Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (76552 Views)

Dean Hurlock: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested In The UK / Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS / SOWORE/NNAMDI Kanu:if Yoruba Block 3nd Mainland Bridge For 1hr In Protest, Ipob. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Bgetto: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
It's a shame that some are celebrating the capture of ONE freedom fighter while thousands of Fulani herdsmen causing mayhem are roaming around

It's a shame

SMH!
Freedom inform to kill police and destroy govn. Building no wonder we going backward in this country
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Ojiofor: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
It's a shame that some are celebrating the capture of ONE freedom fighter while thousands of Fulani herdsmen causing mayhem are roaming around

It's a shame

SMH!

Unfortunately the victims of this freedom fighter is 98% of those he claim to be fighting for not the so called enemies.
I wish him a fair trial.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by sameks08(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

It's a shame

SMH!
. and you think that every body you see here get sence na lie they only bark here like mad dog but nothing to live for check very well their parents re suffering in villa without hope but they are here talking thrash

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by gulfer: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
My own be say; Mazi KANU should go live on radio Biafra to address us. There's no leadership again to continue the fight cos he arrogated every power unto himself. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by olatuns2017: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
envoymedia:
Nigerian Activist, Omoyele Sowore has stated that IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wasn't arrested in the United Kingdom (UK) but was kidnapped, IgbereTV reports.

Sowore wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161712874987837/?app=fbl

The cocaine this guy takes is really affecting his reasoning doggy brain
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Idzitari1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sowore, seems u want to follow kunu to government special house abi?

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ojiofor:

Unfortunately the victims of this freedom fighter is 98% of those he claim to be fighting for not the so called enemies.
I wish him a fair trial.
The victims killed by FG you mean
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bgetto:

Freedom inform to kill police and destroy govn. Building no wonder we going backward in this country
Are bandits, fulani herdsmen killing stones

Why send Gumi Why not send Abah kyari your self acclaimed Jack beurer
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Diligence: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
O foolish a d wretched Nigerians: ur media trial has begun already?
Beware of Greek Gift
Beware of The Last Straw
He is now even more dangerous
Beware of the unknown unknown...
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Ibkhaleel: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Farook wrote....

Kanu is a violent, vulgar, venomous-tongued thug that should never have been allowed to exploit the valid angst of the Southeast to rise to prominence. The intolerant, unthinking IPOB cult he has built has become a problem not just for Nigeria but for the vast majority of Igbo people everywhere.

When Kanu was burst forth to the forefront of national and international visibility in July 2015 through the Buhari regime’s thoughtless handling of Radio Biafra, I took the time to listen to him on Radio Biafra. I found a man gibbering vulgar, violent, incoherent, hate-filled but comical rants. He called Nigeria a “zoo”— or the “zoological republic”— and Nigerian citizens “monkeys” or “ill-educated vagabonds.”

He labeled Igbos who didn’t share in his idiocy as “Hausa-born children in Igboland.” His rants were also filled with racially self-hating, negrophobic rhetoric, such as his claims that black people were inherently intellectually inferior and incapable of deep thought. He said he was a “Jew.” He hasn’t changed since then.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Harunabisanti(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Then you can pay the ransom
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Kandeed: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Safemoon:

You are very funny . how I wish you parents I wish your Parent can listen read what you just posted. they will weep for you level of dumbness ur level of dumbness would strike them

Nigga leave kobicove aside u really need to work on urself
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Gfskw: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
How
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Ojiofor: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

The victims killed by FG you mean

The policemen,military men and women killed by UGM are majority Igbos in uniform.
Then 100% UGM killed by FG are Igbo youths.If there was no killing of military and police in SE there will be no killing going on today in Igboland by FG.IPOB knowingly attracted the death squard of FG to Igboland.
However we must insist MNK is given a fair trial now he is under custody.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Ayobami7(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ojiofor:

The policemen,military men and women killed by UGM are majority Igbos in uniform.
Then 100% UGM killed by FG are Igbo youths.If there was no killing of military and police in SE there will be no killing going on today in Igboland by FG.IPOB knowingly attracted the death squard of FG to Igboland.
However we must insist MNK is given a fair trial now he is under custody.
All these drama was orchestrated by FG

