Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God (10478 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / The Pastor Of Trinity Bible Church Is Dead / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Are you a Christian or a Muslim

Neither...I am just a human being obeying God's commandments..
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's why i told you immediately you raised the issue:
It was later discovered to be a wrong Interpretation of the verse Matthew 24:45.

The faithful and discreet slave is a group that's constantly under the direction of God's Holy Spirit. They devoted themselves to studying, meditating and praying over the scriptures to gain insight. Their job is not credited to any human but Jesus. WHY? He is the one who said

“I have spoken these things to you while I am still with you. But the helper, the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things and bring back to your minds all the things I told you. I leave you peace; I give you my peace. I do not give it to you the way that the world gives it. Do not let your hearts be troubled nor let them shrink out of fear. John 14:25-27

Of course without God's Holy Spirit the faithful and discreet slave will be choked in fear as Satan kept raising different furious institutions to disrupt their peaceful program but because Jesus stands firm behind them they have continued to progress throughout the earth!

So Russell was not the faithful and discreet slave (mouthpiece of God) but he was one of those God used as partakers in the assignment of that slave! smiley

You are just contradicting yourself. My facts are gotten from your publications yet you are still supporting it. Instead of seeing the blasphemy in it. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're just a distraction instead of coming up with useful points you're causing unnecessary disturbance. So keep your questions for now while the other guy gets all the answers he seek.
We expect either of these two results when we discuss with people about our heritage:

Appreciate how studious, diligent and dedicated we are to our God, the way we praise Him and glorify His Almightiness. So if you're moved with what you see in our midst it's either you join us and start learning from us or you keep your faith and live around us as our neighbour.

But from all indication you've proved to be so aggressive that you're always looking for community support against us which makes you more or less a miscreant or terrorist.

So try to respect people's beliefs because it's not by force that they agree with you on sacred matters. Jesus never force his teaching on anyone rather after presenting his thought he allow people to decide for themselves what they will do with his teachings. I can see how far you're doing with your friends who keeps ridiculing your Jesus please convince them that your Jesus makes sense. Our own Jesus is not the Almighty God but one of God's spirit sons whose identity we later discovered to be the Archangel Michael.

May you have PEACE! smiley

Am just zealous for God
Well you have a point to be able to do as you wish
But please I think that you know it totally wrong to say Jesus is an angel
The whole foundation you base this theory on is not from God

I will allow you to continue to say the wrong things seeing that you truly believe in the lie

I only pray God shows you the way
The right way
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Neither...I am just a human being obeying God's commandments..

But there is an old commandment and a new commandment
Which one do you obey
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2021
From inception i told you "there is updating in some things we've heard from those taking the lead in our midst" and that doesn't mean blasphemy. In fact the word blasphemy only applies to those who can see God's holy spirit at work in the midst of imperfect humans but deliberately chose to speak against the fine works of the spirit of God!

If John the baptist taught his disciples to practice ritual fasting which they hold so dearly {Matthew 9:14} but later told them to follow Jesus {John 1:35-37} please what other reasons is there for that if not UPDATING? John 3:25-30 compare to Act 18:24-26

So my friend, blasphemy is only applied when you refused to yield to the new light and speaking abusively of the fine works {James 2:18-26} God's holy spirit is doing in the midst of true believers {Matthew 12:31-32} simply because you wish they are wrong. The spirit working with them will surely readjust their understandings {John 14:26, 16:12-13} and they will all yield immediately they see the new light. Proverbs 4:18
It's you that will keep agitating whereas you can never find any group performing better than God's people! smiley

PARACLETOS:

You are just contacting yourself. My facts are gotten from your publications yet you are still supporting it. Instead of seeing the blasphemy in it. Pathetic!
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Am just zealous for God
Well you have a point to be able to do as you wish But please I think that you know it totally wrong to say Jesus is an angel The whole foundation you base this theory on is not from God I will allow you to continue to say the wrong things seeing that you truly believe in the lie I only pray God shows you the way
The right way

Thanks for showing understanding and maturity so allow me and the other guy trash whatever he's gotten in mind against God's people first then i'll come back to you! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for showing understanding and maturity so allow me and the other guy trash whatever he's gotten in mind against God's people first then i'll come back to you! smiley

From this statement.... The spirit working with them will surely readjust their understandings {John 14:26, 16:12-13} and they will all yield immediately they see the new light. Proverbs 4:18.......

