Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? (892 Views)

My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. / Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? by Stupidquestions: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2021
Let's assume you have access to your dad's car that you sometimes take out to cruise or hang out with babes especially when your dad is not around. And considering that after meeting babes there's usually need for timely logistics to hasten your time to lash her. Can you then just bang her in your dad's car if she's down to banging you based on the context. For instance: maybe on a lonely road in a cold night...or in the car behind a quiet bar?
Now have you done it before?
And what do you think?
Honest comment needed.
PS: This isn't about me, just some curious questions. Thank you.
Re: Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2021
It'd be better if you hustle hard and bleep in your own car

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? by Lilpen3758: 8:35am On Jul 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
It'd be better if you hustle hard and bleep in your own car
na you no get money na same you dey advise person to hustle hard??
If you hustle hard buy your car na sin??
Person ask question if you no get any better thing to say off your data....

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? by Lilpen3758: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Let's assume you have access to your dad's car that you sometimes take out to cruise or hang out with babes especially when your dad is not around. And considering that after meeting babes there's usually need for timely logistics to hasten your time to lash her. Can you then just bang her in your dad's car if she's down to banging you based on the context. For instance: maybe on a lonely road in a cold night...or in the car behind a quiet bar?
And what do you think?
Honest comment needed.
op I go do am
I go lash her for my papa car
But my papa no get car Sha

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Small boy...
All thses mummy thank you boys don hijack Nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? by Lilpen3758: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

Small boy...
All thses mummy thank you boys don hijack Nairaland undecided
get out joor big boy angry
Re: Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2021
Lilpen3758:
get out joor big boy angry
Sorry boy, this isn't a giveaway thread. Go and prepare for jamb

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? by neonly: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

Re: Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? by Womanizer(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2021
Lilpen3758:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

angry angry
Re: Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? by Lilpen3758: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

E pain dey werey
You think I be your mate abi ?
You dey tell me about jamb?? grin grin
Go hustle buy your own car Mr hustle hard

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? by BarrSly: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
Geee go buy your own car then come back and ask this question. Even after buying your car my answer will still be.... NO!

Stupidquestions:
And what do you think?
Honest comment needed.
Re: Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? by lagusboyyy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Stupidquestions:
And what do you think?
Honest comment needed.
I love your moniker,it goes well with the question you asked.
Re: Is It Right To Bleep A Girl In Your Dad's Car? Can You Do It? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
If nothing is stopping you from having sex in your father's house I guess having sex in his car is not a bad thing

Is it right to have sex in your father's house ?

(1) (Reply)

If U Find Ur Partner Having S*x / Checkout 10 Things Naija Ladies Are Too Shy To Do In Public (pics) / Please How Do You Settle This Maturely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.