Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God (10586 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / The Pastor Of Trinity Bible Church Is Dead / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Sorry i never called those qualities "GIFTS" they are the qualities of the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit! smiley

The Apostles were born again Christians who made mistakes and the Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are also born again Christians who are not immune to mistakes.

That's the way it is!

Yes I meant fruit
I knew you were going to twist it to mistakes when clearly it sin

You always want to shit
That how your Bible said your god is the throne of Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You're too hasty in your sense of reasoning so calm down because there's nothing new in God's arrangement other than updating of information!

You can argue over who and who is directed by God's holy spirit but you're not the judge of that Jesus said "By their FRUITS" Matthew 7:16-18

So is there any religous gathering today without flaws?
The answer is NO!
Is there any religous gathering today without sinful members?
Again the answer is NO!
But what about the gathering of imperfect humans having LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL permeating their gathering?
The answer is YES!
Jehovah's Witnesses Organization have all these qualities as a BODY not individually, and that's because each person that makes up the group are imperfect human but as one Body the whole world can testify that these qualities are obvious in the gathering of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. So you can't make any law against them! Galatians 5:22-23 smiley

Damage control!
We that knows you very well will never make the mistake of joining your inconsistent WatchTower.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
End of the road!

So we know our own and our own knows the voice of our Master, Lord and King Jesus Christ once they hear that:

We have found the one and only pure worship nothing not even with all your criticism and antagonism can stop them from clinging unto the truth.

For your information, i was born and raised a Muslim but i cherished the one and only pure worship, that's what i kept searching for until i found Jehovah's Witnesses.

So before i joined them i have asked thousands of questions from different religious groups all to no avail, only JWs were fully competent and completely equipped to answer all my questions!

That's why i told you from the beginning:

Do not give yourself unnecessary headache because by the time we start ironing out issues one by one you will see that you have no other options than JW Organization.
Then the last bigotry will set in which you've just spewed out now.
So i never asked you to come and join JWs from the beginning it's you that's puffed up with misinformation about God's people.
Yet your own chuches will ever remain in the hidden while the name of God's group will be mentioned throughout the earth! Matthew 5:13-16

May you have PEACE! smiley

PARACLETOS:

Damage control!
We that knows you very well will never make the mistake of joining your inconsistent WatchTower.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
End of the road!

So we know our own and our own knows the voice of our Master, Lord and King Jesus Christ once they hear that:

We have found the one and only pure worship nothing not even with all your criticism and antagonism can stop them from clinging unto the truth.

For your information, i was born and raised a Muslim but i cherished the one and only pure worship, that's what i kept searching for until i found Jehovah's Witnesses.

So before i joined them i have asked thousands of questions from different religious groups all to no avail, only JWs were fully competent and completely equipped to answer all my questions!

That's why i told you from the beginning:

Do not give yourself unnecessary headache because by the time we start ironing out issues one by one you will see that you have no other options than JW Organization.
Then the last bigotry will set in which you've just spewed out now.
So i never asked you to come and join JWs from the beginning it's you that's puffed up with misinformation about God's people.
Yet your own chuches will ever remain in the hidden while the name of God's group will be mentioned throughout the earth! Matthew 5:13-16

All false doctrine originates with only a slight
deviation from the truth.
--Reinhold Niebuhr - 19th century philosopher
The apostle was quick to reveal his amazement that there were those who had traded a knowledge of the truth for a false teaching (Galatians 1:6). They had been led astray by those willing to distort the truth and destroy the simplicity of the good news. There have always been those people . . . willing to misuse and abuse the scriptures, either unscrupulously for their own promotion, or through ignorance and misguidance from others. A single changed word, an expanded or unauthorized definition, a personal bias, a small mistake, can, with time and transmission, become a stumbling block to many. Nothing seems to cement false teaching as rapidly as sheer blind acceptance. The unwillingness to search and find the truth, along with a contentment to accept at face value what is taught, often becomes the albatross of many lives.