ESN was ONLY chasing Fulani herdsmen killing their people but as usual touch Fulani herdsmen, touch this current Federal government

All na conspiracy! Time will definitely expose this evil government
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Ojiofor: 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

All these drama was orchestrated by FG

ESN was ONLY chasing Fulani herdsmen killing their people but as usual touch Fulani herdsmen, touch this current Federal government

All na conspiracy! Time will definitely expose this evil government

You are the one engaging in conspiracy theory what I stated is fact.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by infogeneral: 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Whatever the case may be, Buhari has proven smarter than Nnamdi Kanu. With all of his mouth, I don't expect him to be brought back so cheaply.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Oosa4sure: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
What ever and which ever way arrest na arrest,He's a criminal and should be treated like one,so Ogbeni sowpre go and hang urself with transformer if you like kanu is a gonna for now until after 2023
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by vineyardfarms: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
envoymedia:
Nigerian Activist, Omoyele Sowore has stated that IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wasn't arrested in the United Kingdom (UK) but was kidnapped, IgbereTV reports.

Sowore wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161712874987837/?app=fbl

Who arrestted him? where was he arrestted? And brought back to nigeria?
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lie Mohammed...... He was arrested in Ethiopia by Interpol
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Sowore should shut up please.

Don't mind the myopic hypocrite
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Charly68: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Fear Government...they were ready to pay any price to bring back the IPOB leader.. by now the reality will be done on him..
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Ugokelvin007: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Zoogeria..the zoo will fall I assure u..ALL HELL WILL BE LET LOOSE..
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by JohnOkolo: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

He is speaking for you and your Mother not mine or my generation.

Burning INEC building and Jail Breaks doesn't sound like someone speaking for Nigerians.

He should face the music, let those IPOB brats raise their ugly heads, I trust the Nigeria Security Institution to deal with them in the language there understand

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by JohnOkolo: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
Zoogeria..the zoo will fall I assure u..ALL HELL WILL BE LET LOOSE..

You will get your Biafra by Sand Filling Atlantic Ocean not in this Country, Nigeria will remain One entity till you and all Biafran lovers give up the ghost
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by vineyardfarms: 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Are bandits, fulani herdsmen killing stones

Why send Gumi Why not send Abah kyari your self acclaimed Jack beurer

wondering why not the fed. use such energy for boko haram and killer fullani herdsmen? Insecurity would have been a thing of the past.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Ugokelvin007: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
It doesn't matter what they do biafra will be restored..and to all u fools writing trash about Nnamdi kanu..may fulani terrorist n bandits wipe out ur generation..mnk help to secure our land n our mothers n sisters were no longer raped or killed powered by ESN..

They are only making him more popular cheesy cheesy
Biafra must be restored as well as oodua nation!
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by JohnOkolo: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

Don't mind the myopic hypocrite
:

I don't know why people are angry when Nigerian Govt. gets any Victory.

You see my fellow Nigerian, Nnamdi Kanu will not see the Half of the Yellow Sun or the light of day again.

No one can stand surety for someone who deserted his court hearing. He broke the agreement after coming out of jail, so the Security officers have to follow the law.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Ugokelvin007: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lol unity begger cheesy u will suffer bcoz biafra must come..save dz post..fools, oil is wat u luv but u hate those that have it..my prayer is they should hurt him n u will see angry cheesy
JohnOkolo:

You will get your Biafra by Sand Filling Atlantic Ocean not in this Country, Nigeria will remain One entity till you and all Biafran lovers give up the ghost
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by JohnOkolo: 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ojiofor:

You are the one engaging in conspiracy theory what I stated is fact.

ESN and IPOB is a terrorist organization, please be guided.

Unknown Gunmen have been silent by the Nigerian Security Forces.

It's now those Igbo Elite are speaking up, when they were jail breaking and supporting a treasonable quest no one came out to chastise the foolish Igbo Youths that went about destroying National assets
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by JohnOkolo: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
vineyardfarms:

wondering why not the fed. use such energy for boko haram and killer fullani herdsmen? Insecurity would have been a thing of the past.

Keep on wondering Mr Wanderer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Kidnapper Evan's Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.