Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,992 members, 7,952,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! (24947 Views)

How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Coldie(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
InfernoNig:
Host a compulsory national conference of all leaders and stakeholders, and kill them.
E be like say your life don tire u
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Some people & their comments sha angry

Being A-Day President doesn't put total power in your hand, so be wise.

There's nothing I can do in a day other than directing some hanging fund into my personal account. tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lodge $10 trillion in my account and leave the country permanently �... I cant achieve anything in one day... I ll just pack money and relocate to Madagascar
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Coldie(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Death penalty for corruption
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Bahamas95(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
No need to even comment again sef, some people have said my mind.

I can't be sharing same country with animals.....the mumu marriage must end.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Brushstrokes20: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
I'll divide the doomed contraption!

Meanwhile, may lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows and humans!
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Order public execution of those that stole money from Nigeria.

Declare the independence of the republic of Biafra.

Declare the republic of Niger Delta.

And Declare independence if Oodua Republic.

Combine the rest to become one Nigeria and Appoint Lai Mohammed as it's president and Adamu Garba as vice president.

And thereafter resign my position angry

1 Like

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by o2naira(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
I will first of all remove all the current military service chiefs,increase the armed forces salaries time3 army navy and airforce and I will make sure that whoever gives me the power never live to get it back,generations will thank me and even the current ones will pray I rule forever.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Kokaine(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
One day is not enough to make a change in this country
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Burgerlomo: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
krissconnect:
I will sell this country to china and cash out big time

Payday time cool

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Burgerlomo: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
sammy7410:
No comment

U no well at all with this yah image

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Send buhari to jail, and make sure that he doesn't make it out alive
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by mrsiso(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
I will suggest to the legislative arm to review our constitution and give more power to Local government.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by 00FFT00(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
I will deport all Fulanis in Nigeria to Futa Jalon in that time period.

1 Like

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Brushstrokes20: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
I'll send every member of this diabolic govt to hell!
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by drsibz66(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Please type with your heads , one day what you type here can work against you when the opportunity comes.

The internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Eriokanmi: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
I'd just be shouting chaeeee daris God oooh for the whole day, lol.

To be honest, I'd not waste time, I'd just do what jerry rawlings of Ghana did to corrupt politicians by inciting all of them to a meeting and do the needful. That action would give birth the a better Nigeria.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Flairoqy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
1. Restriction on all satellites serving international cables our News, they don’t need to know everything except we choose to allow them know
2. Regulate social media platforms; Using compulsory NIN as criteria for account opening and access to track all activities on social media
3. Probe and imprison whoever is associated with looted funds to set example to the Federal staffs
4. Import high grade weapons and special investigation against bandits operations to tackle insecurities
5. Invest in Education; Technology, Space Exploration & Research and Medical Research Institute
6. Rename Nigeria (Rebranding)
7. Tax foreign investment firms
8. Restrict borders strictly from all incomings and outgoings foreigners except goods and services
9. Retire Civil servants above 65 from any federal government appointment or election back to pensions and small businesses
10. Pass a bill to sentence citizens tried to fraud and scam to 35 years imprisonment
11. Foreigners given visa shouldn’t exceed more than 90 days otherwise deported back to respective countries
12. Introduce compulsory 1 year (maximum of 5 applications) Internship as a means of employing graduates into respective institutions for relevant experience until full time employment
13. 30,000 minimum wage to all citizens above 18 years with approved NIN and 50,000 for graduates.
14. Increase presidential tenure to 16 years maximum of 1 tenure to decline economic destabilization.
15. Encourage citizens to invest in Nigeria stock market to boost local economy and financial markets
16. Ban importation of services we manufacture locally...
I have endless list but I can’t even be president, I don’t have the means.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by aspabay(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Exterminate that Cownu.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by mindtricks: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
africanpride1:
Which kain unrealistic mumu thread be this na? With Fulanis ever planning to eternally enslave you all on your ancestral land, I expected threads that produce serious way to save innocent Nigerian girls and women that shall soon be raped and ridiculed, southern youths that shall soon be kidnapped and Sodomized like they did those College students, those that shall soon be butched in cold blood by the ever Blood thirsty animals. Why are folks here not discussing how to destroy the concluded satanic master plan! Well, even though I still love Kanu for standing up for his people, I'm still in shock that Kanu the best contemporary brain of Igbos could be manipulated like a primary school pupil to come to Czec for weapons and captured like brainless Chicken. Worse still, some say Word on Street is that the he goat was lured to Africa with an ugly bitch. All I know is that it is only superior Yorubas thinking Brain that is Powerful enough to think ahead that infallible Strategy for the Fulani FG. Awolowo the great Sage said Brain is Superior to Brawn, yet Igbos still argue about the Fact that Yorubas are far superior to them. The earlier Igbos bow to Yorubas as their superiors and unite with them to maximize the strange Uncommon thinkability of Yorubas, the better and faster shall Southern Nigeria independence be accomplished from Fulani satanic enslavement of original Nigerians.

