Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria (95045 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina / Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Factshunter: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
This has been the worst and bad day for IPOB youth so far. What a sad, unforgettable, and terrible day this has been for ipob youths worldwide. So sad! cry

Most of them have gone hiding because elf the fear of being ridiculed, bullied, and disgraceful.

Sad meehn
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Seun360(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Igbos are not having it good these days, last week it was Chidinma, now na their future president dem carry from his hiding hole.

PMB giving dem hot hot nightmares.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by joe54: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
#free NNAMDI KANU, join the movement ****\july 26
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by F117nighthawk: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Masturbator2020:
Mumu..You romance with killer herdsmen and hate KANU for protecting his people. Is that not madness.
Don't worry, them go use am as scapegoat, all of una wey no get brain go start falling in line, the place he belong is the real ZOO in the jungle, the country he calls zoo is having his own laugh now,

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ojiofor:
gidgiddy take heart o.
This is an opportunity for all brainwashed ipobians to recover their senses back.
Ojiofor, ifukwara na agwuru supreme leader ka okuko?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Igbofam: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Holy Holy Holy Nnamdi Kanu is another savior... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by magzey: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bennita911:
Ehn,so he didn't say anything about jubril from Sudan. He can only give orders on social media. Bush meat Don catch the hunter
The loss cause, chai after brain washing his own people ,see where he is now?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by RomanGreen: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Aufbauh:
This Nnamdi kanu aka 'London Shekau' is not brave at all. I'm highly disappointed in him the way he was caught.

To stumbled twice against the same stone is a proverbial disgrace!

These where exactly my thoughts but on a second thought, I said to myself....how is he able to allow his cover to be blown, first he was silent for very long time and now this, hmmm.... definitely something is fishy, this is not the last. I'm forced to think Kanu may have something up his sleeves. Let's watch the drama as it unfolds

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Germi9: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gaddafi1:
Okay, now we understand why you jumped bail but there is need to remain in police custody for your safety while the case is concluded.

The case should be justly tried and if found guilty, he will serve his sentence. If not guilty, he will be released and advised to agitate peacefully.

Also fulani herdsmen and any other group suspected to cause trouble in the country should be arrested and tried.
Well said. The other day ,i watched a clip were Somalia executed about 15 Ashabab terrorists by firing squad, after thoroughly finding them guilty but my darling nation gave same like terrorists amnesty. Some empty heads would want to liken it to SS militant group forgetting that these militants were fighting a JUST couse of neglect (diamond in the dirt) and were targeting facilities as well as kidnap for ransom rather than indiscriminate killings and rustlings with no agenda or whatsoever, as for Kanu,he messed up… i wonder how he managed to convince those able bodied men called ESN or IPOB cos i watched some of his clips and he’s not even a good orator,he couldn’t even convince me in my next life.
So blip the PRESIDENCY,KANU,APC,PDP,MURIC ,CAN,FULANI,IPOB,ODUDUWA,NIGER/DELTA AVENGERS, and if you have anything stupid to say then blip you too

My 2 kobo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Igbofam: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Okoroawusa:

That is ehn like ezigbo Okuko. Kpachie ya aka ka anini grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Boudiccao: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Morray:
I am Igbo but Nnamdi Kanu never for once passed as a genuine freedom fighter to me. Exploited the igbos to enrich himself and his family. The fool was even arrested offending in Fendi. I have got no sympathy to waste. He should face the full wrath of the law for the unrest he has brought to the south eastern region.

Nice. And what solutions have you proffered to the situation of the Igbos under this administration?

You can keep criticizing a man that fought for what he believed in despite his flaws while the North and Fulani perfect plans to keep oppressing,killing and conquering Igbos.
It's only a matter of time before you come to understand that Kanu fought a good fight.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Germi9: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Well said. The other day ,i watched a clip were Somalia executed about 15 Ashabab terrorists by firing squad, after thoroughly finding them guilty but my darling nation gave same like terrorists amnesty. Some empty heads would want to liken it to SS militant group forgetting that these militants were fighting a JUST couse of neglect (diamond in the dirt) and were targeting facilities as well as kidnap for ransom rather than indiscriminate killings and rustlings with no agenda or whatsoever, as for Kanu,he messed up… i wonder how he managed to convince those able bodied men called ESN or IPOB cos i watched some of his clips and he’s not even a good orator,he couldn’t even convince me in my next life.
So blip the PRESIDENCY,KANU,APC,PDP,MURIC ,CAN,FULANI,IPOB,ODUDUWA,NIGER/DELTA AVENGERS, and if you have anything stupid to say then blip you too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Thomist(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
What a blatant lie.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Ojiofor: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Ihe nkea gwuru ike makachi.
Adi'm disapointed na a whole Ohamadike Biafra,Ayatollah nke ndi IPOB worldwide ka anwuchiri ka oke.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by magzey: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
yeyeboi:
See as dem catch Kanu but if na all those terrorist and bandits wey Dey north dem no go do anything about am...