Does it mean in the future that the spirit will surely readjust the understandings of your people and show them that Jesus is God

At some point
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

ok
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Until then! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

From this statement.... The spirit working with them will surely readjust their understandings {John 14:26, 16:12-13} and they will all yield immediately they see the new light. Proverbs 4:18.......
Does it mean in the future that the spirit will surely readjust the understandings of your people and show them that Jesus is God
At some point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

My friend, just take a deep breath and relax otherwise you'll develop BP over this issue! undecided

You listed all this including double question 7 and all it's just about one single point:

Why should there be updating in the way God dealt with His people?

That's all what you're brandishing in different phrases. So take a deep breath and relax let's talk about the old covenant and the new covenant which makes God's word OLD and NEW TESTAMENT!

The Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis finds it totally difficult to agree that Jesus is their expectated Messiah.

WHY?

Because Jesus brought a lot of reforms and updating! This people can't reconcile how their God will send a prophet like Jesus who brought a totally different idea from what they have been practicing for centuries!

So what helped Jesus' followers to stick to him?

Peter answered:

Because of this, many of his disciples went off to the things behind and would no longer walk with him. 67 So Jesus said to the Twelve: “You do not want to go also, do you?” 68 Simon Peter answered him: “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life" John 6:66-68

Hence the 12 refused to follow the crowd on an uncertain faith. They were determined to stay with the person they understood not just any religous gathering that they can't vouch for! smiley

So my friend, take a deep breath and meditate on the purpose of worship. Remember we come together from different races, cultural, educational and ethical background to worship as one big family under the same God. Do you think it makes any sense if we can't resolve issues amicably within ourselves?

Well that's food for thought! smiley

JEHOVAH'S WITNESS, A MISNOMER

The name this religious group has chosen to call themselves is a misdesignation. It is not only inaccurate, but, more than that, it is false and misleading. What I am saying is: They are not witnesses of Jehovah! The word witness belongs to a family of New Testament words which are used almost 200 times. I have examined a number of New Testament language scholars as to its meaning and use. Here is what they have to say about that word which is translated witness. (mariureo - ****): "To affirm that one has seen or heard or experienced something. Of the apostles, as those who had been eye and ear witnesses of the extraordinary sayings, deeds, and suffering of Jesus, which proved his messiahship. So, too, Paul, as one to whom the risen Lord had visibly appeared" (Thayer). Kittel, in his Theological Dictionary of the New Testament defines the word thus: "Establishment of events or actual relations or facts of experience on the basis of direct personal knowledge." He says that it was a legal term: "One who can and does speak from personal experience about actions in which he took part and which happened to him." (He was defining the cognate martus - ****). He further elaborates upon it in its original sense: "The man who can speak about them from his own direct knowledge." And, he reiterates: "On the basis of first hand knowledge."

Thayer, in defining the term martus, says: "A witness, one who avers, or can aver, what he himself has seen or heard or knows by any other means. One who is a spectator of anything."

So, I can deny that they are Jehovah's Witnesses! In the light of what the Bible says on the subject, we must contradict and refute the claim they make. The passages they quote to substantiate their profession are taken out of context and, therefore, do not apply. They are but a false front in an effort to bolster their allegation.
It was to the apostles that Jesus said: " You shall be witnesses to Me . . ." (Acts 1:8 ). It was concerning the apostles Peter made reference when he said: "We are His witnesses . . ." (Acts 5:32). It was the apostles who had been put into the common prison (v. 25) and, in verse 29, Luke relates, "But Peter and the other apostles . . ." There is absolutely no way for these people to be witnesses. They were not spectators. They have neither seen nor heard what originally transpired and what was taught by Jesus. In fact, if these people who call themselves Jehovah's Witnesses had never lived, the word of God would still be true. It was through these original witnesses that the word of God was revealed(I Corinthians 2:8-10; Hebrews 2:2-4), and it was by these same inspired witnesses that the word of God was confirmed(Mark 16:20). No man today can reveal the word of God. No man today can confirm it, establish it, or verify it! So, no man today can be a witness. We can relate the word of God to others; we can tell the story of God's love and sacrifice; but be assured that the message would be true and irrefutable if none of us had ever been born.