Hmm.

1 Like

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by inchristalone(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
I will loot $5b and come down. Simple.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Goldbw122(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
how can you achieve that.

I mean like your source of income?
Is a day, and it is the nation wealth not my source of income, I will establish a scheme as soon as possible...
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Shikena(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
6:45AM: Call for a meeting of the national executive council and the joint national assembly to start at 12 noon. Give the Justice ministry just 4 hours to review 1963 constitution and tailor it to 2021 challenges (I no get time for grammar!).

7:00AM: Order the arrest of Seun of Nairaland and all his mods. Speak with them in a language that they understand and make it known to them that using Nairaland as a hate platform for financial gain does not help Nigeria today or tomorrow. Show them round Kuje prison and give them a final warning before allowing them to leave.

7:00AM: Request a list of all pending federal contracts with roads, railways, airports, education and health related contracts as high priority.

8:00AM: Request a report on all pending court cases at state and federal level. They all have 4 hours to present their report. A functional office holder should already have that report before today. No excuse, I don't see that report by noon (with 100% accuracy) you are fired!

10:00AM: Send out a clear warning to all traditional rulers in every corner of Nigeria. We cannot have parallel government. Anyone of you with pending land dispute case is a goner. You cannot be leaching on the government while at the same time specialize in frustrating businesses and growth in your communities.

11:00AM: Announce a minimum requirement of a university degree or HND for any position in the police. We have too many graduates to have our communities policed by those with higher possibility of misunderstanding basic requirements of our constitution.

12:00PM: Review of the new constitution based on 1963 federal constitution. Signing of the new constitution into law with immediate effect since all the relevant arms of government are present (again, I no get time for unnecessary grammar. Lord Lugard no blow big grammar before lumping us together).

2:00PM: Review and signing of framework for the next general elections in line with the new constitution and return to
- a weak central government in charge of security, foreign affairs and other constitutional requirements.
- regional governments, this time broken into the current six (6) federal zones, each with a premier and regional assembly.
- parliamentarians are now on civil servants salary and allowances going forward.

6:00PM: Presidential address.

Back to reality.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
I'll enter aso rock toilet n use it freely.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by kiddkash(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
InfernoNig:
Host a compulsory national conference of all leaders and stakeholders, and kill them.
like JJ Rawling did in Ghana
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by nick50(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Divide Nigeria
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by harmony75: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Let that day comes I don't want anyone to steal my ideas � so till then when I'm sworn in as the president of republic of NIGERIA!
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
africanpride1:
Which kain unrealistic mumu thread be this na? With Fulanis ever planning to eternally enslave you all on your ancestral land, I expected threads that produce serious way to save innocent Nigerian girls and women that shall soon be raped and ridiculed, southern youths that shall soon be kidnapped and Sodomized like they did those College students, those that shall soon be butched in cold blood by the ever Blood thirsty animals. Why are folks here not discussing how to destroy the concluded satanic master plan! Well, even though I still love Kanu for standing up for his people, I'm still in shock that Kanu the best contemporary brain of Igbos could be manipulated like a primary school pupil to come to Czec for weapons and captured like brainless Chicken. Worse still, some say Word on Street is that the he goat was lured to Africa with an ugly bitch. All I know is that it is only superior Yorubas thinking Brain that is Powerful enough to think ahead that infallible Strategy for the Fulani FG. Awolowo the great Sage said Brain is Superior to Brawn, yet Igbos still argue about the Fact that Yorubas are far superior to them. The earlier Igbos bow to Yorubas as their superiors and unite with them to maximize the strange Uncommon thinkability of Yorubas, the better and faster shall Southern Nigeria independence be accomplished from Fulani satanic enslavement of original Nigerians.

Well , talk is free....next person pls...
NB....
Be brief if you must sound stupid
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by olayiwola72(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Eradicate cultism... those fools kill my best friend
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by greenguy: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
First, I'll approve a referendum.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Dreadlock69(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kill buhari and Lai Mohammed
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lovelies1:
Give generation after generation first their right without any hypocrisy

The south drinks beer but pay tax to the north who consider it infidel

The south engaged in tourism but pays tax to the north who consider it infidel

Round up the south engaged in activities and pay tax to the north who consider it infidel

Were restructuring would have make sense but they see it as loosing grip

Were let promote a free country

South Nigeria confederation
I like this map!! A bit of red would be amazing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northern Elders, Groups Reject Southern Governors’ Position On Power Shift / Obidients Million March In Mangu, Plateau State (Video) / This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.