Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) (90626 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by EmmaLege: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Harder, harder!!!!....ends in mortuary.

walai grin grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Kzinne: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
NOC1:
Something must kill a man, never you try having sex without eating. one day nearly collapsed on active service. came back from trip tired, my babe was about leaving, after one kiss the idiot stood up na him i enter work as i cum i felt empty couldn't stand, it was like i am shutting down gasping for air.

i swore not to knack without food on my belly again
you're a goat and a foolish one at that
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Resurrection212: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin
NOC1:
Something must kill a man, never you try having sex without eating. one day nearly collapsed on active service. came back from trip tired, my babe was about leaving, after one kiss the idiot stood up na him i enter work as i cum i felt empty couldn't stand, it was like i am shutting down gasping for air.

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Resurrection212: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
cheesy bad boy.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This is why my grand father will always say to me son

Be careful when banging......when you start hearing baby....harder....don't stop.....

You better stop son....or else you might join your ancestors...
There is no medal for best banger son...don't say I did not warn you son....
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
bigtt76:
Den go de f@ck like people wen wan drill for oyel angry

Who knows whether oyel that Buhari is looking for up North is inside una Honeypot. grin grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Abakelawal(f): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Another sugar daddy gone down
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Lightorder: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
IJOBA11:
SEUN YOU SHOULD MONETIZE THIS FES TO COMMENT O grin

EBONYI MEN AND WOMEN CAN KPANSH FOR AFRICA
big lies! They are not known for Promiscuity . Say no to fake comments . Those your follow follow like givers should also learn to reason for themselves . Thank you.
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by IJOBA11: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lightorder:
big lies! They are not know for Promiscuity . Say no to fake comments. Thank you
OK embarassed
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Lightorder: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
NOC1:

like say knack get who he elp
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
I'm more interested to hear her own side of story
Quick recovery
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
it’s not standing wayray. She’s just not wearing a bra.
Na so your gf nipple dey stand wen she no wear bra? Eleribu
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Freelane33(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Eih eih eih
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Erastuslove: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Which drugs did they use?
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by austinelex: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Watin he go tell him creator now
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

Na so your gf nipple dey stand wen she no wear bra? Eleribu

So your own gf nipples is completely invisible when it’s not standing abi? I doubt you have seen what an erect nipple looks like. Any normal girl wearing a tight top without bra, there will still be some sign of the nipple. Just like your dick will still be visible in tights even if it’s not erect.
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Egbi2020: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
This is a warning from God to married men and side chicks. He who has ears, let him hear what the spirit is saying to the world of infidelities.
But waitoo, will police still arrest the side chic for questioning or investigation after she recovers?
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

So your own gf nipples is completely invisible when it’s not standing abi? I doubt you have seen what an erect nipple looks like. Any normal girl wearing a tight top without bra, there will still be some sign of the nipple. Just like your dick will still be visible in tights even if it’s not erect.
So girls who's nipple aren't visible are not normal bah? Or haven't you met a girl you'll have to use straw to sip her nipple out?
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Maski87: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
This man will go to hell
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by dequeenishere: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
kiss
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Biggcake: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
SmellySperm:
Why is her titties still standing? undecided

In standing ovation for the goner who died in active service..

It could be a form of showing last respect...
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Casham: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
baralatie:

Not the way you put it!
Sex itself is an intense energy consuming activity!
It involves a carefully balancing art of drawing blood flow to the heart and redirecting them to your genitals and activ muscles!
Medically men consume and dissipate more energy than women irrespective of whatever sex pose you use.
Also the longer you go with sex the more likely for the bodies of the two (male and female) to shut down
So if a man went on continuous sex too far in time .the is a risk for him to suffer as a result of all sorts then followed by the woman

The body shutdown experienced by women as a result of sex is even worse
Oh! I see!
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Biggcake:

In standing ovation for the goner who died in active service..

It could be a form of showing last respect...
grin

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by izubext007: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
I feel like continuing where the man stop since her nipples is still on ........ But I don't want to die
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by escapefromusa(f): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
jamesversion:
Hehehehe. Sweet news.

Dat was how one 21yrs smallie was shouting "hit me harder, pls baby don't stop"... Hehehe. I just dey look am. Person wey I almost reach to born.

When I got tired, I stopped oh. No be work.

grin Sense no go kill you!
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by gawu1: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ashao business has turned to something else here.
Give to the ipob pigs when it comes to drugs and ashao business. Even where they are married they still go out for ashao.
If any one doubt me, ask that short fuss man, ffk.
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Kuramushe(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
[qBut puyana is my appetite rouseruote author=NOC1 post=103186559]Something must kill a man, never you try having sex without eating. one day nearly collapsed on active service. came back from trip tired, my babe was about leaving, after one kiss the idiot stood up na him i enter work as i cum i felt empty couldn't stand, it was like i am shutting down gasping for air.

i swore not to knack without food on my belly again [/quote]
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Casham: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Maski87:
This man will go to hell
I sometimes wish this hell were actually real so you lots will burn there. All you people condemning others to it are actually the ones who deserve to be in there.
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by honest1480(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
nrexzy:
Her nipples still Dey active service
Your eyes shine pass Chinese torch light.
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Righteousness2:

Very Pathetic and unfortunate Rest.
Unfortunately, there is no rest for such death! It is a one way ticket to Hell!

Folks Flee all these evils! Eternity is too long to be played with.
Can you just keep shut and allow God judge him?who are you to judge him?most of you even commit the sin of "judging a fellow being "without knowing.
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by philisto: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
This is a fucking case
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by laskab(f): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Your reward is in heaven

Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Hot Sex With A Woman (Photo) | #IgbereTV

A married man who hails from Okposhi in Ebonyi State has died while having hot sex with a young lady in the state, Igbere TV has learnt.

IGBERE TV gathered that the ugly incident happened at one of the Hostels in front of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo(AE-FUNAI) last week.

According to report, the two lovers enjoyed the sex till it went sour.

An eyewitness said, "they went into coma while this girl was resuscitated with the aid of an Oxygen, the man is resting in a Mortuary now."

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/4791921670836349/
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by laskab(f): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Go for what you like even if you teru bros

izubext007:
I feel like continuing where the man stop since her nipples is still on ........ But I don't want to die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.