Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! (24619 Views)

How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by tnerro1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Divide the country into geo political zones and tell everyone to go their separate ways
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Habeyy(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Reduce the salaries and allowances of public office holders..
An executive order criminalising award of contract to oneself,cronies and cabal will be hurriedly signed..

If that is in place political offices will be worthless to the old cargo we have in the country

Immunity clause will also be scrapped
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Bbdiyya: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
saasala:
Dissolve the unholy marriage between the sane people of Southern Nigeria and the stone age inclined cows of the North.
Your myopic thinking is what will take you to your grave early, So according to you, every northerner is an insane? Get well soon bro...
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Embezzle and siphon money.....

We are not angry about corruption in this godamnn nation....we are just pretending to be angry because we are not the ones carrying out the corruption

Then even if I want to manage and fight corruption...I will take the fight to the street because the common man or masses is more corrupt than our politicians
your head the there!!!! We only fight cause we aren't the ones eating!
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
let me think.........
I will just extend my tenure indefinitely
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Remman(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Every Nigerian will be rich overnight... Trust me!
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by 0dav2(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Extend my one day to 2years then crash dollar to naira value dilligently
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Goldbw122:

That will breed more territories, you know they have sons and daughters.

KILL THEM TOO
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Nasir123(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Any Policeman found collecting money from Motorist shall be charge for TREASON.
And the punishment will be "Dearth by Hanging".

That shall be my first AGENDA.
So help me God!
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dalil8:
I no go mention name but many politicians go face firing squad, no time.

Firing squad too fat. Put all of them in a hall and gas them all to death
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by poiZon: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
XperienceNaija:
Enjoy this funny street interview/vox pop brought to you by Experiencing Niaja, your first choice in discovering the latest experiences and tourist sites in Nigeria. Yes, we need your own answer to this same question too. "If you become the president of Nigeria for one day, what will you do?" See Nigerians view about the question and what's your own answer too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGslafLXVIw
We should have asked buhari this first before we thought of giving him 4yrs and later insulted the old man with another 4yrs.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Ebwalams(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
I will make a speech to convince Nigeria for a need to be given more days to perform credibly and continue from there after with my good works.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Queenethofficia: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bossontop:
lipsrsealed
I need 1 please
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by proxillin(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
arrange for the helicopter of buhari and malami to crash
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Eleken: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Will open border
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by osazsky(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Allow chidima and kanu have sex in a major market before hanging their prick and breasts.which I will use for babique and give it to Yoruba dogs to feast on it.all these would be done within 3 hrs the remaining 21 hrs all resources all Nigeria monies including borrowed ones will be used to chase all pigs who have tobacolosis to their graves and Nigeria will now be peaceful a naira will now be equal to 1000 dollars fuel will now be 1kobo per litre 24 hrs power supply
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Marpol2021(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
I WILL ORDER FOR THE DEATH OF GUMI,MIYETI ALLAH AND PANTAMI. THEN BUHARI WILL BE IN PRISION FOR LIFE
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
saasala:
Dissolve the unholy marriage between the sane people of Southern Nigeria and the stone age inclined cows of the North.
uThose who in 21st century believe in juju, cultism, ritualism are true definition of stone age creature.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by EdiskyHarry: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nice question,
As for me the first thing I will do is to dismiss all the police officers and start a fresh recruitment, only graduates who are worthy both in character and in learning will be recruited with a good salary, bliv me dis alone will solve 50,% of our problems in Nigeria.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by olibeans: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
I will divide this country along tribal and cultural lines within 10 minutes
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Viktorinox2(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Goldbw122:
You know corruption is the other of the day in Nigeria so when I become a president for one day, I will make sure that the citizens of the country experience a great life, like electricity, for the whole day, send money to ever account in Nigeria, visit the less privilege, the ones I could not visit send gifts and financial support for each and every one, I would try my best to be able to share resources to every one.

The international borders will be open like the best party every.

But you know our president, they wouldn't give me that full permission and privilege to do so...

God bless Nigeria.
Sharing resources isn't a very good move economically though cos so much money is gonna be chasing limited good supply in the market and you know what that means ?
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Depressed101: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Goldbw122:

That will breed more territories, you know they have sons and daughters.
kill them too
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
I'll legalise weed grin
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Usihyelda(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Loot money as much as I could
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by moneyissweet(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
I will take only 500 million naira for my hotel business then divide the country into four and resign.

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by peacettw: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Eliminate deadweights that will be a stumbling block to my grand scheme. You can't tame a cobra, best to cut off its head while you are it.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Oppy2k2: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
I will bomb the Dullard general
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Swiperite: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Restructure Nigeria into "self care" regions and weaken the centre or completely split Nigeria into small federations.

The latter will be my best option.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Bluehill1051: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bury Nnamdi kanu alive
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by israelp(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
well 4 me.i will scrape out d senate assemble..wipe it out totally,invest heavly on farming,security and tech...reduce all politicans salary to 500k per month,allowance to 100k per ...set a group of union against goverment money theft lyk efcc...n lastly pay each citizen 2k per month mk una manage grin ,..dis i wil do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

P&ID: ‘yar’adua In Coma When Contract Was Signed’ / House Of Representatives’ Provocative Hijab Bill - Punch Editorial Board / Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.