Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (40180 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by zcee: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
No
oga go and hustle..

No be only you get am
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2021
Kiss her and tell her not to let u catch her again
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Forget the relationship n move on....if you refuse you will always live to be telling it on her face especially if she misbehave. ...
Any little quarrel you will launch this issue on her. I guess the other guy he was dating n had s*x with has more money than you?
Never feel bad, that life n women loves taste n good things. Hussle hard now and make more money and you will enjoy life more by getting another babe.

Cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Oyadorf(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Improve on your skills
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Sholaco: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Kill yourself undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by PROPHETmichael: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
Another guy had sex with her, what should I do pls?

Go! You are free...she will never cheat on you again.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by wallarwallar(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Follow her go beg d guy wey Bleep her dat u be d real boy friend make hin hv mercy on u . MUMU

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by officerfudo: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2021
guy, dont loose both ways, continue to straff her and get a new babe (guys thinking deep
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by hecomeshome(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:
You are in a very big fucckin competition
Go and propose to her ASAP before the other guy finish the pvssy shocked

Many ladies who have gotten marriage proposals are seriously sleeping around without remorse.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by MightyHand(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2021
Carchoice:

two handkerchief for the OP to wipe his tears, one for the hype man to clean sweat for face grin

Two Bottles of chilled Heineken for You grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Strawberryg(f): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Carchoice:

two handkerchief for the OP to wipe his tears, one for the hype man to clean sweat for face grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Misterone: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
Na you wan marry am! act as if you don't know and continue playing the game. person dey give you free pussay you dey complain. please don't be selfish, Share the love with others.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by jimcaddy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
You people here are so wicked with your responses. Someome said he should beg her for cheating on her. Bro abeg discard her like tissue paper. Fine u are not married to her yet so she has right to sleep with any other guy oh. But if she can't be loyal enough to not cheat on you, then she doesn't love you well enough. So on that note, you need to let her go.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Falomo211(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kandeed:

Beg her to stop cheating or increase her monthly stipends

Monthly stipends as per say na him born her??
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by sadeeqm: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ayyah Just move on and be a man bro
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Debra911(f): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
I wonder how some ladies turn their pu**y to public yard. Its disheartening. Dignity is underrated these days, cheating is no longer a new story

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by thuxzwda1: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Make person slap dis guy for me abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Bahamas95(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
bluefilm:

So many things

You can totally quit the relationship immediately at once.

You can end the relationship in your mind but still continue fuckîng the juice out of her pussy.

You can sleep with another pussy. Or pussies depending on your strength and resources.

You can beat her to stupor.

You can collect every gift item you have previously given to her.

You can start passing her around to some other fuckbøys.

You can release her nudes to the public.

You can even publish lies about her on social media

And the last but not the least...

You can choose to forgive her.

Like i said earlier, you have so many options. The choice is yours...
Oga if dem do these things to your sister or daughter how you go feel? undecided

Why advicing him to beat up someone's child to stupor? She is even his girlfriend and not wife, he doesn't even have right to to those rubbish to his wife sef.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Kandeed: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Falomo211:

Monthly stipends as per say na him born her??

No as per say she dey take her time date him. and time they say is what? Money
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Kendollar696(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nairaland don turn another thing. Na wa ooo
See wetin people the press make i read. Oga no dey ask like you no be man. Waka commot ooooo.. she don open, she don open..
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by felixawe(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

How u take know ?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by ameh99: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

I don't even have anything to say..

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by kay29000(m): 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
post=103210928:
The kind advice I dey see here.. they weak me

Sarcasm..they are all being sarcastic.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Champneys: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

Kill yourself, oponu!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by QueenVaji: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:

how did you comfirm this
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Burgerlomo: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Do nothing, just encourage her to continue cheating.

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Tolani1122(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Na wa for u ,pls OP how old are you? , its seems you aren't reach the age to have Gf ,anyway send me her num make I help u revenge

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by NairaMaster1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kandeed:

Beg her to stop cheating or increase her monthly stipends

Money can't buy Love.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Trustedpronet: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kill yourself to avoid repeatation.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by tivhador: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvado1:
What a stupid question. Go and have sex with another girl so she knows she's not the only fish in the sea cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by NairaMaster1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Enoch07:
Mumu find another babe

You don't need to Abuse him.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mumu instead of you to thank God for opening your eyes that your girlfriend is a hoe and could infect you with STD you're here lacrimating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" / Couple Reads Bible In Pre-Wedding Photos / Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.