THE WATCHTOWER WITNESSES ARE FALSE WITNESSES
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Until then! cheesy

lol
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2021
So i believe this is all you've got to say after the long conversation.
Well i will still remind you of what i said when you were agitating over what you thought in your mind against Jehovah's Witnesses.

This organization belongs to a totally different God not that of any religion you can think of so if you're not with us you'll always find faults with us. But one thing is certain:
You can never find a better performing group than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES in terms of evangelism, conduct in the society, manners in school or at work, the oneness and love, always feeling safe around them, none participation in politics or racism, obedient to the local authorities and of course self dignity"

Thanks for sharing your time and data, we really appreciate you! smiley

PARACLETOS:

The name this religious group has chosen to call themselves is a misdesignation. It is not only inaccurate, but, more than that, it is false and misleading. What I am saying is: They are not witnesses of Jehovah! The word witness belongs to a family of New Testament words which are used almost 200 times. I have examined a number of New Testament language scholars as to its meaning and use. Here is what they have to say about that word which is translated witness. (mariureo - ****): "To affirm that one has seen or heard or experienced something. Of the apostles, as those who had been eye and ear witnesses of the extraordinary sayings, deeds, and suffering of Jesus, which proved his messiahship. So, too, Paul, as one to whom the risen Lord had visibly appeared" (Thayer). Kittel, in his Theological Dictionary of the New Testament defines the word thus: "Establishment of events or actual relations or facts of experience on the basis of direct personal knowledge." He says that it was a legal term: "One who can and does speak from personal experience about actions in which he took part and which happened to him." (He was defining the cognate martus - ****). He further elaborates upon it in its original sense: "The man who can speak about them from his own direct knowledge." And, he reiterates: "On the basis of first hand knowledge."

Thayer, in defining the term martus, says: "A witness, one who avers, or can aver, what he himself has seen or heard or knows by any other means. One who is a spectator of anything."

So, I can deny that they are Jehovah's Witnesses! In the light of what the Bible says on the subject, we must contradict and refute the claim they make. The passages they quote to substantiate their profession are taken out of context and, therefore, do not apply. They are but a false front in an effort to bolster their allegation.
It was to the apostles that Jesus said: "[I] You shall be witnesses to Me . . .[/i]" (Acts 1:cool. It was concerning the apostles Peter made reference when he said: "[I]We are His witnesses . . .[/i]" (Acts 5:32). It was the apostles who had been put into the common prison (v. 25) and, in verse 29, Luke relates, "But Peter and the other apostles . . ." There is absolutely no way for these people to be witnesses. They were not spectators. They have neither seen nor heard what originally transpired and what was taught by Jesus. In fact, if these people who call themselves Jehovah's Witnesses had never lived, the word of God would still be true. It was through these original witnesses that the word of God was revealed(I Corinthians 2:8-10; Hebrews 2:2-4), and it was by these same inspired witnesses that the word of God was confirmed(Mark 16:20). No man today can reveal the word of God. No man today can confirm it, establish it, or verify it! So, no man today can be a witness. We can relate the word of God to others; we can tell the story of God's love and sacrifice; but be assured that the message would be true and irrefutable if none of us had ever been born.

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

At some point

Seems so because over the years they have been led by false leaders. They are yet to come to the knowledge of truth because They are denying Jesus's deity, thereby making them ANTICHRIST!
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
lol
I think your friend has finally realized that his luggages of old story about JWs doesn't cause any effect.
So let's talk about Jesus (Archangel Michael)

But before we commence i'll like you to set the rules that will guide our conversation so that we can have a meaningful and mature discussion not what you and your friends did on my thread otherwise i'll just ignore you and your Jesus! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So i believe this is all you've got to say after the long conversation.
Well i will still remind you of what i said when you were agitating over what you thought in your mind against Jehovah's Witnesses.

