Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! (24580 Views)

How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Oturatetuala(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
I will pack enough money for generations and split Nigeria that's all.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Oturatetuala(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
I will pack enough money for my generations and split Nigeria that's all.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by berrystunn(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
I will change the one day to be 32yr.,
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by ababio247(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
If given the opportunity to rule Nigeria for a day, I'd make sure to make kirikiri a parmanent abode, for all the past leaders since 1960, both dead or alive. they must be forced to account for all the mismanage funds from the national treasury.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Femack(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Me,I will just use nigeria to borrow thousand of dollars from,south Korean !!
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by marsup: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
sign a deal with Russia to colonize us, for about 20 years.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by d0pekellz(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ban religion!!
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

In one day??
shebi na to draft am na
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by expressglory: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
1. I will give an executive order to the cbn to credit every bvn owner 10 million naira grant .The money will be deposited into their account but they will not be able to wi
thdraw it till they are able to convince the the bank what they can profitably do with it.
2. Since the presidency is a day...I will give another executive order that all unemployed people 30k monthly...and if you are found embezzling such fund..you should be given automatic 25yrs in jail...once found guilty
3.I will handover power to Osinbajo to rule Naija for at least 8yrs
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Okhuadams(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Divide Nigeria with immediate alacrity and free nnamdi kanu
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Anieke39(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
I will sentence tinubu and bullhari to kirikiri and after make myself rich
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Perfectbeing(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
The only way most people can do what they think they'll do if they become president is if they are a dictator. So long as you're the president you don't have the powers to "split" the country by yourself.. In fact you'll accomplish absolutely nothing being the president for just one day. The best you can do is some philanthropic works..
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Quahl: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
I go use national budget carry 2 odds... if come, fine and if e no come... we move. Thanks u!
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol where would the money come from?

Abachas loot that he didn’t steal lmao
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by IMAliyu(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ayobami7:
Adopt Communism, add 'people republic' to Nigeria name then replicate Chairman Mao 'great leap forward' in Nigeria
So.. kill 45m Nigerians in a day?
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by mosaicafrique: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Honesty36(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
If I become the president for one day

I'll firstly legalize weed

Transfer 10M naira each to every Nigerian

Make an agreement with other foreign countries to be granting Nigerian visas 100% no denial

How you handle the rest is your business

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by calcal: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tmlivesport:
Reduced the suffering of the masses

How do you plan to reduce the suffering of 180 million in one day?
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Kirkman: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
saasala:
Dissolve the unholy marriage between the sane people of Southern Nigeria and the stone age inclined cows of the North.

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Sambab(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
I will just brake Nigeria and divine it into 3 countries .. enough of this forceful marriage.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by marylandcakes: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Split the country, the north and south are not on the same wavelength and never will be and it’s dragging the whole country backwards.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Cousin9999: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Imprison as many corrupt politicians as possible. The damage that those people do is as bad as any terrorist.

I might even ban Islam and imprison anyone who won't convert or abandon the religion. Enough is enough.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by executive12: 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
The first item on the agenda will be to arrest Buhari and try him for treason against Nigeria for inviting, training and arming Fulani militants from all over West Africa to be attacking Nigerians.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by nlreserve: 12:15am On Jul 01, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Some people & their comments sha angry

Being A-Day President doesn't put total power in your hand, so be wise.

There's nothing I can do in a day other than directing some hanging fund into my personal account. tongue
Corrupt soul
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Ekpeitit(m): 12:24am On Jul 01, 2021
XperienceNaija:
Enjoy this funny street interview/vox pop brought to you by Experiencing Niaja, your first choice in discovering the latest experiences and tourist sites in Nigeria. Yes, we need your own answer to this same question too. "If you become the president of Nigeria for one day, what will you do?" See Nigerians view about the question and what's your own answer too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGslafLXVIw
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Ekpeitit(m): 12:24am On Jul 01, 2021
Finish Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 01, 2021
1.I will undemocratically (because I know it would not be acceptable to the legislative arm and others) reduce their salary to grade level structure, and reduce the no of members in the Parliament and also in the executive arm drastically.
2. I will stop the importation of vehicles from abroad and other non-essentials.
3. Go into a full battle with the bokoharams and other terrorist groups with the concerted effort from high tech countries.
4. Guys they are too much.....
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! by PlanktonX: 12:53am On Jul 01, 2021
I will just sell Nigeria, gather the money. Then share to everybody by age and sex and family size. Finish.

Then who wan go Ghana good luck to you.

Who wan go Niger like our father up there, he can go.

And if you wan go Yankee, good luck still, if you like chop your own money finish that day, na China town you go end up, dey follow sell squirrels for wet market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government / $2.1bn Arms: Festus Keyamo Explains Why Jonathan Might Not Be Prosecuted / Onofiok Akpan-Luke Celebrates Birthday, Wedding Anniversary With Pretty Wife.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.