Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (76553 Views)

Dean Hurlock: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested In The UK / Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS / SOWORE/NNAMDI Kanu:if Yoruba Block 3nd Mainland Bridge For 1hr In Protest, Ipob. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Ojiofor: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
JohnOkolo:

ESN and IPOB is a terrorist organization, please be guided.

Unknown Gunmen have been silent by the Nigerian Security Forces.

It's now those Igbo Elite are speaking up, when they were jail breaking and supporting a treasonable quest no one came out to chastise the foolish Igbo Youths that went about destroying National assets

Are talking to me?
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by JohnOkolo: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
It doesn't matter what they do biafra will be restored..and to all u fools writing trash about Nnamdi kanu..may fulani terrorist n bandits wipe out ur generation..mnk help to secure our land n our mothers n sisters were no longer raped or killed powered by ESN..

They are only making him more popular cheesy cheesy
Biafra must be restored as well as oodua nation!

Yes Biafra will be restored the day all Igbo Biafra lovers chose to go and Sand fill some parts of the Atlantic Ocean.

But in this Country Nigeria stop lieing to yourself, the problem Igbo's have is there keep on passing Biafran lies generation to generation. You were just a result of institutionalized lies that Igbo's like saying in their August meeting
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by barcaboi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
It's a shame that some are celebrating the capture of ONE freedom fighter while thousands of Fulani herdsmen causing mayhem are roaming around

It's a shame

SMH!
Freedom fighter killing same people he’s fighting for? Gues families of the policemen and women or officials who have been killed recently support ur stand
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by feed70: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Na mumu people DE suppose buhari as far as am concern

DenreleDave:
cheesy grin grin grin

Las Las jubril of Sudan caught Kanu of Biafra. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

I guess kanu will be regretting saying Buhari is dead now grin grin

Let’s vote the most popular and powerful

Click like for Buhari

Click share for Mazi Nnamdi kanu aka Lamidi cownu epon òbúkọ grin grin grin grin aka god of Ip0bs

Please vote wisely.. Your vote is your power

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Godpikin99(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
tutudesz:
I would like to officially welcome Kanu back to Nigeria
Please, let be careful what we say about this man
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by tutudesz: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Godpikin99:
Please, let be careful what we say about this man
Careful what we say about him undecided is he god
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Ugokelvin007: 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lol I laugh.. u know nothing..ur jz daft n a fool
JohnOkolo:

Yes Biafra will be restored the day all Igbo Biafra lovers chose to go and Sand fill some parts of the Atlantic Ocean.

But in this Country Nigeria stop lieing to yourself, the problem Igbo's have is there keep on passing Biafran lies generation to generation. You were just a result of institutionalized lies that Igbo's like saying in their August meeting

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Mandela887(m): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Like Umaru Dikko like Nnamdi Kanu

Buhari catching cruise

Atleast Sowore was bold enough never to run like a useless coward

grin Baba fella sang for atleast several minutes cursing Buhari, calling him animal in Human skin, Craze man and many horrible names ( he was served 3 years)

Nnamdi Kanu should go and ask his elders what Buhari, Isreali MOSSAD, Nigeria NSO tried to do with Umaru Dikko using diplomatic priveledges

Sleep in London, wake up in Nigerian Jail if not for UK immigration hahahaaa.... Buhari's Dimentia is going and the real Buhari is slowly coming back

stupidity runs in ur generation
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Omoslim26: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

All these drama was orchestrated by FG

ESN was ONLY chasing Fulani herdsmen killing their people but as usual touch Fulani herdsmen, touch this current Federal government

All na conspiracy! Time will definitely expose this evil government

I don't blame you sha,�it's not your fault but Dave Umahi who kept on being a problem to the formation of a regional security outfit for Igboland, with his argument that all states should develope their various security system to champion the cause of state policing �.If not why should anyone not see that the Esn is a big insult on our way of life as Igbos.
Igbo is not a one man business.
Why should one man sit with his group, create a milltant sect and had the audaciousness, the yardstick to tag it as the Eastern security network??.
Is ipob a govt??
What legalty do they have to decide anything in Igboland without the inputs of others??
Who and who were represented or involved in the creation of the Esn?.
Who represented IMO State in their meeting and planning in creating the militant esn??

We are not under the ruleship of ipob that they should create a militant sect and impose it on Igboland.
Igbo do not and can ever operate a supremacists and dictatorship govt,this trait are very visible in mnk and his occult group ipob.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Chioma99(f): 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
IT IS TOO EARLY TO REJOICE ABOUT nnamdi kanu , THE FIRST ARREST MADE HIM POPULAR, THIS SECOND ONE WILL GIVE HIM BIAFRA.

