Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria (95413 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina / Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by byinks(f): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
As a part time "seer"
I see the life of nnamdi kanu being...... while in custody by a foreign authority.

The will lead to a much greater kind of civil unrest no Nigerian prays to witness.

This I have seen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Obalatule:
Carry your smelly ewedu mouth comot for here

I catch am

Ip0b wan shift goal post grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Obalatule: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
DenreleDave:

I catch am

Ip0b wan shift goal post grin
Smelly armpit Ewedu man.....go and find your class

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by fozapi(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mrbenny001:
What are you saying? was it someone else you wanted to quote or you're really responding to what I said? Maybe you should read it again before you respond

You said hero's don't run away and it sounds so ignorant and. Stupid, a full battalion of military assassination team came for a man without guns and you are saying hero's don't run away, he didn't run he escaped, now take this below it would help you

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Obalatule:
Smelly armpit Ewedu man.....go and find your class

Pained.. Ipob.. Ur god has been caught
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by nedekid: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
The coward who was sending young men to die was scared for his life.
Oga, no leader or commander goes to the war front. They all stay out of the area in contention.
Abi what is buhari doing? Is it old men he is sending to die in the fight against Boko haram?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
flokii:

I want to see what Abaribe and co. will do now.. I think he was wearing IPOB-themed dot nation shirt the other day and was feeling fly.

The moment the guy ordered IPOB to destroy Lagos and kill police, soldiers I knew his end was near.

Taking that barely getting out of the country was very wrong but I think now he will enjoy your stay in the DSS camp without the fear of being killed cuz now he has become a pain in the neck of the Federal government with him in their custody so there will be no reason except he commit suicide himself cuz if they try to kill him that will be like sitting on a keg of gunpowder
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Yeah right.......the international community doesn't give two shits about your shithole

If they repatriated him they actually do a shits about our shithole. There are many English and American citizens living here in Nigeria, embassies also. Hope u understand the dynamics better now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by TheSupleemLeada(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
nedekid:

Oga, no leader or commander goes to the war front. They all stay out of the area in contention.
Abi what is buhari doing? Is it old men he is sending to die in the fight against Boko haram?

Buhari while a military man actually went to the battle field...... Nnamdi kanu is still quite young but the coward isn't ready to sacrifice his life for what he believes in.... he'd rather send rettardeds to do his dirty work and get killed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by nedekid: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Buhari while a military man actually went to the battle field...... Nnamdi kanu is still quite young but the coward isn't ready to sacrifice his life for what he believes in.... he'd rather send rettardeds to do his dirty work and get killed.
Haba Bros, Buhari was in his 20ies during the Civil War and was not the commander in chief, but a mare soldier sent to fight a war by his ogas. Gowon was C in C. Abi did you hear of Gowon despite being young fight in the war front?
Nnamdi is the C in C of his group and comparable to Gowon, Ojukwu and present day buhari on that respect.
Only a mad leader goes to the war front, they all send young "rettardeds" using your words.
NB: Kanu is not relatively young, he is in his 50ies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by West2019(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Uk are uslese if it's American kanu then we never realise him to Nigeria . I blame kanu.you see American to say nah UK
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Banmeallday: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nigeria= Slave Name originating from NIGGER Area

Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa = True Black nations

Buhari = Out of touch with masses, kept quiet after 90 people killed in Kebbi...yep, 90+
Kanu = Calls a spade a spade, which angers the party going women chasing Blackie’s who are too afraid and Nigger like to change their country for the better

THANKS FOR MORE PUBLICITY FOR NNAMDI KANU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by LegalWolf: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
yeyeboi:
See as dem catch Kanu but if na all those terrorist and bandits wey Dey north dem no go do anything about am...

Rubbish country cry

You just keep foaming in the mouth...do you have an idea of how many terrorists have been killed in the North? Do you have an idea of how many innocent people have been wrongly tagged BHT and killed by soldiers?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Todetayo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
I'm not supporting anyone, but isn't it weird, The Almighty Kanu was suddenly arrested, and not even in this country. He is a criminal remember, and is still being treated very highly. Book Haram wey dey Bornu never finish!!!!!

Hope say money never exchange hand sh?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Frando29(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
KingKingKing:
You ran for your dear life when your house was stormed while you send your footmen on a suicide mission just for your own selfish gains. What a pity!

Heroes don't run , they aren't cowards they stay to fight for their people. Kanu's action has led to the death of hundreds of Igbo youths.

Kanu should have learnt a thing or two from Ojukwu. Self determination isn't Won by violence anymore but by diplomacy.