This organization belongs to a totally different God not that of any religion you can think of so if you're not with us you'll always find faults with us. But one thing is certain:
You can never find a better performing group than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES in terms of evangelism, conduct in the society, manners in school or at work, the oneness and love, always feeling safe around them, none participation in politics or racism, obedient to the local authorities and of course self dignity"

Thanks for sharing your time and data, we really appreciate you! smiley

Always running away from pure truth. Argue that my position on the subject matter is wrong or not. Disagree with the relevant portions of the scriptures given, that's how a good Bible student faces challenges squarely. Don't chicken away like a novice of the word.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I think your friend has finally realized that his luggages of old story about JWs doesn't cause any effect.

But before we commence i'll like you to set the rules that will guide our conversation so that we can have a meaningful and mature discussion not what you and your friends did on my thread otherwise i'll just ignore you and your Jesus! smiley

Running away from my challenge like a puppy with tail beneath its legs! grin

All my arguments are gotten from your blasphemous WatchTower publication. I have shut up your ego.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
PARACLETOS:

So, I can deny that they are Jehovah's Witnesses! In the light of what the Bible says on the subject, we must contradict and refute the claim they make. The passages they quote to substantiate their profession are [b]taken out of context and, therefore, do not apply. They are but a false front in an effort to bolster their allegation.[/b]
It was to the apostles that Jesus said: " You shall be witnesses to Me . . ." (Acts 1:8 ). It was concerning the apostles Peter made reference when he said: "We are His witnesses . . ." (Acts 5:32). It was the apostles who had been put into the common prison (v. 25) and, in verse 29, Luke relates, "But Peter and the other apostles . . ." There is absolutely no way for these people to be witnesses. They were not spectators. They have neither seen nor heard what originally transpired and what was taught by Jesus. In fact, if these people who call themselves Jehovah's Witnesses had never lived, the word of God would still be true. It was through these original witnesses that the word of God was revealed(I Corinthians 2:8-10; Hebrews 2:2-4), and it was by these same inspired witnesses that the word of God was confirmed(Mark 16:20). No man today can reveal the word of God. No man today can confirm it, establish it, or verify it! So, no man today can be a witness. We can relate the word of God to others; we can tell the story of God's love and sacrifice; but be assured that the message would be true and irrefutable if none of us had ever been born.

Isaiah 43:10-12
American Standard Version
10 Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me
, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 11 I, even I, am Jehovah; and besides me there is no saviour. 12 I have declared, and I have saved, and I have showed; and there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and I am God."

Bros, did Isaiah 43:10-12 proven your claim is Spurious?
Is the word "WITNESSES" found there in your old testament Bible?
@ Isaiah 43:10-12,does Jehovah God have His Witnesses,He calls "My Servants whom I have chosen"?

According to your Bible, Jesus Christ and Isaiah @ Isaiah 43:10-12, Matthew 12:15-18, is Jesus Christ a witness of Jehovah?

According to Jesus Christ and Paul,@
John 17:6-7 and 1 Corinthians 3:23, Jesus Christ and his followers belongs to whom?

Bros,You don't have to like Jehovah's Witnesses, but don't DECEIVE yourself

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Janosky:

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me
, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 11 I, even I, am Jehovah; and besides me there is no saviour. 12 I have declared, and I have saved, and I have showed; and there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and I am God."

@ Isaiah 43:10-12,does Jehovah God have His Witnesses,He calls "My Servants whom I have chosen"?

According to your Bible, Jesus Christ and Isaiah @ Isaiah 43:10-12, Matthew 12:15-18, is Jesus Christ a witness of Jehovah?

John 17:6-7 and 1 Corinthians 3:23, Jesus Christ and his followers belongs to whom?

grin grin grin grin

This one just came out from nowhere to type what he doesn't understand. Have you taken your time to read what I posted about "witnesse"?
Who is a witness in the law Court? Since you think you too sabi
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Just do yourself a favor by PRESENTING a better performing group than JWs so that everyone can learn through observing their performance what you believe as Christianity!

Of course you've gotten good arguments but it's of no use when it not practicable anywhere, it's like saying you know a God and after all the description you can't PRESENT the worshipers of your so called God! cheesy

PARACLETOS:

All my arguments are gotten from your blasphemous WatchTower publication. I have shut up your ego.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
PARACLETOS:

You don't understand what you just said.
If Russell was or is the MOUTHPIECE of God, what then is JESUS? Heb. 1:1-2

Moses was God's mouthpiece at sometime.
Russell was God's mouthpiece at sometime.
Hebrews 1:1-2,Jesus is God's mouthpiece.
grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Are you sure you truly did?