Truth will stand on its own. Likewise, false doctrine will crumble from its own inherent weakness when compared to the absolute standard. Mr. Caskey has prepared an excellent treatise on truth. His simple application, logical approach and careful examination of the teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses make for an excellent reading for those who hunger for the truth.
Any false doctrine, when carefully examined, possesses some facsimile to the truth. Indeed, most false teaching tends to shore up its ramparts with a mixture of scripture and Biblical thoughts. It is this mixing and mingling of the truth and untruth that all too often becomes the pitfall for the less careful student.
Anyone who has been trained and skilled in the presentation of twisted rules of hermeneutics and the misrepresentation of the meaning of any context of scripture can easily manipulate the unsuspecting. Often such a distorted presentation may appear on the surface to be logical and scriptural. Only complete examination can reveal otherwise!

Non of your responses has addressed my questions posted earlier. All you do is try to narrate out of point. Hence, making your assertions of no basis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
For the last time, I will bring together all my questions so that you will see your unclothedness.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Peace among people of Goodwill! Luke 2:14
Love among worshipers! John 13:34-35
Faith that's working throughout the earth! James 2:18-26
If Satan can produce this in the midst of people from different races throughout the earth then shame on the spirit that can't unite it's worshipers! John 17:20-23

You can speak against humans our God will forgive you because you're seeing flaws in the lives of imperfect humans but Please! Please!! Please!!! Don't speak against what you know is impossible in the midst of imperfect humans which is when God's holy spirit is at work making imperfect humans from different races throughout the earth gather in LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} Jesus said if you stubbornly speak against this spirit the heavens will not forgive you! Matthew 12:31-32

That's why you will never find any better performing group than JWs.

PARACLETOS:

All false doctrine originates with only a slight
deviation from the truth.
--Reinhold Niebuhr - 19th century philosopher
The apostle was quick to reveal his amazement that there were those who had traded a knowledge of the truth for a false teaching (Galatians 1:6). They had been led astray by those willing to distort the truth and destroy the simplicity of the good news. There have always been those people . . . willing to misuse and abuse the scriptures, either unscrupulously for their own promotion, or through ignorance and misguidance from others. A single changed word, an expanded or unauthorized definition, a personal bias, a small mistake, can, with time and transmission, become a stumbling block to many. Nothing seems to cement false teaching as rapidly as sheer blind acceptance. The unwillingness to search and find the truth, along with a contentment to accept at face value what is taught, often becomes the albatross of many lives.

Truth will stand on its own. Likewise, false doctrine will crumble from its own inherent weakness when compared to the absolute standard. Mr. Caskey has prepared an excellent treatise on truth. His simple application, logical approach and careful examination of the teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses make for an excellent reading for those who hunger for the truth.
Any false doctrine, when carefully examined, possesses some facsimile to the truth. Indeed, most false teaching tends to shore up its ramparts with a mixture of scripture and Biblical thoughts. It is this mixing and mingling of the truth and untruth that all too often becomes the pitfall for the less careful student.
Anyone who has been trained and skilled in the presentation of twisted rules of hermeneutics and the misrepresentation of the meaning of any context of scripture can easily manipulate the unsuspecting. Often such a distorted presentation may appear on the surface to be logical and scriptural. Only complete examination can reveal otherwise!
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Don’t forget to study MILLIONS NOW LIVING WILL NEVER DIE
We have a serious discussion on the book and the Witnesses!
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Peace among people of Goodwill! Luke 2:14
Love among worshipers! John 13:34-35
Faith that's working throughout the earth! James 2:18-26
If Satan can produce this in the midst of people from different races throughout the earth then shame on the spirit that can't unite it's worshipers! John 17:20-23

You can speak against humans our God will forgive you because you're seeing flaws in the lives of imperfect humans but Please! Please!! Please!!! Don't speak against what you know is impossible in the midst of imperfect humans which is when God's holy spirit is at work making imperfect humans from different races throughout the earth gather in LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} Jesus said if you stubbornly speak against this spirit the heavens will not forgive you! Matthew 12:31-32

That's why you will never find any better performing group than JWs.

I have identified your supreme error and falsehood, instead of admitting them you are doing damage control. Pathetic!
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
I can see how disturbed you're despite all your accusations against God's people you can't find a better performing group that's where all your accusations failed!
Because if you're able to present a better performing group then your accusations will make sense.
The Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis of the first century all came together to condemn Jesus of Nazareth but were they at peace amongst themselves?
NO!
Can they present someone else as God's promised Messiah (Christ)?
NO!
All they just don't want is for anyone to claim he knows it all.
For your information, that's what the people packing false claims to feed you against God's people are doing today.