Rubbish country cry
From Which country are u charting bro?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by od501: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Obalatule:
lol..... Don't worry your supreme leader will soon give us the full details

Yes he will, but I doubt you are mentally ready for the truth he will be dishing out back-to-back.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by od501: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Obalatule:
lol..... Don't worry your supreme leader will soon give us the full details

Yes he will, but I doubt you are mentally ready for the truth he will be dishing out back-to-back
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by od501: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yawns.

Biafra is dead.

Yes, only in your dreams. And I pray you don't wake from it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Coward

I knew you will be disgraced but didn't know it would be so soon

Igbo man, why are you abusing your lord and personal savoir..

U Don quickly switch alliance bcox ur god kanu has been caught grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by otino(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
So you don't want to die, but you send others out there to die? Coward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Obalatule:
Just one question for Kanu, How did we go from Stopping Fulani invasion of igbo forests to killing police and military officers?

Ip0bs... Were you nt part of his men killing police or supporting killing of law men..

Why are u betraying kanu now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Talawaka: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
British are known to be double face. A country that provide health care for Nigeria elite while deporting the poor back to Nigeria. Kanu made mistake the day he choose to live in the UK over USA. America would never ever have sent him to Nigeria and besides there are millions of human rights and anti muslim lawyers ready to block his extradition to Nigeria.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

[img]https://i./4B7Z.gif[/img]

I predicted this happening a couple of years ago, back when some upstarts were getting high on the fact that he is a UK citizen.
He was not arrested in the UK, but word has it he fled because he was about to be taken in for an extradition hearing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Mrbenny001: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
What are you saying? was it someone else you wanted to quote or you're really responding to what I said? Maybe you should read it again before you respond
fozapi:

Just look at this one, military assassination team came. To kill him an unarmed man? How do you expect him to stay? What is wrong with you Nigerians always supporting the oppressor
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by dalass(f): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
The coward who was sending young men to die was scared for his life.

Honestly...

E shock me how gullible some youths are... Following a person who can't die for his people but he's thinking of sacrificing many thousands to actualize his ambition

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Danking1:
Upon all the numereous evil happening in this country is only this news u chose to upload mr fergie? Guy u are a disgrace to journalism what a shame in nairaland

Shut up. Your useless mouth.

So he shud not post news again bcox of. The foolishness in you

Pained grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Danking1:
Upon all the numereous evil happening in this country is only this news u chose to upload mr fergie? Guy u are a disgrace to journalism what a shame in nairaland

Go and gt bucket and cry inside...

Pained ass fellow grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
jaxxy:

This is an international case which England, American and the world are watching every step for its transparency and fairness.

Yeah right.......the international community doesn't give two shits about your shithole

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by cyrilamx(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
This is what Buhari met by the language they will understand.

But Buhari na senior man o. He will never do you the honor of even mentioning your name while he is tactically dealing with you.
Same way he never for once mentioned Atiku's name during the 2019 campaign. He will never insult u, but always HV a will. But is this why he cancelled his planned medical trip to UK? Is this why OBJ came out against those declaring PMB was dead? This Buhari na real pro. A real alumni of US military school and the only Nigeria military man to ever command the 3 mechanised brigades in Nigeria. I fear Buhari ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by sunnnnyuu(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
fergie001:

DAILYPOST
Let him answer all the statement and post that he does on tweeter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
lastchild:
and you think he has been disgraced?

you are deluded, people like you were saying Jesus has been disgraced, not knowing that the act they called disgrace is a fulfillment to prophecy

incase you don't know, FG arrested Nnamdi so they can make peace with him

Ṣeé mad reasoning

Ip0bs always trying to shift goal post grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
ScamHunter:

Typical Ip0b man. So you've quickly switched sides? Shamelessness

Pls he is ur brother.. Ipob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Obalatule: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
DenreleDave:

Ip0bs... Were you nt part of his men killing police or supporting killing of law men..

Why are u betraying kanu now
Carry your smelly ewedu mouth comot for here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.