Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God (10598 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / The Pastor Of Trinity Bible Church Is Dead / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's misinterpretation for sure!

But truly God used Charles Taze Russell and his group! smiley

You don't understand what you just said.
If Russell was or is the MOUTHPIECE of God, what then is JESUS? Heb. 1:1-2
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Our God is every where

So why does he need to impregnate another man's wife after he has given a commandment

Thou shall not commit adultery.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
PARACLETOS:

Deut. 18: 20 KJV
But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

1 John 4:1-6 KJV
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antiChrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
MaxInDHouse:
That's misinterpretation for sure!

But truly God used Charles Taze Russell and his group! smiley

PARACLETOS:

You don't understand what you just said.
If Russell was or is the MOUTHPIECE of God, what then is JESUS? Heb. 1:1-2
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
22jumpstreet:

"I am the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of slavery out of the house of Brundage, you shall have no other God before me"

Meaning : No intermediary or mediator.

"You shall not make the image or likeness of anything in heaven or on earth or under the waters below the earth you shall not bow down to them or serve them."

Meaning: No worshipping of the moon, sun or stars.(heavens)
No worshipping of animals, trees, human beings etc. Likeness of anything found on earth.

You are worshipping the likeness of a man as God. And you don't see anything wrong with it. How do you convince somebody that is worshipping a snake that he is worshipping an idol?

Idol means anything that has form and occupies space...

God is spirit..

This God you mentioned said he was going to come to earth as a baby in a virgin womb to teach us how to live life on earth, and to sacrifice his life to save us so does it mean you did not read where he said that.

And he said when he comes people will call him Emanuel God with us
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
22jumpstreet:

So why does he need to impregnate another man's wife after he has given a commandment

Thou shall not commit adultery.

There was not sex involved that was not sinful act
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

This God you mentioned said he was going to come to earth as a baby in a virgin womb to teach us how to live life on earth, and to sacrifice his life to save us so does it mean you did not read where he said that.

And he said when he comes people will call him Emanuel God with us

Where did you get this from...Bible quote please..
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

There was not sex involved that was not sinful act

Lol...very funny.

So if I was Joseph, and you where my friend 2000 years ago. You followed me for introduction to Mary's fathers house. And she was brethrothed to me. After 6 months I tell you she was pregnant by a spirit..

Be sincere would you believe me ?
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Where did you get this from...Bible quote please..

Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Listen carefully, the virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and she will call his name Immanuel (God with us)

Hear God speaks,,,
My people, hear my teaching;
listen to the words of my mouth.
I will open my mouth with a parable;
I will utter hidden things, things from of old" (Psalm 78:1–2)

Hear Jesus spoke the same way...
'I will open my mouth in parables,
I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world'" (Matthew 13:34–35).

The Messiah will have a throne that is everlasting

Prophecy:
"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed" (Daniel 7:13–14).

Fulfillment:
"You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over Jacob's descendants forever; his kingdom will never end" (Luke 1:31–33).
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Juicewrld27: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Lol...very funny.

So if I was Joseph, and you where my friend 2000 years ago. You followed me for introduction to Mary's fathers house. And she was brethrothed to me. After 6 months I tell you she was pregnant by a spirit..

Be sincere would you believe me ?

God already said he was coming to earth so most Israel were expecting him many women too will be glad to receive him in their womb beside God will probably must have made Mary private part to remain a virgin after delivering so Joseph did not lose anything

Besides if an angel appears to you you I know won't argue with anyone because you know that your break through in life
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Listen carefully, the virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and she will call his name Immanuel (God with us)

Hear God speaks,,,
My people, hear my teaching;
listen to the words of my mouth.
I will open my mouth with a parable;
I will utter hidden things, things from of old" (Psalm 78:1–2)

Hear Jesus spoke the same way...
'I will open my mouth in parables,
I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world'" (Matthew 13:34–35).

The Messiah will have a throne that is everlasting

Prophecy:
"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed" (Daniel 7:13–14).

Fulfillment:
"You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over Jacob's descendants forever; his kingdom will never end" (Luke 1:31–33).

Do you have data..

