Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! (24589 Views)

How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
No vex I beg I will just pack my own and go
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by angelfallz(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lol where would the money come from?
solasoulmusic:
On my first day every citizen will receive an alert for 1 million naira.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
I'll implement a pragmatic and concise Agricultural transformation
agenda
to pioneer and enforce aggressive agricultural cultivation
of cash crops, dairy products, meat, e.t.c
and mandate all state govt to map out their plan in that regard compulsorily
to achieve
(1) massive food production and sufficiency
(2) massive employment for all and sundry
(3) massive exports
--broker peace as much as possibe.
-- implement everyman A JOB
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by angelfallz(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
In one day?

Sebastine1994:
I was just going through the comments and I lost my last 1% hope in Nigeria youths.

If I mistakenly become a president, I will do something unexpected, I will focus on the grassroots first. organize the grassroots properly.

I would organize it in a way that I can know the exact number of persons within every LGA , I would strenghteen them in a way that no stranger can come into that community without our knowledge, that one will reduce crime first
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by engrzico(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
I'll remove fuel subsidy and grant States the power to create state and local government security agencies.

[.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by SteveOfu: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Make crypto legal join us on telegram t (dot) me / usstockmarket&crypto I spaced the because of the bot, they should all be one word

Every time you invest, you buy a small part of your future
Every time you take on a debt, you sell a small part of your future-Crypto Market Investment (CMI)

Be careful selling your future income to someone else! Sure, there are times when taking on debt could work in your favor (taking out a home loan, business loan, etc) But I’d generally avoid selling your future income at all costs!

Protect your income so that you can get rich off of it yourself, NOT someone else!

We would be at Radisson Blue Isaac Johnson road, GRA, Ikeja do not miss the training send your name , email address and full names to 09137490534
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Judolisco(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
D white people should come back and colonize us... We are not getting it
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by 27Pushing30: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Put my people in positions that do not require NASS clearance.

1 Like

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by vikstandon(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
I would call for Referendum to split this country into 5-10 nations. People are better managed when in smaller units.

Can I process the jail of OBJ and Buhari within a day?
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Theunbothered: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Return to regional government
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Oshokalo: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
I will Suggest for a budget of billions and send 10m each to every citizens since Its a one day thing

1 Like

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by erico2k2(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
XperienceNaija:
Enjoy this funny street interview/vox pop brought to you by Experiencing Niaja, your first choice in discovering the latest experiences and tourist sites in Nigeria. Yes, we need your own answer to this same question too. "If you become the president of Nigeria for one day, what will you do?" See Nigerians view about the question and what's your own answer too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGslafLXVIw
reduce all political appointee's salaries to the depth as a civil servant!

1 Like

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Ilearning: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Do you want to read books on
� Business

� Digital Marketing

�How to make money online

� Blogging

� Relationship

� Copywriting

� Computer programming

� Romantic Stories
ETC

*AMICY BOOKSHELF* is Mobile Application that gives you access to read over 100+ books and also give you access to read interesting stories through the blog section...

Hurry Now! Click this link to download AMICY BOOKSHELF on Playstore.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amicybookshelf.com

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by taiocol: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
The Cathedral

Limited Edition - 20 copies
Location - Cross River, Nigeria

Individually produced to the highest possible standards, Stenz Fine Art limited edition prints are printed on world leading photographic paper.

For more details
https://www.nairaland.com/5869975/buy-modern-wall-art-frames/3

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Raalsalghul: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Initiate a state wide sponsored anti natalism agenda.

Privatise over 80 percent of the public sector.

Use the 6 regions to classify Nigeria rather than 36 states.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by iconnecta(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
i will do something unimaginable to our economy.
so that i can crash the price of food items and goods.
i will create a competition by opening up the Nigerian boarder.

abeg make una try buy my digital ePin(for Education purpose ), from my online store,
e get why.
it's safe,secured, fast and reliable.
Instant value delevery.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by godwinkessi: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
I’ll publicly execute onionbandit, then I’ll gather every politician that have ever ruled this country? Including counselors, every special Advisor even the gate man to Aso rock and every government, even government house chefs won’t be spared. Will lock all of them including me that have the power and blow up the building. Meanwhile I’ll send strong message beforehand to the people to go their separate ways.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by oluwasegun007(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dissolve the forced marriage undecided
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by oluwasegun007(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dissolve the forced marriage undecided..
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by lazkizz(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
* Privatelized the railways sector

*Build a Dam with 50,000 Gw electricity capacity

* Restructure Nigeria

*executions as punishment for every corrupt Government Official

* every state most have a 10,000 capacity Hospital

* nationalized Dangote Cement and sugar grin

* disbursement of 50k to all Nigeria with less than 500k in their account, at less make them too enjoy the National cake

