Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,653 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) (90625 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by lonelydora: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2021
One thing must kill a man.
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Dalivingrin: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2021
He die in konjition

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by personal59: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Haba

This life self....... Man just dey die ontop sex wetin now

And to you igbere how you take know say the sex dey hot?? You dey there?

Fear God o
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Earlystar698(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Ggg
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by jamze: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2021
KILLED in ACTION (KIA)

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by mintdrop: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2021
I don't know you before.
But person go break your heart soon �

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by loadedvibes: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2021
Omo wahala
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Papakobie: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This is why my grand father will always say to me son

Be careful when banging......when you start hearing baby....harder....don't stop.....

You better stop son....or else you might join your ancestors
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by olabimpe4321(f): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2021
Always a very bad news nowadays, what is really happening in this country
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2021
Den go de f@ck like people wen wan drill for oyel angry

Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Hot Sex With A Woman (Photo) | #IgbereTV

A married man who hails from Okposhi in Ebonyi State has died while having hot sex with a young lady in the state, Igbere TV has learnt.

IGBERE TV gathered that the ugly incident happened at one of the Hostels in front of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo(AE-FUNAI) last week.

According to report, the two lovers enjoyed the sex till it went sour.

An eyewitness said, "they went into coma while this girl was resuscitated with the aid of an Oxygen, the man is resting in a Mortuary now."

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/4791921670836349/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by jamesversion: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2021
Hehehehe. Sweet news.

Dat was how one 21yrs smallie was shouting "hit me harder, pls baby don't stop"... Hehehe. I just dey look am. Person wey I almost reach to born.

When I got tired, I stopped oh. No be work.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by ogubolokento(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2021
See the nipples wey serve as channel to the man's death
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by BosseJ: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2021
Smh. Maybe he meant to furk her to death, but he died instead.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Fiscus105(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2021
God that design man to ejaculate few minute after thrusting knws what is doing but since we human now knowledgeable than almighty.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by tutudesz: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2021
Sidechicks winning by 2-0 since last week undecided married me yet to score any goal

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Greystone: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2021
NOC1:
Something must kill a man, never you try having sex without eating. one day nearly collapsed on active service. came back from trip tired, my babe was about leaving, after one kiss the idiot stood up na him i enter work as i cum i felt empty couldn't stand, it was like i am shutting down gasping for air.

I had a very similar experience bruh. undecided

I've learned that he who rests after "cumming", lives to "cum" another day.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2021
gods of the land on marriage people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2021
nrexzy:
Her nipples still Dey active service

See you eye
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by juman(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2021
Most likely suffocated from generator exhaust fumes.

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by iLegendd(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2021
Probably caused by drugs. When we tell them not to use drugs for sex (it hurts the liver) they refused.

Now, your question is: what should we use then?

Answer: use a natural method with permanent cure. No drug, herb, concoction, or substance is involved.

Read the book Lasticle and you'll get what I mean. Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by alizma: 11:39am On Jun 29, 2021
Another hero is gone, he left behind standing nipples in his honour.
Safe trip Man

7 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by akilo1: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2021
Something must kill a man grin
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2021
If she opens eyes to see herself in bed & eavesdrops people talking about how she got there, I'm afraid she's gonna pretend to be in coma for longer days cheesy

Oro buruku toun terin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by illicit(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2021
tongue
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by OmayieHenry(m): 11:41am On Jun 29, 2021
:D6
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2021
undecided undecided

Op how did the reporter know the s3x sesson was hot and they were enjoying it.

Shebi journalism now involves imaginative thinking ni..
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 11:41am On Jun 29, 2021
They must have been poisoned. Two cant pass out like that at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Ibkhaleel: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2021
But nawa for all these Biafrans sef. They're always in the news for bad happenings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by OmayieHenry(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2021
Not Again.

But before then let me finish my work here by setting up these foreign supermarket shelves. Incase, we are importers of foreign supermarket shelves for your malls, pharmacy, bakery, stores and other at an affordable rate and also supply nationwide whatsapp me
0eight0six5one666five8
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Draslo(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2021
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Hot Sex With A Woman (Photo) | #IgbereTV

A married man who hails from Okposhi in Ebonyi State has died while having hot sex with a young lady in the state, Igbere TV has learnt.

IGBERE TV gathered that the ugly incident happened at one of the Hostels in front of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo(AE-FUNAI) last week.

According to report, the two lovers enjoyed the sex till it went sour.

An eyewitness said, "they went into coma while this girl was resuscitated with the aid of an Oxygen, the man is resting in a Mortuary now."

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/4791921670836349/
What a shame. He's dead but his singlet lives on.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2021
SmellySperm:
Why is her titties still standing? undecided
it’s not standing wayray. She’s just not wearing a bra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Zico777(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2021
NOC1:
Something must kill a man, never you try having sex without eating. one day nearly collapsed on active service. came back from trip tired, my babe was about leaving, after one kiss the idiot stood up na him i enter work as i cum i felt empty couldn't stand, it was like i am shutting down gasping for air.
So true,I can relate. I remember many yrs ago in Makurdi finished making luv on an empty stomach not long my mom called that we go to the market together. Right in the market I was just swinging from left to right,I almost died that day o!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.