So present a better performing group than JWs then let's talk but condemning the one and only group that has unite people of all races in LOVE JOY and PEACE, my friend there's no law against them! Galatians 5:23

PARACLETOS:

Non of your responses has addressed my questions posted earlier. All you do is try to narrate out of point. Hence, making your assertions of no basis.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
You've got nothing more to say eeeeyaaa! smiley
Well thanks for sharing your time and data.

PARACLETOS:

I have identified your supreme error and falsehood, instead of admitting them you are doing damage control. Pathetic!
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES TEACH THE INSUFFICIENCY OF THE BIBLE
Jehovah's Witnesses tell us men cannot have the true light apart from their publication, Studies In The Scriptures. They are not only a commentary upon the scriptures, they tell us, but they take their place so that men may see and understand what God's will to mankind is.
Take a look, from these writings of theirs, at some of the arrogant and presumptuous assertions they make:
"If anyone lays Scriptural Studies aside even after he has become familiar with them, after he has read them ten years, and goes to the Bible alone, though he has understood his Bible for ten years, our experience shows that within two years he goes into darkness" (Watch-Tower, September 15, 1910, page 298).
"If the six volumes of Scriptural Studies are practically the Bible topically arranged, with Bible-proofs given, we might not improperly name the volumes - The Bible in Arranged Form. That is to say, they are not merely comments on the Bible, but they are practically the Bible itself"

It is difficult to imagine such effrontery, such unashamed impudence among people who profess to have any respect for the Bible. First, such statements infer that Pastor Russell, the original author of Studies in the Scriptures, and his cohorts had the ability to write about and explain Bible subjects in plainer, more easily understood terms than God. That is a reflection upon the wisdom of God. Secondly, it asserts that Studies In The Scriptures is superior to the Bible itself, and such insolence and audacity will not go unchallenged! The New Testament is God's final, complete and perfect revelation of Himself and His will to man. It is the most explicable, the most self-defined book that has ever been written upon the subject of religion. For someone to maintain that what has been written by man supersedes the Bible, making the Bible somewhat inferior and obsolete as compared to the Jehovah's Witnesses' replacement, is contemptuous in the highest degree. Paul calls the "will of God . . . good and acceptable and perfect " (Romans 12:2).

I doubt if Mr. Max has read this blasphemous publication.

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
PARACLETOS:
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES TEACH THE INSUFFICIENCY OF THE BIBLE
Jehovah's Witnesses tell us men cannot have the true light apart from their publication, Studies In The Scriptures. They are not only a commentary upon the scriptures, they tell us, but they take their place so that men may see and understand what God's will to mankind is.
Take a look, from these writings of theirs, at some of the arrogant and presumptuous assertions they make:
"If anyone lays Scriptural Studies aside even after he has become familiar with them, after he has read them ten years, and goes to the Bible alone, though he has understood his Bible for ten years, our experience shows that within two years he goes into darkness" (Watch-Tower, September 15, 1910, page 298).
"If the six volumes of Scriptural Studies are practically the Bible topically arranged, with Bible-proofs given, we might not improperly name the volumes - The Bible in Arranged Form. That is to say, they are not merely comments on the Bible, but they are practically the Bible itself"

It is difficult to imagine such effrontery, such unashamed impudence among people who profess to have any respect for the Bible. First, such statements infer that Pastor Russell, the original author of Studies in the Scriptures, and his cohorts had the ability to write about and explain Bible subjects in plainer, more easily understood terms than God. That is a reflection upon the wisdom of God. Secondly, it asserts that Studies In The Scriptures is superior to the Bible itself, and such insolence and audacity will not go unchallenged! The New Testament is God's final, complete and perfect revelation of Himself and His will to man. It is the most explicable, the most self-defined book that has ever been written upon the subject of religion. For someone to maintain that what has been written by man supersedes the Bible, making the Bible somewhat inferior and obsolete as compared to the Jehovah's Witnesses' replacement, is contemptuous in the highest degree. Paul calls the "will of God . . . good and acceptable and perfect " (Romans 12:2).

I doubt if Mr. Max has read this blasphemous publication.