* set of a price Control agency....every commodity price most be the same nation wide, not this one rice in Lagos is 2,000 and Mano is selling at 800 cheesy

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Gjmff: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kill all the senators governors and past rulers
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by OnionBandit(f): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
godwinkessi:
I’ll publicly execute onionbandit, then I’ll gather every politician that have ever ruled this country? Including counselors, every special Advisor even the gate man to Aso rock and every government, even government house chefs won’t be spared. Will lock all of them including me that have the power and blow up the building. Meanwhile I’ll send strong message beforehand to the people to go their separate ways.

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by oluwaseyi0: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
SmartPolician:
These guys think leadership is easy.
One guy in the video complication was busy talking about giving jobs. Jobs from where exactly?

Over the years, the white man has argued that the black man is not capable of self-governance. Considering what's happening in most purely black countries in Africa and Caribbeans, I tend to agree with them.

I just make same submission of Africans incapable of governing themselves

1 Like

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by GeneralPula: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
I’ll declare every tribe native tradition a must to worship..

Enough of religion scam..

Naso China do ham..
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Blackdisciple(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Gather all our political leaders for an emergency meeting and bomb all of them so we can start afresh.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by perdollar(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Order d killing of buhari and his family by mossad and then deport all northerners to Niger Republic or Saudi Arabia.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Kingcalls: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Eliminate that evil cabal and jubril... they are our problem...then send 2 billion dollars to my foreign account in Panama
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Kingcalls: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
I'll
implement a pragmatic and concise Agricultural transformation

agenda

to pioneer and enforce aggressive agricultural cultivation

of cash crops, dairy products, meat, e.t.c

and mandate all state govt to map out their plan in that regard compulsorily

to achieve

(1) massive food production and sufficiency

(2) massive employment for all and sundry

(3) massive exports

--broker peace as much as possibe.

-- implement everyman A JOB

In one day??

1 Like

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by chigbo25: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Execute like 90% of past and present politicians
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by sunnnnyuu(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
XperienceNaija:
Enjoy this funny street interview/vox pop brought to you by Experiencing Niaja, your first choice in discovering the latest experiences and tourist sites in Nigeria. Yes, we need your own answer to this same question too. "If you become the president of Nigeria for one day, what will you do?" See Nigerians view about the question and what's your own answer too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGslafLXVIw
I will ensure I privatized everything in Nigeria especially nnpc and NEPA so that nobody will used the dual to loot and instantly share the money to the citizens with BVN and ensure that after I left it can't be reversed nor the money shared neither the sales made.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by vioment: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Create 3 official Oga office. Aso rock, Lagos, and calabar.

A Southern leader need a comfortable working environment.

Even Oga Obj was not too comfortable in Abuja. Oga Jonathan was definitely not comfortable. When I say comfortable, I mean comfortable to do their work or say how they see things.

Do you think if the capital was in Enugu, or ph or Delta or cross river or even anywhere in the west; our Oga would have said dot in a circle. It don't mean much, but he would be sensitive to say that. If Oga Good luck was not in the north, he would have said more and done more about bh.

We can't just have northerners be comfortable, and others not comfortable in their work space.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by emonis88: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
africanpride1:
Which kain unrealistic mumu thread be this na? With Fulanis ever planning to eternally enslave you all on your ancestral land, I expected threads that produce serious way to save innocent Nigerian girls and women that shall soon be raped and ridiculed, southern youths that shall soon be kidnapped and Sodomized like they did those College students, those that shall soon be butched in cold blood by the ever Blood thirsty animals. Why are folks here not discussing how to destroy the concluded satanic master plan! Well, even though I still love Kanu for standing up for his people, I'm still in shock that Kanu the best contemporary brain of Igbos could be manipulated like a primary school pupil to come to Czec for weapons and captured like brainless Chicken. Worse still, some say Word on Street is that the he goat was lured to Africa with an ugly bitch. All I know is that it is only superior Yorubas thinking Brain that is Powerful enough to think ahead that infallible Strategy for the Fulani FG. Awolowo the great Sage said Brain is Superior to Brawn, yet Igbos still argue about the Fact that Yorubas are far superior to them. The earlier Igbos bow to Yorubas as their superiors and unite with them to maximize the strange Uncommon thinkability of Yorubas, the better and faster shall Southern Nigeria independence be accomplished from Fulani satanic enslavement of original Nigerians.
This guy don dey cloud 9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis / Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home / Senate Okays 7.5% VAT And 6 Other Tax Hikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.