Well i still have my organization of JWs globally it's you that can't point to any group worshiping the God you've been describing from the onset.

Ó mà ṣeo! undecided

PARACLETOS:

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Janosky:

John 17:6-7 and 1 Corinthians[b] 3:23, Jesus Christ and his followers belongs to whom?

grin grin grin grin

The statement in Isaiah 40:10-12 was specifically referring to the children of Israel and the house of Jacob. You people are known to be fond of quoting passages of scriptures out of context to support your claim.
Read from verse 1.

Isaiah 43:1-12
New International Version

Israel’s Only Savior

43 But now, this is what the Lord says—
he who created you, Jacob,
he who formed you, Israel:
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
2 When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
3 For I am the Lord your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I give Egypt for your ransom,
Cush[a] and Seba in your stead
4 Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
and because I love you,
I will give people in exchange for you,
nations in exchange for your life.
5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east
and gather you from the west.
6 I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
Bring my sons from afar
and my daughters from the ends of the earth—
7 everyone who is called by my name,
whom I created for my glory,
whom I formed and made.”
8 Lead out those who have eyes but are blind,
who have ears but are deaf.
9 All the nations gather together
and the peoples assemble.
Which of their gods foretold this
and proclaimed to us the former things?
Let them bring in their witnesses to prove they were right,
so that others may hear and say, “It is true.”
10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,
“and my servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may know and believe me
and understand that I am he.
Before me no god was formed,
nor will there be one after me.
11 I, even I, am the Lord,
and apart from me there is no savior.
12 I have revealed and saved and proclaimed
I, and not some foreign god among you.
You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
He has won the arguments but all alone with no brethren to join him in worshiping his so called God! cheesy

Janosky:

grin
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
PARACLETOS:

Seems so because over the years they have been led by false leaders. They are yet to come to the knowledge of truth because They are denying Jesus's deity, thereby making them ANTICHRIST!

Absolutely infact they did not even stop at Jesus they equally lied against the holy spirit saying he is just a mere force who can't talk or reason

I consider this lies Antichrist too

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

My brother we pointed out on your thread what we found out from your history and compared it to the Bible

You can show us from Christianity history and Bible any where that the foundation of Christ in our teaching that was wrong

You won't see any real Christian church saying they know the end time hour or they are the only ones who practice the fruit of the spirit

And many other un stable teachings you declare now you are free to share your findings if am wrong from the scripture

Note use Bible not fairly tails stories
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
I know you have FAITH and it's so strong in your heart but please where is the WORKS of your FAITH?
Because even you and all your friends can see the WORKS of my own FAITH to the extent that you're all talking about it knowing that it's well founded throughout the earth! James 2:18-26

Where are the WORKS of Mr Holy Spirit? cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

Absolutely infact they did not even stop at Jesus they equally lied against the holy spirit saying he is just a mere force who can't talk or reason
I consider this lies Antichrist too
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Your rules please! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

My brother we pointed out on your thread what we found out from your history and compared it to the Bible
You can show us from Christianity history and Bible any where that the foundation of Christ in our teaching that was wrong
You won't see any real Christian church saying they know the end time hour or they are the only ones who practice the fruit of the spirit
And many other un stable teachings you declare now you are free to share your findings if am wrong from the scripture
Note use Bible not fairly tails stories
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Janosky:

grin

Contradiction continues!
Your brother Maxi says that Rutherford was a Mouthpiece of God confirming what your WatchTower has taught for years, but you are now saying Jesus is the mouthpieces of God.
So between Rutherford WatchTower MOUTHPIECE and Jesus Christ MOUTHPIECE, which one should we follow and obey?
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
PARACLETOS:

This one just came out from nowhere to type what he doesn't understand. Have you taken your time to read what I posted about "witnesse"?
Who is a witness in the law Court? Since you think you too sabi
Bros, calm down grin
Wetin concern your Bible and the court of law?
grin
This is your post
PARACLETOS:

