Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (76556 Views)

Dean Hurlock: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested In The UK / Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS / SOWORE/NNAMDI Kanu:if Yoruba Block 3nd Mainland Bridge For 1hr In Protest, Ipob. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by JohnOkolo: 5:30am On Jun 30, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
Lol I laugh.. u know nothing..ur jz daft n a fool

Your problem is you and your Eastern brothers have always been continually lied to about this so called Biafra and the lies continue. Biafran always happens when you guys go for Festivals and December Travels, any other form of Biafran agitation will be met with a strong resistance.

Remember the sufferings your grandmother's and Father's went through all because of Ojukwu lies, there were defeated and almost starved to death. Remember them and know that all the lands in Nigeria are owned by the Nigerian Sovereign Govt. I tell you, you all will have to go to Israel or Sand fill Atlantic Ocean to get Biafra
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by JohnOkolo: 5:32am On Jun 30, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
Lol I laugh.. u know nothing..ur jz daft n a fool

Let's play our last card and wait for you guys to do whatever you can do to break up Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu deserves capital punishment. Death by Hanging or Firing Squad and I tell you nothing will happen or you will join the dear yourself.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by JohnOkolo: 5:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
Lol unity begger cheesy u will suffer bcoz biafra must come..save dz post..fools, oil is wat u luv but u hate those that have it..my prayer is they should hurt him n u will see angry cheesy

They will so hurt him and manhandle him and nothing will come out of it. Please tell me what you can do to destroy the Govt. follish Igbo Youths will open their mouth and be talking shit. If you like become Unknown Gun Men, Nigeria will shut you up and nothing will come out of it.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by alizma: 5:39am On Jun 30, 2021
anselm791:

Calm down baby tyrant, It's a free country.
Oh really? I thought it's a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Ugokelvin007: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2021
FOOLISH thieves..watch n see naa..poor stupid useless senseless ppl..cow urine drinkers..lolzzz for ur info oil will soon be outdated!!! Someone who's protecting our land from killer herdsmen is now a bad person..may thunder strike u dead idiot!!
JohnOkolo:

They will so hurt him and manhandle him and nothing will come out of it. Please tell me what you can do to destroy the Govt. follish Igbo Youths will open their mouth and be talking shit. If you like become Unknown Gun Men, Nigeria will shut you up and nothing will come out of it.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by anselm791(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2021
alizma:

Oh really? I thought it's a zoo.

Why would you think that?
Are you related to Mr. Kanu?
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Dayoara: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2021
Best of luck.. I wish you justices.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by olabolawasiu(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Womanizer:
Whether arrest or kidnap, dem don catch am be say dem don catch am!

And that as brought desired peace to country�
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by ogelekpomgam(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Factshunter:

Primitive language, primitive writer. Spits tuaar!!!
Yes.ee.yes.zuwo zuwo zuwo zuwo zuwo zuwo zuwo zuwo zuwo.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by valemkalu(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Sowore should shut up please.
The sound of your name though
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by 7lives: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:

In the 80s MOSSAD where relatively young

Unlike KGB , MI6 or CIA MOSSAD runs independently outside of Isreali constitution and no law set them up

Here is an extract of their Wikipedia

You get time dey educate that fellow.
Majority of Nigerians don't read at all, wonder why this country is like this?.
When those who understands how things work are talking, you will be shocked to hear the so called educated folks respond, they will just be vomiting trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Dadblefem01(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
I don't get this guy,what exactly does he mean by kidnapped and not rearrested statement?.
Criminal was captured by the security agent that has been trailing him and you called that kidnap.By fire by force,all of you guys that want to make this country unliveable must get sense.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by adollyboy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Whether kidnapped or arrested, he is in Nigeria facing his charges.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Youngvegetable: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin grin grin

Las Las jubril of Sudan caught Kanu of Biafra. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

I guess kanu will be regretting saying Buhari is dead now grin grin

Let’s vote the most popular and powerful

Click like for Buhari

Click share for Mazi Nnamdi kanu aka Lamidi cownu epon òbúkọ grin grin grin grin aka god of Ip0bs

Please vote wisely.. Your vote is your power

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Kidnapper Evan's Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.