Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) (90651 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Cappoditutti: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Hot Sex With A Woman (Photo) | #IgbereTV

A married man who hails from Okposhi in Ebonyi State has died while having hot sex with a young lady in the state, Igbere TV has learnt.

IGBERE TV gathered that the ugly incident happened at one of the Hostels in front of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo(AE-FUNAI) last week.

According to report, the two lovers enjoyed the sex till it went sour.

An eyewitness said, "they went into coma while this girl was resuscitated with the aid of an Oxygen, the man is resting in a Mortuary now."

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/4791921670836349/
Wetin your grandfather no see the end, you wan see the end, borrow yourself brain

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by seyz91(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
cheesy
gasparpisciotta:
Harder, harder!!!!....ends in mortuary.
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Mogamz(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sex sex sex
Another way to die.
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by seyz91(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Will married men ever learn?

Will married men ever get sense?

Will married men ever curb their adultery?

Will young girls and oloshos ever stop opening their puna for married men cuz of money?

We still dealing with chidinma and haven't got to the root of the matter yet and this is just like two werks puna don kill another man shocked

Ogaoo

Puna we all came from, puna some will go back through
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Hot Sex With A Woman (Photo) | #IgbereTV

A married man who hails from Okposhi in Ebonyi State has died while having hot sex with a young lady in the state, Igbere TV has learnt.

IGBERE TV gathered that the ugly incident happened at one of the Hostels in front of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo(AE-FUNAI) last week.

An eyewitness said, "they went into coma while this girl was resuscitated with the aid of an Oxygen, the man is resting in a Mortuary now."

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by 0x01: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
NOC1:
Something must kill a man, never you try having sex without eating. one day nearly collapsed on active service. came back from trip tired, my babe was about leaving, after one kiss the idiot stood up na him i enter work as i cum i felt empty couldn't stand, it was like i am shutting down gasping for air.

i swore not to knack without food on my belly again

grin cheesy grin Na work?
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by seyz91(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
cheesy
NOC1:
Something must kill a man, never you try having sex without eating. one day nearly collapsed on active service. came back from trip tired, my babe was about leaving, after one kiss the idiot stood up na him i enter work as i cum i felt empty couldn't stand, it was like i am shutting down gasping for air.

i swore not to knack without food on my belly again
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Saintfrancis82(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Why married men no want to respect their self's in this life? And that is the reason single girls the kill them. Chidinma, etc

So our future wife have tested married men before us.
God Abeg give me virgin girl
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by akanjikokoro: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Just a minute enjoyment lead to death.
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Biafra Republican sex

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
You can spy on WhatsApp without target device. Gone are the days when you have to hold the target phone all the time and quickly browse the content without being caught. There's an advance spy app that's developed to track every detail on target phone remotely in a discreet mode.

WhatsApp spy apps used to spy on mobile phones. It can track call logs, chats, conversations, photos, videos, stickers, emojis, and all activities of social media apps, including WhatsApp.

It can even keep a record of all the deleted chat history, as well. Best of all, it is super easy to use and very affordable.

Check my signature
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
One down one down i repeat one down retreat
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Wettoid123: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
am even afraid to sleep with any woman now apart from my wife after chindima incident all married men or suger daddy should better fall back to base many have gone down.
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by sadi78: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
[Yoruba man and sex

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by LordVarys1: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
funniest comment ever
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by gentleibraheem(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
with all these Nipples comment I've finally arrived to the conclusion that the number of people that have sense on Nairaland is not up to 2
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by KingOKON: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Uyi168:
I don't understand.
Did the eye witness sat in the same room with them and watch the play until the man collapse and die....

Or is there anything I'm missing here

The god of sex told him every details

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Organs(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
How did the reporter know the sex was "Hot"? Also, How did the reporter know they were enjoying it until it went sour?
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Kizyte(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Righteousness2:

Very Pathetic and unfortunate Rest.
Unfortunately, there is no rest for such death! It is a one way ticket to Hell!

Folks Flee all these evils! Eternity is too long to be played with.
Who are you to determine where their souls go? Fake Nairaland pastor!
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by CALCULUS16: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sex is just an exchange of energy. A connection between two souls, with one having the key in between the 2 legs and the other having the keyhole. When the key enters the keyhole, a door is open for creation, where the new soul enter his first temporary home [the womb]. When you have sex with anyone, a mental, spiritual, psycological, and physical exchange and depletion of energy has taken place. You cant be wiser and smarter than nature, adequate sexual pleasure is given to us by nature, but due to human inordinate desires, he seeks knowledge on how to outsmart nature nt knowing that its an imposible task cos nature has put some limit to some things in life, if you say u r stubborn, nature knows how to take away ur perverted soul. To live longer, do nt live for pleasure, seek divine peace, seek balance with nature by regular exercise or yoga & eat nourishing meal, dont be religious as most religious people are doing business with God, but b spiritual and be humble no matter ur position in life.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
biafraland where illegal sex leads to death
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by baralatie(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Organs:
How did the reporter know the sex was "Hot"? Also, How did the reporter know they were enjoying it until it went sour?
Good question
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Those nipples still have a lot of service to render to humanity, that's why the gods rejected her
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by hardon1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
I smell overdose of certain drug.

Some people will just infuse their system with drugs as if they will not fucck again
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by dchamp234(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
And how did the reporter know the sex was hot? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kosiso12:

Hahahahahahhhhaha Bible warn them against adultery but no, the grass is not always greener there, I will not waste my rip f
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Hhahha grin
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
pregnantMan:
kitten no be anybody mate grin Make men dey try respect that bottomless pit
I will take this advice serious no matter what that hole leave it alone

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This is why my grand father will always say to me son

Be careful when banging......when you start hearing baby....harder....don't stop.....

You better stop son....or else you might join your ancestors...
There is no medal for best banger son...don't say I did not warn you son....
grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
mytime24:
Man must wack cheesy

direct or indirect embarassed
Are you sure
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
jamesversion:
Hehehehe. Sweet news.

Dat was how one 21yrs smallie was shouting "hit me harder, pls baby don't stop"... Hehehe. I just dey look am. Person wey I almost reach to born.

When I got tired, I stopped oh. No be work.
Bad boy continue cheesy digging your grave
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by billyG(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Na so one babe come use cowgirl knack me akpako say d style dey sweet am pass....no do no do,na so she knack 3 rounds without rest...won enter 4th round,na so i say umbanu this is not what i bargain for,i come press emergency stop button...30mins later she say all her bones & muscles dey pain am....na so that nite i turn to emergency First aider.
Re: Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) by robbase: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Another Sugar Daddy down grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.