Here is what they have to say about that word which is translated witness. (mariureo - ****): "*1.
To affirm that one has seen or heard or experienced something.Of the apostles, as those who had been eye and ear witnesses of the extraordinary sayings, deeds, and suffering of Jesus, which proved his messiahship..
So, too, Paul, as one to whom the risen Lord had visibly appeared" (Thayer). #2.
Kittel, in his Theological Dictionary of the New Testament defines the word thus: "Establishment of events or actual relations or facts of experience on the basis of direct personal knowledge.
" He says that it was a legal term: "One who can and does speak from personal experience about actions in which he took part and which happened to him." (He was defining the cognate martus - ****). He further elaborates upon it in its original sense: "The man who can speak about them from his own direct knowledge." And, he reiterates: "On the basis of first hand knowledge."

It was to the apostles that Jesus said: " You shall be witnesses to Me . . ." (Acts 1:8 ). It was concerning the apostles Peter made reference when he said: "We are His witnesses . . ." (Acts 5:32). It was the apostles who had been put into the common prison (v. 25) and, in verse 29, Luke relates, "But Peter and the other apostles . . ." There is absolutely no way for these people to be witnesses. They were not spectators. They have neither seen nor heard what originally transpired and what was taught by Jesus. [/b]In fact, if these people who call themselves Jehovah's Witnesses had never lived, the word of God would still be true. It was through these original witnesses that the word of God was revealed(I Corinthians 2:8-10; Hebrews 2:2-4), and it was by these same inspired witnesses that the word of God was confirmed(Mark 16:20). No man today can reveal the word of God. No man today can confirm it, establish it, or verify it! So, no man today can be a witness. We can relate the word of God to others; we can tell the story of God's love and sacrifice; but be assured that the message would be true and irrefutable if none of us had ever been born.

[b]Isaiah 43:10-12
10 Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me,

Bros, According to your points given by Bible Scholars,b]Thayer, in defining the term martus, says: "A witness, one who avers, or can aver, what he himself has seen or heard or knows by any other means. One who is a spectator of anything."[/b]

Isaiah 43:10-12,saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me,

A witness has seen,or heard or knows by any other means. One who is a spectator of anything"

JWs have seen evidences & by faith we believe, We heard & known from your Bible that Jehovah is the only true God,He can not lie , John 17:3. Hebrews 4:12.
JWs have faith in God and His Son,John 14:1.
His promises in the Revelation given to Jesus & Peter are faithful and true. 2 Peter 3:13 & Revelation 1:1 &21:4-5.
We are Witnesses of these facts & preaching it everywhere as commanded by Jesus Christ, @ Matthew 24:14.

JEHOVAH'S witnesses are in the words of Bible Scholar, Thayer, "spectator of anything" and everything your Bible has foretold will occur before the end comes.

Bros, your claim is NOT true, do you understand?
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wow!
So you've resorted to lying, shey? cheesy
In which post did i say that?
Can you please quote the post?
I told you that was a misinterpretation of that verse and the update has gone round! smiley

@page 5 of this thread! smiley

MaxInDHouse:
That's misinterpretation for sure!
But truly God used Charles Taze Russell and his group! smiley

Don't worry you will win more arguments with your Jesus only that you won't find brethren as the first century Christians had back then! cheesy

PARACLETOS:

Contradiction continues!
Your brother Maxi says that Rutherford was a Mouthpiece of God confirming what your WatchTower has taught for years, but you are now saying Jesus is the mouthpieces of God.
So between Rutherford WatchTower MOUTHPIECE and Jesus Christ MOUTHPIECE, which one should we follow and obey?
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Wow!
So you've resorted to lying, shey? cheesy
In which post did i say that?
Can you please quote the post?
I told you that was a misinterpretation of that verse and the update has gone round! smiley

Don't worry you will win more arguments with your Jesus only that you won't find brethren as the first century Christians had back then! cheesy

You said your leaders made mistakes as humans confirming the publication
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, calm down grin
Wetin concern your Bible and the court of law?
grin
This is your post

If you actually assimilated and comprehend the meaning of "witness" as I have evidently pointed out, you wouldn't have argued again. Sorry I won't respond to you again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe / Our Daily Manna Online / How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.