time...And if he snitch, he will lose his trust and being his confidant....plus subtle hate.

You see these ladies that marry oversea guys, and stay here while oga deh outside, this is the result...Nature must fill vacuum...She must be in natural needs...Even intimacy gadgets won't handle...

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by authority2006(m): 6:17am On Jun 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Most married women are emotionally and sexually neglected. That's why an affair with one is very rewarding. No 24 year-old will give your brother the peace and bliss he is getting from that 40 year-old.

Do not be fooled,
Having shagged at least 18 married women, 24 widows, 39 divorcees and 7 babymamas, I can authoritatively confirm to you that there is no repercussion for shagging a married woman asides physical harm from an aggrieved husband because my health and wealth hasn't known a better yesterday and the husbands of these women even began progressing in leaps after my dipstick entered their wives' sump.

That myth is a tactics based on fear to manipulate a wife's freewill to share kpekus, confining her to an involuntary bondage of chastity.
It also aims to scare cowardly men away from them.

When they noticed that most adulterous women will rather have their husbands dead and out of their cheating way, they changed the myth to say it doesn't only kill a husband, but also kills the children of the woman and her lover.

But most women now know it's all talk and that's why we have more promiscuous married women than men today.

Do not stand in the way of his happiness. Let your brother be and respect him for trusting you enough to confide in you.
Neither should you betray that trust by letting your mom in on it. If you must advice him, just advise him to be cautious.

"This life no get part 2".

Potential physical harm and happiness are word and opposite
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by godlessmind: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
There is no African spiritual repercussions for cheating. So called African "repercussions" is just to instill fear on potential cheaters and also to put society in order.. Your village king and chiefs cheats how come no repercussions for them in the african traditional way

In the real world, cheating is immoral and break trust, the repercussions for cheating with a married woman is getting attacked by a jealous husband or getting STIs and STDs, unwanted pregnancy and divorce.

Advice: You can't stop a man that is in "love" with a married woman, you can only wait for the husband to come at your door with cutlass and police, maybe he will learn, honor killing is real, just tell him that.

Tell the dumb mutherfuckaz how it is
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2021
Hmm this one strong ooo
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by OsusTroller: 6:34am On Jun 29, 2021
gentlestdude:
you're the kid mumu
Hoe low foe
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by SunTzu123(m): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2021
Dangerous situation. Get ONE matured man from your family to talk to him.
If he still refuses, inform your whole family and then leave him alone.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by SenorFax(m): 6:55am On Jun 29, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Hope u know what's call magun for Yoruba, na wetin kill my nigga be that oo, they place magun ontop his gf, na earlier this month this stuff happen weh nigga weh dey healthy sleep no wake up again when they find out say na magun weh dey place on top the girl she dey yansh kill am
Leave him to his "WOKE" world, he doesn't know. Soon he will be shouting we are selling our cultures and traditions to the white man. Until people like him experience it up close, they never believe. Ignorance kills faster these days, all these Nairaland kids sha

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by liver123(m): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2021
Guy tell your parents about it if you love that your brother

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by SenorFax(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2021
mrksquare:

You really did justice to this issue. I doff my hat for you.
You've never heard about Magun before I guess. Both in Nigeria and other African countries
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Newboss(m): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Mind your business. This is why I keep even the smallest thing as secret. People like you are all over the world, and are worse than CNN, Fox, and BBC news combined.

Take that thing you know to your grave. Don't loose guard your brother. He trusted you.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by thunderbabs: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2021
Igbankpa:

Egbeee! Who doesn't care for a sugar mummy should raise his hand? shocked Deep down, i know say you dey envy am despite the dangers attached to it grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mrksquare: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2021
SenorFax:

You've never heard about Magun before I guess. Both in Nigeria and other African countries

It is called penis Captivus. It is a medical condition simpliciter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride / How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.