Kanu's end might be closer than we thought.
because I'm so sure that some of his kinsmen betrayed him by working in favour of the Nigerian Govt to ensure his arrest.

My Igbo brothers and sisters, IGBO KWENU! IGBO KWENU!! KWENU!!! KWEZONU OOOO!!!!!!
The time is now to speak up not by fighting but by educating your fellow tribesmen in the east to mellow down a bit, get their PVCs and come out en masse to vote In their preferred candidates. Victory shall be ours in Jesus Name.

God bless the land of the rising sun
God bless Igbos
God bless the East
God bless The Yorubas (My Tribe)
God bless the Hausas
God bless the greatest country on earth, Nigeria

Thank God Fulani is not on your list.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Hapinex01: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Cownu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Johnrake69: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
francis5051:
someone like you now will cry and complain bitterly over what is happening in the country And you will still hate and insult someone who made a move to quit the so called country treating u bad...what kind of life are u living ?

It's beyond human reasoning. What I'm reading from average Nigerians that can't even afford to eat proper 2 square meal.

Is Nnamdi Kanu really the problem of Nigeria at this point? Is he responsible for the famine in our land?

Is he responsible for all the money meant for public infrastructure that has been embezzled?

Is he responsible for the high case of Kidnapping between Abuja and Kaduna to the point that you stand 60% chance of being kidnapped while plying that route?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by nextstep(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
tishbite41:

We all know the British hate the Igbo.
The IPOB high command made a mistake by allowing MNK to go back to the UK.
The USA and Israel were better options.
The Brits are snakes.

You already know! A nation of Ndi-Igbo would be the only credible competitor to UK in West Africa - they know that and are quite scared.
I would rather have a peaceful referendum, but many options are on the table...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by sweetshisha: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
1035five:
[s][/s]...

Adaadike was right after all looking after her people while reckless , vissionles uneducated craps where pushing Ibos to war
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by bluecircle470: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
British are known to be double face. A country that provide health care for Nigeria elite while deporting the poor back to Nigeria. Kanu made mistake the day he choose to live in the UK over USA. America would never ever have sent him to Nigeria and besides there are millions of human rights and anti muslim lawyers ready to block his extradition to Nigeria.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

[img]https://i./4B7Z.gif[/img]

Day dreaming
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by azikiweironsi(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
shocked shocked Is it true ? If it's true then this one really shock me. I mean can he just be arrested and be repatriated back to Nigeria ? I'm beginning to know now that it's true that FG don't want to end this Boko Haram war and arresting those behind the herdsmen, bandits invasion going on in the country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by hansomb: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
What a Kaword. . . . Not brave at all. Che Guevara , Machevelli ,will not be proud of this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Alusiizizi(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
V

Fvck you!! Biafra will never die. We are legion!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Goodnigga: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Aufbauh:
This Nnamdi kanu aka 'London Shekau' is not brave at all. I'm highly disappointed in him the way he was caught.

To stumbled twice against the same stone is a proverbial disgrace!
Really, if it were you, what would you have done to prove you are brave? Even Samson didn't do nada when captured, it was God that rescued him lastly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Same thing with Ojukwu.

He was scared for his life and ran after dragging his people into a war.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Obalatule: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
DenreleDave:

Pained.. Ipob.. Ur god has been caught
Poverty stricken ewedu Muslim......Your images are all over nairaland grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by tishbite41(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
nextstep:

You already know! A nation of Ndi-Igbo would be the only credible competitor to UK in West Africa - they know that and are quite scared.
I would rather have a peaceful referendum, but many options are on the table...
I'm really saddened by this news.
We'll come out victorious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by DWJOBScom(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
fergie001:

DAILYPOST

If you desire shaky and on the Government side judgement, present it before Justice Binta Nyako!!! She knows her take. Appeal it and you will win as am yet to identify her co government enforcer on the other side
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
British are known to be double face. A country that provide health care for Nigeria elite while deporting the poor back to Nigeria. Kanu made mistake the day he choose to live in the UK over USA. America would never ever have sent him to Nigeria and besides there are millions of human rights and anti muslim lawyers ready to block his extradition to Nigeria.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

[img]https://i./4B7Z.gif[/img]

#Yinmu.

The United States has its alliance with the country called Nigeria and not the fugitive called Nnamdi Kanu.

US Interpol would have tossed his yellow ass back to Nigeria a long time ago.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by mrkia(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
All in all I commend the new set of Nigeria FORCES we have. It seems they really mean business.

May God bless � them all

May God bless � all good Nigerians

May God bless � our powerful President M' Buhari

May God bless � Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police / Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.