Even if their leaders tell them that Jesus is now God they won't believe it because they are in bondage the cult is real and nothing can set them free apart from God

Group of people who believe church can save them rather than Christ

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
When you're ready you will present a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses Sir.
Until then continue worshiping your God while i worship mine, wahala no dey! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

Even if their leaders tell them that Jesus is now God they won't believe it because they are in bondage the cult is real and nothing can set them free apart from God
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

It is unfortunate

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When you're ready you will present a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses Sir.
Until then continue worshiping your God while i worship mine, wahala no dey! smiley

SUMMARY OF MY ISSUES UNATTENDED TO

1. Perhaps you should also bring up any portion of the scriptures where Holy spirit completely alter the first teachings he empowered the apostles to preach. Let's see if the Bible support your claim of "updating" or in your case, "altering"

2. Talking about setting times and prophecy of world events, can you remember how many time it failed to materialised after being publicly preached?

3. By your idea of Holy spirit and updating watchtower with new revelations, do you think the Holy spirit will make multiple mistakes in foreseeing the future while revealing to publishers of WatchTower?

4. Again I ask, show me where in the scriptures the Holy spirit alter his original teachings to the apostles as watchtower claims.

5. The Holy spirit has led apostles before who were also "imperfect humans" but were their teachings being "altered" for your claim to be correct?
Please give me example of the total alterations to their teachings

6. Acts 1:7
New International Version
7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.

7. But the WatchTower has consistently over the years been PREDICTING WORLD EVENTS (predicted DATES, TIMES AND YEARS) against the statement of Jesus in this portion. Thereby MAKING JESUS A LIAR! TRUE OR FALSE?

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
PARACLETOS:

1. Perhaps you should also bring up any portion of the scriptures where Holy spirit completely alter the first teachings he empowered the apostles to preach. Let's see if the Bible support your claim of "updating" or in your case, "altering"
2. Talking about setting times and prophecy of world events, can you remember how many time it failed to materialised after being publicly preached?
3. By your idea of Holy spirit and updating watchtower with new revelations, do you think the Holy spirit will make multiple mistakes in foreseeing the future while revealing to publishers of WatchTower?
4. Again I ask, show me where in the scriptures the Holy spirit alter his original teachings to the apostles as watchtower claims.
5. The Holy spirit has led apostles before who were also "imperfect humans" but were their teachings being "altered" for your claim to be correct?
7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.
7. But the WatchTower has consistently over the years been PREDICTING WORLD EVENTS (predicted DATES, TIMES AND YEARS) against the statement of Jesus in this portion. Thereby MAKING JESUS A LIAR! TRUE OR FALSE?

My friend, just take a deep breath and relax otherwise you'll develop BP over this issue! undecided

You listed all this including double question 7 and all it's just about one single point:

Why should there be updating in the way God dealt with His people?

That's all what you're brandishing in different phrases. So take a deep breath and relax let's talk about the old covenant and the new covenant which makes God's word OLD and NEW TESTAMENT!

The Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis finds it totally difficult to agree that Jesus is their expectated Messiah.

WHY?

Because Jesus brought a lot of reforms and updating! This people can't reconcile how their God will send a prophet like Jesus who brought a totally different idea from what they have been practicing for centuries!

So what helped Jesus' followers to stick to him?

Peter answered:

Because of this, many of his disciples went off to the things behind and would no longer walk with him. 67 So Jesus said to the Twelve: “You do not want to go also, do you?” 68 Simon Peter answered him: “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life" John 6:66-68

Hence the 12 refused to follow the crowd on an uncertain faith. They were determined to stay with the person they understood not just any religous gathering that they can't vouch for! smiley

So my friend, take a deep breath and meditate on the purpose of worship. Remember we come together from different races, cultural, educational and ethical background to worship as one big family under the same God. Do you think it makes any sense if we can't resolve issues amicably within ourselves?

Well that's food for thought! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Deut. 18: 20 KJV
But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

1 John 4:1-6 KJV
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antiChrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

My friend, just take a deep breath and relax otherwise you'll develop BP over this issue! undecided

You listed all this including double question 7 and all it's just about one single point!

Lol.. That's not double 7. Check it again. grin

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You listed all this including double question 7 and all it's just about one single point!

