Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! (24949 Views)

How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by sunboy(m): 1:17am On Jul 01, 2021
adioolayi:
Return the Country to regional states, with each region having 80% control of their natural resources. I will ensure the Local Government are really independent and powerful...To do this, 1999 Constitution is gone.

Perfect! Well said! You literally took this out do my mind. Regional government is the answer, it has worked for us, it can be strengthened.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by bellotaofeek: 2:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Punish n install senses on Fulani
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by doneback04: 3:42am On Jul 01, 2021
I will push all the Federal government money to my account and family members because it my own turn to eat my own palitive
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by tobstarizhia(m): 4:21am On Jul 01, 2021
Re-bloody-structure this accursed entrapment.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by gzfoundream(m): 4:48am On Jul 01, 2021
If I become the President of Nigeria, I will give my friends who like it first, 100 million naira per person! grin grin grin

http://www.gzfoundream.com/
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Sell the country to the lowest bidder
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by adadike(f): 6:17am On Jul 01, 2021
perdollar:
Order d killing of buhari and his family by mossad and then deport all northerners to Niger Republic or Saudi Arabia.
biko nwanem , be careful what you say on social media. We all are not as anonymous as we think. That's just my sisterly advise
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Goldbw122(m): 6:28am On Jul 01, 2021
prekumohtim:

I see all Buhari campaign promises in your write up . Are you a member of APC ?
Am not on any party, I just want to satisfy the citizens.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by RPG2020(m): 6:48am On Jul 01, 2021
Sell Nigeria to Zimbabwe
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Bestbeelieve: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2021
Hahahaha nice coments. i wish you guys luck! i will do nothing but have everyone shout sai!!! my name. i will make the dollar 1 to 10 000 naira cause the masses will do nothing but shout and wail. i will move the seat of government to my village, collect loans that generations will pay all these because the Nigerian people i luv will give me a second term to promise them light and water and fight corruption loot the rest and sign out for the next idiot!!
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by ukaface(f): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2021
I will kill all those agbaya politicians, then split Nigeria[b][/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by yazzman(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Nah to just borrow loan of just 2trillion for my pocket...
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by ClintonAjana(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Na to sell d country give people wey fit manage am. no time
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2021
1_I WILL MAKE DONALD DUKE MY VICE AND YOU KNOW THE REST. 2_ PACK MY OWN MONEY AND KEEP FOR MY GENERATIONS TO COME. 3_DIVIDE NIGERIAN INTO 3, REMEMBER USSR THEN AND WHAT HAPPENED.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2021
1_I WILL MAKE DONALD DUKE MY VICE AND YOU KNOW THE REST. 2_ PACK MY OWN MONEY AND KEEP FOR MY GENERATIONS TO COME. 3_DIVIDE NIGERIAN INTO 3, REMEMBER USSR THEN AND WHAT HAPPENED.++
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Generalwoodz(m): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2021
On day one, I would announce on national radio that "country don cast"

Every man and woman should leave.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by angelfallz(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2021
The Nigeria of Abacha's time and the Nigeria of today are two very different countries.

solasoulmusic:

Abachas loot that he didn’t steal lmao
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by ochebado: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2021
XperienceNaija:
Enjoy this funny street interview/vox pop brought to you by Experiencing Niaja, your first choice in discovering the latest experiences and tourist sites in Nigeria. Yes, we need your own answer to this same question too. "If you become the president of Nigeria for one day, what will you do?" See Nigerians view about the question and what's your own answer too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGslafLXVIw
I will make all the state to be having bilateral relations with other country so that they will be more job in the state, and also make any minister position to be contested by those who are in that area or if you must become minister of sport or agriculture you must be either be a formal footballer and for agriculture you must be a famer, A also i will make sure that in the constitution a senator and rep you must create a job like 6 in ur state
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Lovelyperson(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2021
If i become the president for 1day, the first thing I will do is to cancel the 1999 constitution, then go back to regional government and allow any region that want to leave Nigeria to do so peacefully, every region will have thier own rule and govern their resources..
State and regional security will be put in place.
I will open our border permanently, and ask CBN to credit all bvn account holder that have less than 500k in their account with 1million each.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Elmander1983(m): 9:24am On Jul 01, 2021
I will make sure the thieves of Nigeria lost majority of their assets and properties. I will make sure they are kept in a room for the whole day where they will watch the operations happen. The only thing they will have left is what their salaries and or businesses can give them from when they got to power till date. God help Nigeria
XperienceNaija:
Enjoy this funny street interview/vox pop brought to you by Experiencing Niaja, your first choice in discovering the latest experiences and tourist sites in Nigeria. Yes, we need your own answer to this same question too. "If you become the president of Nigeria for one day, what will you do?" See Nigerians view about the question and what's your own answer too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGslafLXVIw
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by ABBEYsammy01(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2021
Send these people causing problems up and down back to Niger and Chad.
if possible, dismiss all their brothers in the Nigeria army, block that railway that this chairman built for them permanently.
Collapse the 36 states to 6 regions and give each region power to control their own resources and give certain percentage to the central government...
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Litmus: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2021
Howl and kick over the presidential table in realisation that the mechanics of government turns so slow and requires the interaction of so many arms and layers of government, I’m unable to accomplish anything in one day.

Now, if the question substitutes President with Magic Power…..
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by sommyboi(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2021
��‍♂️
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by loluharmony(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2021
I will sell Nigeria and all the resources anf share the money to all Nigerians to relocate to any country of their choice. I will now gather all the bastard politician and burn them
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by musicutility(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2021
I MAKE SURE ALL PENSIONERS ARE PAID NATIONWIDE WITHOUT ALACRITY
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by rita25(f): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2021
i will sell the country and share the money make every nigerian go build him own country
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Doubuzofficial: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2021
I will let off whoever is 60years old.

i dont care what seat your'e on, we start from there.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2021
angelfallz:
The Nigeria of Abacha's time and the Nigeria of today are two very different countries.

Make everybody get something for pocket no be only rice
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Hotspotbro(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ayobami7:
Adopt Communism, add 'people republic' to Nigeria name then replicate Chairman Mao 'great leap forward' in Nigeria

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Hotspotbro(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
I'll thrash babangida in public with a cane.

Put lai Muhammed and malami in a rocket headed foe nowhere
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by sque007: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
na to load my account with endless digit and fly out to norwere cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff / Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi / Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.