Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! (7948 Views)

I’m Seriously In Pain, My Husband Sleeps With Me From My Anus – Lady Cries Out / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by obinna58(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
pussyjuliet:
I'm sorry to bother you all, but I really have to do this. I need help!!!
I've been battling with Hemorrhoid(pile) for couple of months now. I've used almost everything just to be free from it, yet it's getting more complicated. Recently someone told me to start using sheabutter, I did, but to my greatest surprise, the Hemorrhoid started spreading (like having different ones around the original one). It itches so bad. I'm seriously tired!

Does anyone here knows how to get rid of it completely please
I suffered from it last year but I didn't experience itching, just blood and anal discomfort after popping. Watch what you eat, eat fruits most especially watermelon, cucumber and banana, and drink lot of water
Mine disappeared within two months.
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Rickmann: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
pussyjuliet:
I've been battling with Hemorrhoid(pile) for couple of months now. I've used almost everything just to be free from it, yet it's getting more complicated. Recently someone told me to start using sheabutter, I did, but to my greatest surprise, the Hemorrhoid started spreading (like having different ones around the original one). It itches so bad. I'm seriously tired!

It's really great to see people on this platform assist others in profering remedies to ailments like this..@freespirited and @bankowner, big ups to you guys
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by phenzy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
pussyjuliet:

Mix tetracycline capsule powder with Shea butter and rub on it whenever you want to sleep. I once had hemorrhoid and this was exactly what I used in curing it within 10 days.

PS: Mine was bloody just imagine you re a guy e com be like say I dey menstruate. Men I changed boxers tire.
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by McStoic(m): 3:08am On Jul 01, 2021
pussyjuliet:

Drop processed foods such as bread, biscuits, noodles, sweets etc. Eat more of foods with fibre like yam, rice (without much spices especially pepper), banana, pawpaw, avocados etc and enough water to avoid hard stool..

Don't stay too long in the toilet and don't push too hard. Just be very gentle with yourself while defecating.. Once again, take enough water. Gradually as you continue the regimen above, the pain and itching will lessen.
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Perfectnumber6:
Just get daflon 500 Mg take 2 morning 2 noon and 2 evening for the first 4 days and then buy Anusol put that anusol inside water so it won't melt. Insert it inside your Anus when you want to sleep. Do this every evening and take the Daflon just like I told you after the 4 days then take 2 tablet morning and evening.. You suppose pay o cos I just give you free medical consultation ..

Will this work for me? I have pile for over 5 years now , I have tried many treatment sad
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
kaykaybillion:

Will this work for me? I have pile for over 5 years now , I have tried many treatment sad

Yes definitely it will just follow it the way I wrote it and then within two weeks you will see result.. And please no alcohol, red meat and sweetners while on this treatment because these food triggers pile.

1 Like

Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by badboyTee(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
see wetin too much anal Fvck dey cause cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Perfectnumber6:

Yes definitely it will just follow it the way I wrote it and then within two weeks you will see result.. And please no alcohol, red meat and sweetners while on this treatment because these food triggers pile.

Thanks I will look for the drugs
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by AutoChick4U(f): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
pussyjuliet:

Have u tried dictamini d purely Asian herbal ointment? Worked for my sister
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Miky91: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
When you shit in the toilet try, after using tissue, try and be using water more often. It might be left over shit.
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Tonycart: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2021
Please I would like to speak with you. Having same issue

phenzy:

Mix tetracycline capsule powder with Shea butter and rub on it whenever you want to sleep. I once had hemorrhoid and this was exactly what I used in curing it within 10 days.

PS: Mine was bloody just imagine you re a guy e com be like say I dey menstruate. Men I changed boxers tire.
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by phenzy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tonycart:
Please I would like to speak with you. Having same issue

Hey bro. I replied your mail already
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Truvelisback(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ur anus? I hope u it's as a result toilet infection or anal sex?

Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Get anusol

And daflon 500mg

Also change your diet to more fiber and plenty water,fruit, vegetables

Don't eat to belleful, eat because you have to stay alive.
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Miky91:
When you shit in the toilet try, after using tissue, try and be using water more often. It might be left over shit.