Biafrans will fight you all if you dear kill or harm their leader

be warned!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Damlhaade01(m): 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ju can neva learn....lailai!!!!!
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Factshunter:

I see a beautiful, shining, black woman. What's dirty about the beautiful, proud Africa woman, above? Mumu, white asskciker.
Ee.yes.anu.anu.mpama.zuwo.kogoro.upiakwu.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
NewFolm4:
The Dot Nation!
The Dot People!!
The Dot Leader Arrested!!!

The thing pain am...
grin grin

Yes!.Yes!!.Yes!!!.
Zuwo.anu ohia.ewu buhari.na ezuzuyari. Onye iberibe!!!.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by afube: 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

God knows I no longer care what befalls anyone in that country, indeed" people deserve the leadership they get", truer words have never been said.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by osazsky(m): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
What difference does it make provided he was caught and now in Nigeria kidnaped arrest means the same thing one is done by the authority the other by his himself and his bloders
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Gucciboy1(m): 12:18am On Jun 30, 2021
envoymedia:
Nigerian Activist, Omoyele Sowore has stated that IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wasn't arrested in the United Kingdom (UK) but was kidnapped, IgbereTV reports.

Sowore wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161712874987837/?app=fbl

Nigerian government have just declared war. They will regret this mistake they made.

Sheik Gumi is in this country negotiating for terrorist herdsmen who kidnap and kill innocent Nigerians and the government can't arrest him, yet they can arrest Nnamdi Kanu who is fighting for freedom and rights of the Igbos. The Igbos won't be quite trust me.

Just sit back, relax and watch as Nigeria breaks into pieces.

There will be unrest in every part of this country. It's just so crazy that the government cannot sit down and think about the consequences of their actions before carrying them out.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by nlreserve: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2021
JohnOkolo:

He is speaking for you and your Mother not mine or my generation.

Burning INEC building and Jail Breaks doesn't sound like someone speaking for Nigerians.

He should face the music, let those IPOB brats raise their ugly heads, I trust the Nigeria Security Institution to deal with them in the language there understand
And they can't deal with the fulani herdsmen, bandits and Boko haram who have negatively affected the economy in the language they understand? I doubt if you are from the south, you would be the greatest fool
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Factshunter: 12:31am On Jun 30, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Ee.yes.anu.anu.mpama.zuwo.kogoro.upiakwu.

Primitive language, primitive writer. Spits tuaar!!!
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by muykem: 12:33am On Jun 30, 2021
SLOVFO:

And your reasoning is topnotch? Tell me where you read that the UK extradited him to Nigeria. I can only guess that he was taken outside the UK. Probably the work of mercenaries. Have you read anywhere where the FG mentioned that UK extradited him to Nigeria?
What do you think they mean when they said with help of interpol?
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Joe4real1988(m): 1:48am On Jun 30, 2021
DenreleDave:

Shut up sir...

Kanu inciting killing of law enforcement and innocent people is reality..

Get out of my mention... Deluded Ip0b
I dont blame u man, only if here is not faceless forum. U think its everybody u talk to the way u like coz a bad job was done u!! Just thank your stars.......U think every South is all about Ipod and Kanu? No wonder majority of u guys cant reason rationally. Tribal and religious fools.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by mosaicafrique: 1:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by NGpatriot: 2:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Oponu agabya, you can not kidnap people on any foreign soil, the terrorist was arrested in Czech Republic and handed over to Nigeria.

This sowore don turn himself into a circus clown and public nuisance.,.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 3:13am On Jun 30, 2021
Joe4real1988:
I dont blame u man, only if here is not faceless forum. U think its everybody u talk to the way u like coz a bad job was done u!! Just thank your stars.......U think every South is all about Ipod and Kanu? No wonder majority of u guys cant reason rationally. Tribal and religious fools.
Chest beaters.. U wud av attacked if this was nt a faceless forum... We know you Ip0b, whenever sense is being put forward to, u choose foolishness and violence instead

Do you still want more evidence about kanu inciting violence on law enforcement

Do yọu also need more evidence abt kanu abusing Yorubas and our elders too.

