Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (76555 Views)

Dean Hurlock: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested In The UK / Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS / SOWORE/NNAMDI Kanu:if Yoruba Block 3nd Mainland Bridge For 1hr In Protest, Ipob. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Officialgarri: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
See ode.. Kidnapped from UK in 2021 and the UK doesn't know about it and didn't complain that their citizen has been kidnapped.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Factfinder1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Different news
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dumb ass idiotic attention seeking MOFO.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Ofemmanu1: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wahala
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by DWJOBScom(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
It's not impossible
No wonder we gave the ex military heads ambassadorial roles in Cameroon and Benin
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by MANDIPUTIN: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
There's currently jubilation going on among the Hausas in central area, Abuja. At first I thought wether Nigeria won a major breakthrough in the international community. I learnt latter that it was about Nnamdi Kanu arrest.
MNK was not elusive afterall. Now that MNK have been arrested,pls let Lai Muhammed lift the ban
on Twitter, my business is suffering seriously because of that ban.

8 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by mbak(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Israel Mossad had nothing to do with umaru dikko saga.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by hope4nigeria(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Sowore should shut up please.
you should go to hell,

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by anselm791(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
No worry yourself jor, Kanu will still tell us how they catch am.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by SLOVFO(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
I suspect same. UK cannot extradite a fugitive without an extradition hearing. And Nigeria doesn't have what it takes...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Asquare84(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
I am suspecting he was giving up to unbarn the activity of twitter in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Zico5(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
I am a Yoruba man and I reject the act of this government totally on extradition of Nnamdi Kanu. If Buhari and his cohorts can treat Fulani herdmen like king but treat Kanu like criminal then there are questions begging for answer on sovereignty of this country. Even if this country doesn't break up before 2023, it's sure that Fulani jihadists will suffer the consequences of their actions against the south. How on earth will these people clamp down on iPob member but pay deaf hearing to the activities of the bandits ravaging our people here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by ComeToJesus: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Reason they used the word "intercepted" and not "extradited"

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by michoim(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
This evil liar(Sowore)has nothing to say again but speaking on the basis of suspicion...he will soon get what's coming to him.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Latakia(f): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sowore should go and sit down. Whether arrested, kidnapped or bundled, the koko of the matter be say the orangutan has been brought back to the zoo.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Okadall23: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
This controversial country always gives us something to talk about...,...ANOTHER ONE THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by generalwo(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
envoymedia:
Nigerian Activist, Omoyele Sowore has stated that IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wasn't arrested in the United Kingdom (UK) but was kidnapped, IgbereTV reports.

Sowore wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161712874987837/?app=fbl
...... Wether kidnapped or arrested..... Last last he should comma face the government himself and leave the young igbo men to work hard and prosper like they have always been known for..... Not sending them to early grave from his hiding place abroad.....

6 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by ada9ja(f): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin grin grin

Las Las jubril of Sudan caught Kanu of Biafra. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

I guess kanu will be regretting saying Buhari is dead now grin grin

Let’s vote the most popular and powerful

Click like for Buhari

Click share for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

u re not current jooo....Jubril is dead...is YUSUF
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Orpe7(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sowore wan use this one collect grant again
This man no get shame o.
Kidnapped or extradited o, as long as he is in Nigeria be koko.
He should be here defending ESN with his full chest not in the warmth embrace of a white woman then sending his people to the slaughter

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by discusant: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Another Umaru Dikko played out.
We know who introduced Kidnap to Nigeria.
“Language they understand.”

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Restructuring: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Desperate hausa Fulani parasites

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by shegzhkn: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Yeah ... exactly.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Eriggs: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
The main thing is that he is now in NIGERIA to answer to his murders.

Tie wrapper for waist, Tie waist for wrapper, na make yansh just dey cover be d main tin.

That's all! cool

6 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin grin

Is their any thing Nigerian Government can't do??
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Holaomoakin(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Which kain wahala be this?
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
yeah it was obvious
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Steinmann: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO KANU happens to all IGBOS.
Pls be careful.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by shegzhkn: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kobicove:
I think his arrest and repatriation is bargaining chip the UK and US governments used to negotiate lifting of the ban on Twitter by the Nigerian government

Lol, see thinking.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Eriggs: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Steinmann:
ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO KANU happens to all IGBOS Igbos.
Pls be careful.
Shut up, edit your jargons to Igbos NOW!
Supporter of a murderer and killer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Latakia(f): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.
Sorry I can feel your pain but don't worry, the onion warrior is training on how to rescue your SUMPLEM LEADER

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Swore is right. If Nigeria doesn't have an extradition treaty with the UK then he was definitely kidnapped.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Eriggs: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Latakia:
Sorry I can feel your pain but don't worry, the onion warrior is training on how to rescue your SUMPLEM LEADER
Hehehehe at your meme grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Kidnapper Evan's Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.