OP never use tissue to wipe, use water always.
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Babe I feel your pain. My friend used to have it before and it was very painful. I contacted my brother who got me local herbs which we couldn't use till now. Before he brought his own herbs, I got one from Abuja for my friend and in less than two weeks, she spooted it out like blood. If you want it, you can contact me on 08064983183
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by valdes00(m): 4:11am On Sep 13, 2021
Perfectnumber6:
Just get daflon 500 Mg take 2 morning 2 noon and 2 evening for the first 4 days and then buy Anusol put that anusol inside water so it won't melt. Insert it inside your Anus when you want to sleep. Do this every evening and take the Daflon just like I told you after the 4 days then take 2 tablet morning and evening.. You suppose pay o cos I just give you free medical consultation ..
Sorry to bother you, the anusol, is it the cream or ointment
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by valdes00(m): 4:13am On Sep 13, 2021
phenzy:

Hey bro. I replied your mail already
Sorry to ask, what quantity of shea butter and how many capsules of tetracycline
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by camaraderi(m): 5:06am On Sep 13, 2021
I’ve had it in 2012 and I tried anusol and the rest but that didn’t help me until I decided to buy orange worth #200 (when the value of $1 to naira was #180) and when I woke up the next day, the size of the round growth was reduced by more than 50% and I repeated the same process the next and of further reduced and before the end of the week, it was all gone and clear. Thank me now for that cure. Take like 10 oranges at a time. I shared my cure with someone else and it worked for them too

1 Like

Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by otis3(m): 5:18am On Sep 13, 2021
stay away from sugar. A sure solution that a friend apply if you are in Lagos, buy oroki herbal mixture maybe 700 naira is not bitter mix it with lime water drink it morning and night.... Note stay away from sugar.
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2021
valdes00:

Sorry to bother you, the anusol, is it the cream or ointment

Yes the cream when you buy it put it inside a bowl of water so it doesn't melt.
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by phenzy(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2021
valdes00:

Sorry to ask, what quantity of shea butter and how many capsules of tetracycline

Just a finger tip cut of Shea butter and one capsule of tetracycline
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by valdes00(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2021
phenzy:

Just a finger tip cut of Shea butter and one capsule of tetracycline
Thanks
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by valdes00(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2021
Perfectnumber6:

Yes the cream when you buy it put it inside a bowl of water so it doesn't melt.
thanks alot for the reply

1 Like

Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Germaineus: 4:25am On Sep 22, 2021
Garlic go help..thank me later..swallow am oo,no apply am.cut am before you swallow am.
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 22, 2021
pussyjuliet:

I have had hemorrhoids in the past but alhamdulilahi am good now. I fought it for several gears, get dsfflon, liquide parrafin and sheripcot. Feel free to message me here zero eight one four eight four six five two four seven
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2021
justscorchone:
Get anusol

And daflon 500mg

Also change your diet to more fiber and plenty water,fruit, vegetables

Don't eat to belleful, eat because you have to stay alive.
dafflon very important brother, try and buy it. It's very effective against hemorrhoids. Buy DAFFFLON BUY DAFFLON BUY DAFFLON
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Yungmil: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
camaraderi:
I’ve had it in 2012 and I tried anusol and the rest but that didn’t help me until I decided to buy orange worth #200 (when the value of $1 to naira was #180) and when I woke up the next day, the size of the round growth was reduced by more than 50% and I repeated the same process the next and of further reduced and before the end of the week, it was all gone and clear. Thank me now for that cure. Take like 10 oranges at a time. I shared my cure with someone else and it worked for them too

Please sir does this really work?
What time of the day should the orange be taken and is it before or after meal please shed more light sir. Thanks
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Dzzzz: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sure you didn’t activate Sim 2
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Louis8796: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2023
Have u ever had sex with a girl before?
pussyjuliet:

Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by naniawini(f): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2023
Go get daflon. I used it after childbirth cos mine was very painful I couldn't sit down but after taking daflon two to three days I was ok.
Re: Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! by Gabreil2121(f): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
naniawini:
Go get daflon. I used it after childbirth cos mine was very painful I couldn't sit down but after taking daflon two to three days I was ok.
You had anal sex?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy / Which Of These 2 Guys Will You Choose? (girls Only) / Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.