Ip0bs think they are too wise
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by moshino(m): 4:29am On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Like Umaru Dikko like Nnamdi Kanu

Buhari catching cruise

Atleast Sowore was bold enough never to run like a useless coward

grin Baba fella sang for atleast several minutes cursing Buhari, calling him animal in Human skin, Craze man and many horrible names ( he was served 3 years)

Nnamdi Kanu should go and ask his elders what Buhari, Isreali MOSSAD, Nigeria NSO tried to do with Umaru Dikko using diplomatic priveledges

Sleep in London, wake up in Nigerian Jail if not for UK immigration hahahaaa.... Buhari's Dimentia is going and the real Buhari is slowly coming back

Its foolish speaking of things you don't fully understand. Israel Mossad had nothing to do with umaru dikko saga. If they did, it would've been very successful. And buhari had no major input in it neither. Rather, Idiagbon was the major instigator, as with every other thing in that administration. Do your research first, then speak afterwards.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by sweetshisha: 4:36am On Jun 30, 2021
moshino:

Its foolish speaking of things you don't fully understand. Israel Mossad had nothing to do with umaru dikko saga. If they did, it would've been very successful. And buhari had no major input in it neither. Rather, Idiagbon was the major instigator, as with every other thing in that administration. Do your research first, then speak afterwards.

Honestly only a fool would think 2IC of supreme military Council can give order of such magnitude, I mean the kind of fool that believes in Cabal and Jubril elsudan

Isrealis MOSSAD got the freaking contract and it was published many journals , they tracked, drugged, packaged him in a crate before handling him to Nigerian agents for onward transmission

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by moshino(m): 4:46am On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:

Isrealis MOSSAD got the freaking contract and it was published many journals , they tracked, drugged, packaged him in a crate before handling him to Nigerian agents for onward transmission

So Mossad is a contractor or mercenary outfit that takes kidnap contracts. Did CIA bid for that contract as well? Maybe MI6 and KGB also put a bid for that contract but Mossad was the cheapest. Please enlighten me more.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by sweetshisha: 5:00am On Jun 30, 2021
moshino:

So Mossad is a contractor or mercenary outfit that takes kidnap contracts. Did CIA bid for that contract as well? Maybe MI6 and KGB also put a bid for that contract but Mossad was the cheapest. Please enlighten me more.

In the 80s MOSSAD where relatively young

Unlike KGB , MI6 or CIA MOSSAD runs independently outside of Isreali constitution and no law set them up

Here is an extract of their Wikipedia

Mossad is responsible for intelligence collection, covert operations, and counter-terrorism. It is separate from the democratic institutions of Israel; because no law defines its purpose, objectives, roles, missions, powers or budget, and because it is exempt from the constitutional laws of the State of Israel, Mossad has been described as a deep state.[1] Its director answers directly and only to the Prime Minister. Its annual budget is estimated to be around 10 billion shekels (US$2.73 billion) and it is estimated that it employs around 7,000 people directly, making it the one of the world's largest espionage agencies.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by moshino(m): 5:15am On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:

Honestly only a fool would think 2IC of supreme military Council can give order of such magnitude, I mean the kind of fool that believes in Cabal and Jubril elsudan

I have no idea what you're talking about here. Please who is jubril Sudan? And I believe it was buhari's wife that stated it on live broadcast, that a cabal has taken over her husband's administration, but maybe you know better than buhari's wife.

...and just so you know, neither a CinC nor 2IC of smc can give "order", of an illegal activity especially in another sovereign nation. It will amount to an act of war. Especially, the CinC must always have plausible deniability for any illegal act, meaning, he cannot discuss it, plan it, order it etc. If he does, he could end up in prison in Hague. I can educate you on the umaru dikko saga, but frankly I don't have the time, neither do you have the capacity to comprehend the intricacies. Certainly you can research open media on that, to properly educate yourself.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by moshino(m): 5:23am On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:

In the 80s MOSSAD where relatively young

Unlike KGB , MI6 or CIA MOSSAD runs independently outside of Isreali constitution and no law set them up

Here is an extract of their Wikipedia

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Stop trying to be right when you have no knowledge of what you speak of.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by JohnOkolo: 5:24am On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
And they can't deal with the fulani herdsmen, bandits and Boko haram who have negatively affected the economy in the language they understand? I doubt if you are from the south, you would be the greatest fool

All the bombings and fight done in the North isn't enough. When Boko Haram was bombing Abuja like it's their Sambisa Forest you never spoke about Nigerian Govt. not doing enough.

Please be guided, do you know what it takes to win an ideology, Northerners and Northern Elites support what is going on in Borno that's why it's this bad, but Nigeria will never break for an Allah and Jihad Demons or Oduduwa, Niger Delta and Igbo Fool.

We remain resolute to be the largest population of Black Nation on Earth and what you don't understand is these so called World Powers are the ones trying to breakup Nigeria like they did to Libya, and many other Countries.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by sweetshisha: 5:29am On Jun 30, 2021
moshino:

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Stop trying to be right when you have no knowledge of what you speak of.

You are just trying to sound funky and it's dumb as hell

I gave you information, sourced on public Wikipedia.. rather than give yours contrary to mine, you are yapping alsort of nonsense unrelated with the subject matter

Does your last two response makes any sense to you or relates to the conversation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Kidnapper Evan's Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.