Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Guys, Know This Before You Date/Propose/Marry That Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Know This Before You Date/Propose/Marry That Nigerian Lady (500 Views)

Guys Before You Marry That Yellow Pawpaw Without Brain. Read This / This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World / Never Propose/marry A Lady That Keep Lot Of Guys Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Know This Before You Date/Propose/Marry That Nigerian Lady by DanceVille: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
It's no longer a story that some of the Nigerian ladies nowadays are so wicked and permit me to say the word evil to the point of taking out your liver and sell it out for money.

I'm sure someone is agreeing with me on this statement?

So disheartening when I see an absolute mentally okay guy been joyous when a lady accept his proposal/feelings. Most of those ladies aren't showing you true feelings because their inner feelings are full of wickedness.

There is no saint or holy girl again talkless of looking for a virgin girl, those are scares commodity already jus like looking for five naira (#5) change in the market....... LOL! grin grin

You think she's a church girl right?
You think she's a hijab sister right?
You think because she dresses moderately, she's the best choice for you bah?
You think because she's your department scholar, she can't be an olosho in the dark?

My brother, wise up and focus on your hustle...... You're not emotionally and financially right or okay or fit you're thinking of dating or marrying a Nigerian lady, I'm sorry to say, it will end up in extreme pain.

A big advice I'll always tell my fellow Nigerian guys is that.

Bruh, work hard, hustle, and achieve your dreams.... Don't let any Nigerian lady rush you into any form of relationship or marriage so that you won't be killed or even commit suicide.

It not a must you have to be in a relationship before you can be successful in life. And remember there's time for everything.

Las Las, bruh........ Be prayerful before you venture into any form of relationship with Nigerian ladies.

Olorun awa pelu re.......*Yoruba dialect*
Translation in English (God will be with you).

Cc: mynd44, seun, lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Know This Before You Date/Propose/Marry That Nigerian Lady by Aladdin1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Okay! thank you.
Re: Guys, Know This Before You Date/Propose/Marry That Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
DanceVille:
It's no longer a story that some of the Nigerian ladies nowadays are so wicked and permit me to say the word evil to the point of taking out your liver and sell it out for money.

I'm sure someone is agreeing with me on this statement?

So disheartening when I see an absolute mentally okay guy been joyous when a lady accept his proposal/feelings. Most of those ladies aren't showing you true feelings because their inner feelings are full of wickedness.

There is no saint or holy girl again talkless of looking for a virgin girl, those are scares commodity already jus like looking for five naira (#5) change in the market....... LOL! grin grin

You think she's a church girl right?
You think she's a hijab sister right?
You think because she dresses moderately, she's the best choice for you bah?
You think because she's your department scholar, she can't be an olosho in the dark?

My brother, wise up and focus on your hustle...... You're not emotionally and financially right or okay or fit you're thinking of dating or marrying a Nigerian lady, I'm sorry to say, it will end up in extreme pain.

A big advice I'll always tell my fellow Nigerian guys is that.

Bruh, work hard, hustle, and achieve your dreams.... Don't let any Nigerian lady rush you into any form of relationship or marriage so that you won't be killed or even commit suicide.

It not a must you have to be in a relationship before you can be successful in life. And remember there's time for everything.

Las Las, bruh........ Be prayerful before you venture into any form of relationship with Nigerian ladies.

Olorun awa pelu re.......*Yoruba dialect*
Translation in English (God will be will you be with you).

Cc: lalasticlala

u try

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

18+ Contents How To Masturbate Properly For Males / Your Opinion Please / Video Of Shy Bride Refusing To Kiss Her Husband On Their Traditional Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.