PARACLETOS:

You have not attempted any.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Judybash93(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Check the other gods not one of them has ever said they are the almighty God apart from our God

I told you the evidences is all around you it inside your heart God placed eternity inside your heart

So only him can fill that void you already know there are forces beyond your control

It a sign of his presence

How did you know all these? You are making claims. Please support them with viable evidence that one can independently investigate.
People claiming that a god is the almighty god isn't proof that he/she is.
"I told you the evidences is all around you it inside your heart God placed eternity inside your heart"
Which one sir?
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse[b]:
I can see how disturbed you're despite all your accusations against God's people you can't find a better performing group that's where all your accusations failed!
Because if you're able to present a better performing group then your accusations will make sense.
The Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis of the first century all came together to condemn Jesus of Nazareth but were they at peace amongst themselves?
NO!
Can they present someone else as God's promised Messiah (Christ)?
NO!
All they just don't want is for anyone to claim he knows it all.
For your information, that's what the people packing false claims to feed you against God's people are doing today.

So present a better performing group than JWs then let's talk but condemning the one and only group that has unite people of all races in LOVE JOY and PEACE, my friend there's no law against them! Galatians 5:23

MAN-MADE RULES
In the September 15, 1922, issue of The Watchtower, on page 279, is this statement: "God gave Brother Russell to the church to be the mouthpiece for him; and those who claim to have learned the truth apart from Brother Russell and his writings have been manifested by the Lord as deceivers, ready to lead the flock of God in their way."
In the April issue of The Watchtower, 1904, page 126, Russell states that the Lord would ". . . use one member of his church as the channel."
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
We really appreciate it when you quote our book (Bible) but do you know the practical application of what you're quoting?

Well let's try the spirit you claim you have!

Please try to expatiate on the Bible book of Deuteronomy 18:20

PARACLETOS:

Deut. 18: 20 KJV
But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
1 John 4:1-6 KJV
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antiChrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

How many times will I say no group of people can save you not even an angel can save you

Stop being so consumed with the wrong things

Only Jesus can save you

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
PARACLETOS:

You have not attempted any.

You expect some one who does not know God to give you real scriptural answers to his lies lol

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
That's misinterpretation for sure!

But truly God used Charles Taze Russell and his group! smiley

PARACLETOS:

MAN-MADE RULES
In the September 15, 1922, issue of The Watchtower, on page 279, is this statement: "God gave Brother Russell to the church to be the mouthpiece for him; and those who claim to have learned the truth apart from Brother Russell and his writings have been manifested by the Lord as deceivers, ready to lead the flock of God in their way."
In the April issue of The Watchtower, 1904, page 126, Russell states that the Lord would ". . . use one member of his church
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Judybash93:

How did you know all these? You are making claims. Please support them with viable evidence that one can independently investigate.
People claiming that a god is the almighty god isn't proof that he/she is.
"I told you the evidences is all around you it inside your heart God placed eternity inside your heart"
Which one sir?

You can investigate and find out not one of those small gods ever claimed Supreme except our God
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

There is order let not abuse or insult each other here

Then why are you saying that the God that created the universe impregnated another man's wife....

Take time to think about it before you answer..
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Then why are you saying that the God that created the universe impregnated another man's wife....

Take time to think about it before you answer..

Now I believe you have heard me and will never insult

Now let get back to the mature conversation

We are clay in the hand of our creator

Mary permission was asked and she Said yes Joseph was told about it he agreed

The word became flesh he is a holy child not something to mock about
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You expect some one who does not know God to give you real scriptural answers to his lies lol
cheesy

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Please teach me the meaning

"I am the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of slavery out of the house of Brundage, you shall have no other God before me"

Meaning : No intermediary or mediator.

"You shall not make the image or likeness of anything in heaven or on earth or under the waters below the earth you shall not bow down to them or serve them."

Meaning: No worshipping of the moon, sun or stars.(heavens)
No worshipping of animals, trees, human beings etc. Likeness of anything found on earth.

You are worshipping the likeness of a man as God. And you don't see anything wrong with it. How do you convince somebody that is worshipping a snake that he is worshipping an idol?

Idol means anything that has form and occupies space...

God is spirit..
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Judybash93(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You can investigate and find out not one of those small gods ever claimed Supreme except our God

And that sounds exactly like something that doesn't exist
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Now I believe you have heard me and will never insult

Now let get back to the mature conversation

We are clay in the hand of our creator

Mary permission was asked and she Said yes Joseph was told about it he agreed

The word became flesh he is a holy child not something to mock about

Which prophet prophesied this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

In Defense Of The Church And Its Leadership / How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.