Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (76551 Views)

Dean Hurlock: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested In The UK / Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS / SOWORE/NNAMDI Kanu:if Yoruba Block 3nd Mainland Bridge For 1hr In Protest, Ipob. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by muykem: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.
Your pain is feel but kanu never fight for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by NwaNimo1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Eriggs: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin

Is their any thing Nigerian Government can't do??
Olosho sef dey shine teth for dis news?
After supporting cownu all his life.
Hypocrite
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by karnap(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
who cares!!
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Vulcan24(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Every freedom fighter knows they have 2 definite ends

It is strange that any sect or persons should be jubilating over his arrest.

When it is clear the issues of the country has its roots in the nepotism of this administration

It didn't occur to you that diplomacy has not given you any result and you think the outspoken agitator is wrong for acting on same request that was denied you through your diplomacy !!!

The problem and reasoning of the black man is not going to move him forward the next 100years

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by LOVEGINO(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kanu shame me o.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Commentor: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
It's a shame that some are celebrating the capture of ONE freedom fighter while thousands of Fulani herdsmen causing mayhem are roaming around

It's a shame

SMH!

Like Osama Bin Laden or Shekau abi?
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by wink2015(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
BUHARI HAD NEVER LET GO OF HIS "UMARU DIKKO KIDNAP CHARACTERISTICS" MANY YEARS AFTER HE MADE AN ATTEMPT TO KIDNAP THE LATE EX-TRANSPORT MINISTER.

People like Ex-Petroluem Minister under Ex-President Jonathan that is Mrs Deziani Allison Madueke, RENO OMOKRI should becareful.

THE BRITISH AUTHORITY COULD DO SO MANY THINGS TO PLEASE THEIR NORTHERN FRIENDS IN NIGERIA who will now pay back with huge crude oil contracts.

Buhari could lay siege for them and kidnap them to Nigeria to face trial.

DEZIANI AND RENO OMOKRI BE ON THE WATCH OUT AND BE SECURITY CONSCIOUS WHILE IN BRITAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by 24kmagic: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
So UK is not safe after all

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Ola260: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Eyyah sorry
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Latakia(f): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Many of the IPOB terrorists are already hiding in the ceiling after hearing the arrest of their SUPLEME LEADER. Indeed 2021 is not 1967 grin

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by fredoooooo: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kidnapped by jubrin grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by blacksta(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
it is so true .. no way the UK will release him to Nigeria without an extradition hearing ..
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by muykem: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
SLOVFO:
I suspect same. UK cannot extradite a fugitive without an extradition hearing. And Nigeria doesn't have what it takes...
You guys reasoning is just too unfortunate because of sentiment. They kidnapped him and took him through forest to Nigeria ba.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by dumiel: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
DenreleDave:

Sorry ehn... Premium tears for you...

he's just doing copy n paste on all d threads that mentions his mentor, NK. Acting like someone wey dem don comot food 4 im table..
Majority of his supporters are still shocked he was apprehended. Nor blame them. I was as well.
My take is, if he's not committed any crime, he shd go prove his innocence. People shd leave the conjectures of how he was caught for d gods. It's nothing but medicine after death!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by IMPARTIAL: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Were the Israelis involved? They are experts in master planning - Umaru Dikko's case still in memory!
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by fredoooooo: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
24kmagic:
So UK is not safe after all
Safe for people wey still money and hide it there not for troublemakers .. Diezani still there
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by discusant: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:

What do you think about people in a country long driven to harboring the largest poor and hungry population in the world; a country with professionals competing with the best outside Nigeria but are governed by charlatans?
They are ignoramuses. Most of them are driven by unguarded distaste and envy for Igbo.

For them, Nnamdi Kanu has become Igbo spokesperson.

For them, Sowore is talking nonsense.

Prof Wole Soyinka aptly called them a wasted generation.

Nigeria lost it since the 1983 military coup that toppled democracy.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Babzrockman: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin grin grin

Las Las jubril of Sudan caught Kanu of Biafra. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

I guess kanu will be regretting saying Buhari is dead now grin grin

Let’s vote the most popular and powerful

Click like for Buhari

Click share for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Lolz, it means nothing concern Nigeria here
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by daniwise(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
With the way foolish Nigerian youths are behaving,we still have so many years of suffering and smiling ahead of us.To say some idiots are happy the way Nigeria is being run really beats my immagination.wetin concern me...Barman abeg gimme one big stout and tell the kitchen girl to position one catfish for me.awon weere gbogbo.tueh

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by muykem: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
I used to think that Sowere is a genius until today.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Depressed101: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Like Umaru Dikko like Nnamdi Kanu

Buhari catching cruise

Atleast Sowore was bold enough never to run like a useless coward

that's because there is no obvious threat to his life yet... And he doesn't pose that much treat to fg.. Get sense for once and stop spewing nonsense... You will be 45 soon
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Curious345: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kanu is a dullard
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Curious345: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kanu na yahoo boy
Kanu na woman wrapper
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by nduchucks: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
LESSON

It is fruitless to try to break our lovely country up without the full support of your thieving, murderous, heartless, useless political leaders and traditional leaders.

The only option is to accept that Nigeria is ours. TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE.

At all costs.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by rottennaija(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
It's a shame that some are celebrating the capture of ONE freedom fighter while thousands of Fulani herdsmen causing mayhem are roaming around

It's a shame

SMH!

Al Qaeda is a freedom fighting movement. It's also a terrorist organisation.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by stevearagorn(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kobicove:
I think his arrest and repatriation is bargaining chip the UK and US governments used to negotiate lifting of the ban on Twitter by the Nigerian government
thank God we still have people that thinks well in this miocopic era
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by lilvicky68(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
It is a lie, nobody can kidnap Dilector.
He trekked to Nigeria by himself
He tlekked..
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Safemoon: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kobicove:
I think his arrest and repatriation is bargaining chip the UK and US governments used to negotiate lifting of the ban on Twitter by the Nigerian government

You are very funny .how I wish you parents can listen to what you just posted they will weep for you level of dumbness .
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by OmoOshodi(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Asari dokubo is not a chest beater

He's a talk and do frog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Kidnapper Evan's Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.