Watch this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0aAdoHXBgc
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God already said he was coming to earth so most Israel were expecting him many women too will be glad to receive him in their womb beside God will probably must have made Mary private part to remain a virgin after delivering so Joseph did not lose anything

Besides if an angel appears to you you I know won't argue with anyone because you know that your break through in life

Would you believe me...?

Yes or No...?
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Do you have data..

Watch this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0aAdoHXBgc

If you want to belong to God only believe the Bible only hear from God
There are Satanic voice all over the world
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Would you believe me...?

Yes or No...?

No I won't
But in this case if an angel comes to me and certainly agrees with the report I will believe her

That is what happened to Joseph
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

If you want to belong to God only believe the Bible only hear from God
There are Satanic voice all over the world

Lol ...you are very funny.

You just finding it hard to accept the fact that you have been deceived. That Jesus is just a fictional character created by the Roman empire. Because you have invested your life and resources on it...

No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road you must turn back.

Turn back and obey God's laws. They are life,
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

No I won't
But in this case if an angel comes to me and certainly agrees with the report I will believe her

That is what happened to Joseph

Lol..

So did Joseph or Mary tell you that is what happened.

Or you read the story written by Luke and Mathew..
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

It is the jews that developed the idea of a messiah. A messiah is an annionted king. Somebody chosen by God and annointed with a special oil. Just like David.
He must be from the tribe of Judah. He must have a mother and father. His job is to save the people from their enemies and teach the people to follow God's laws. He is not coming to die for sins. God hates human sacrifice. God already gave a solution to the problem of sin in 2nd chronicles 7:14.
The messiah is coming once.. no second coming arrangements....
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Lol ...you are very funny.

You just finding it hard to accept the fact that you have been deceived. That Jesus is just a fictional character created by the Roman empire. Because you have invested your life and resources on it...

No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road you must turn back.

Turn back and obey God's laws. They are life,

May God open your eyes in Jesus name
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Lol..

So did Joseph or Mary tell you that is what happened.

Or you read the story written by Luke and Mathew..

Believe in the Bible
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Believe in the Bible

Why would you believe a story you never witnessed ?
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
22jumpstreet:

It is the jews that developed the idea of a messiah. A messiah is an annionted king. Somebody chosen by God and annointed with a special oil. Just like David.
He must be from the tribe of Judah. He must have a mother and father. His job is to save the people from their enemies and teach the people to follow God's laws. He is not coming to die for sins. God hates human sacrifice. God already gave a solution to the problem of sin in 2nd chronicles 7:14.
The messiah is coming once.. no second coming arrangements....

Only a life can buy a life God said he prepared Jesus body for it
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

May God open your eyes in Jesus name

Jesus is an idol..

God gave Moses his 10 commandments.
"Do not have anyother God before me..."

Obey it. Stop being a rebel against God's laws..the so called new testament is paganism..
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Why would you believe a story you never witnessed ?

Why would you believe there is America some where you have never been to
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Jesus is an idol..

God gave Moses his 10 commandments.
"Do not have anyother God before me..."

Obey it. Stop being a rebel against God's laws..the so called new testament is paganism..

God said he was going to enact a new covenant different from the old testament
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Where? Which prophet did God use to tell the people
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Why would you believe there is America some where you have never been to

I have been there..I have been to Europe too...

I don't believe...I know.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Where and when did he say that ?
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

What is the old covenant

What is the new one?
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Juicewrld27: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
I no longer have faith in Christianity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Where? Which prophet did God use to tell the people

Salvation itself was not free, it cost Jesus. It is just given to YOU for free.

Jesus paid a very high price for your salvation, the price of His blood.

We see in here 1 Peter that we were not REDEEMED by corruptible things but by this precious blood of Jesus. The word ‘redeemed’ is a term that denotes ‘purchase’.

We are purchased or bought by the blood.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Whose life did Jesus buy back?

What is a life?
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Salvation itself was not free, it cost Jesus. It is just given to YOU for free.

Jesus paid a very high price for your salvation, the price of His blood.

We see in here 1 Peter that we were not REDEEMED by corruptible things but by this precious blood of Jesus. The word ‘redeemed’ is a term that denotes ‘purchase’.

We are purchased or bought by the blood.

Whose idea is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am / 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.