Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (40160 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Bellotelli: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2021
Simple... Just impregnate her.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by talk2hb1(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
Another guy had sex with her, what should I do pls?
She never cheated on you, all of you (She, other boyfriends, and you are) cheating on her future Husband.
Sex outside marriage is called cheating!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by CapitalBank: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
How did you find out? answer this first.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by LEGALSER: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Quit man. Quit.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2021
Cheat on her too do me I do u God no ......
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Dameland: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Forgive and forget.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Seniorwriter(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2021
SMH @ this nonsense post and so surprised it's on NL FrontPage!!
Dexterfire:
What is happening to nairaland? embarassed angry
How did this nonsense get to the frontpage? undecided

Seun cry cry
.....speechless right?.
Nothing wey FP no go see for Nairalanders & Mods hand....Lolz
BTW how come we've got a 5stars location for a 6stars topic.
pocohantas:

Check yourself. Maybe you are a career man that doesn’t have time for his babe. Just forgive her sha, because the devil you know…
Future Is Female right?
Sysdatek:

These topics are mostly fake
Risentouch:
Why is this thread on the jokes section?

Remember to check my signature for your cheapest data plans

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by fergieboy: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
She is free to do whatever she likes as long as you ain’t married to her

Even married women sef they cheat in their husband

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by SimplyShit: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

What you should do I break her coconut head and hang it in Times Square in NYC
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by SimplyShit: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

What you should do Is break her coconut head and hang it in Times Square in NYC
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by udemzyudex(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Lol... Funny question.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Maxcollins042(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Encourage her to go on
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Amotekun777: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Act or pretend like all is fine... Fvck away all the favors you've done to her and dump the b!tch! cool

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by uchaymart(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Run away from her
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Ask Google... grin grin grin tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by KanuSE: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2021
Forgive her .
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Iceyjayz: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2021
Cheat on her too, mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by NaijaGoBetter20: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2021
Girlfriend, àbí irú jatijati wo ni Bọ̀bọ́ yí sọ now? or you just come here to finger our brain. Grow up... Your girlfriend is not your wife and she's also a good friend to many guys out there, I believe you also have some female friend(s)

Come back when your wife cheated on you then elders can seat on round table to give advise.

Your topic is always on your girlfriend it best for you to replace her in asap

Next page please

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Vicoxela: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2021
Date money wen u blow go after her friend then thank me later
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Dexterfire: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2021
What is happening to nairaland? embarassed angry
How did this nonsense get to the frontpage? undecided

Seun cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by urchcoded(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2021
Cry
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by bolabadmus38: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2021
Elaborate.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by okunola123(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
Another guy had sex with her, what should I do forgive her if she feels remorseful and if truly love still exist between two of you. But react first ooooo
pls?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by bluefilm: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

So many things

You can totally quit the relationship immediately at once.

You can end the relationship in your mind but still continue fuckîng the juice out of her pussy.

You can sleep with another pussy. Or pussies depending on your strength and resources.

You can beat her to stupor.

You can collect every gift item you have previously given to her.

You can start passing her around to some other fuckbøys.

You can release her nudės to the public.

You can even publish lies about her on social media

And the last but not the least...

You can choose to forgive her.

Like i said earlier, you have so many options. The choice is yours...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Kolaboluv7(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2021
grin

Beep her for the last time with enough buratashi for like an hour and dump her fucking ass..

No time to check time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by ednut1(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Send her 50k
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by sevo(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Kandeed:

Beg her to stop or increase her monthly stipends

Lol!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Oga, complaining that your girlfriend cheated on you is like complaining that your rain drops hitting your roofing sheets is making noise.

It's a normal occurrence
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by MisterGrace: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Break up ooooooooooooooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Marry her, and always keep on forgiving her when she informs you she has slept with another guy....and accept all pregnancies as yours, even when they don't look anything like you or her.....

Ok, joker. If you don't detect the sarcasm in my previous comment, I am sorry for you. And if you cannot take a hint that by her sleeping with you she has proven herself unfaithful....and must be dumped...then am sorry for you

Continue.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2021
Why can't this simp tear the girls pussy all through the night, dump her ass and start fuccking her friends one after the other. I hate simps. sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" / What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? / Couple Reads Bible In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.