Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] (3398 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by MUMUMAN4LIFE: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
iLegendd:

Sent, chairman.
Seen,thank you very much oga

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
My man wey sabi... One fans dey for corner here de wave.... Me i need tip one crpto
Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Zobbyjazzy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Air tel..thank you
Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
wumi2017:

grin grin king of soapy grin grin
U no know say I dey sell bags too undecidedand u can't order it from me kiss I swear u no be odogwu again sad. Oyah my airtime o

I bought mostly dress for her. Everything in that shop is way too expensive.

As a guy man, I no dey wear expensive clothes again, but I fit buy for person based on my terms. The cheapest leggings they sold to us was 8k. I didn't even plan buying those things.

She accompanied me to the bank to withdraw some money to give to a carpenter that was doing some furniture for me.

On our way home, I sighted those clothes on mannequin and I knew they'll make sense on her fat ass, so picked them.

When she wore them, I took some pictures with her phone and wow, she's got a bright future behind her just like you.

Big girl like you. Wetin you wan use 1k card do? Pick a male Nairalander you like so that I'll send the card to him. You don big pass 1k card na.
Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
My man wey sabi... One fans dey for corner here de wave....
Me i need tip one crpto

Na me wave pass, chief. Crypto lecture is on pending for now.
Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
iLegendd:

Na me wave pass, chief. Crypto lecture is on pending for now.
Ok na... U de play 7 ?
Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by wumi2017(f): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
iLegendd:

I bought mostly dress for her. Everything in that shop is way too expensive.

As a guy man, I no dey wear expensive clothes again, but I fit buy for person based on my terms. The cheapest leggings they sold to us was 8k. I didn't even plan buying those things.

She accompanied me to the bank to withdraw some money to give to a carpenter that was doing some furniture for me.

On our way home, I sighted those clothes on mannequin and I knew they'll make sense on her fat ass, so picked them.

When she wore them, I took some pictures with her phone and wow, she's got a bright future behind her just like you.

Big girl like you. Wetin you wan use 1k card do? Pick a male Nairalander you like so that I'll send the card to him. You don big pass 1k card na.

grin grin grin grin I don get alert Goodwin,, don't worry I go manage am grin
Seen oo.. Thank you so much odogwu ,d militant himself,God will continue to bless you
Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Ok na...
U de play 7 ?

I don't know what you mean, but let me just pretend as if I do.
Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
wumi2017:

grin grin grin grin I don get alert Goodwin,, don't worry I go manage am grin
Seen oo.. Thank you so much odogwu ,d militant himself,God will continue to bless you

Amen! He will bless me with a virgin wife, else I'll remain gay.
Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
As usual, I kept my promise. The card has been sent to 5 different Nairalanders. Three men and two women.
Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
iLegendd:

I don't know what you mean, but let me just pretend as if I do.
U better go and learn slant.... Na another market strategy for boys oo .... Common " u de play 7 " you no fit understand cheesy ... Anyway, u don't school in nigeria. Ask dat your girl dis question, (if shes a nigerian) and get the answer in a jiffy.
Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

U better go and learn slant.... Na another market strategy for boys oo .... Common " u de play 7 " you no fit understand cheesy ... Anyway, u don't school in nigeria. Ask dat your girl dis question, (if shes a nigerian) and get the answer in a jiffy.

Lemme Google it.
Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Guy man, I don't know everything, so tell me.

Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by DIAMANTE1759: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
07067723295 eshe sir
Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
iLegendd:

First time in history... Ok lemme help you.
Note: am not a cultist neither do i fancy them. Am just a normal guy hence why i was asking you for cypto tip... Anything am going to tell about "play 7" is solemlly from a friend. Belive me.... Typing
Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by ForestHill: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
iLegendd:

Greetings, bro. please, I need your direction; how do I create a PDF file that has a password security for each client?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by wumi2017(f): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
iLegendd:

Amen! He will bless me with a virgin wife, else I'll remain gay.

You a cruise I swear grin
Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by solofresh(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
K

Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
ForestHill:
Greetings, bro. please, I need your direction; how do I create a PDF file that has a password security for each client?

Your Microsoft Office must be 2016 or later. After that, watch this 1 minute man video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5bBkabxvzs
Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by ForestHill: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
iLegendd:

Your Microsoft Office must be 2016 or later. After that, watch this 1 minute man video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5bBkabxvzs

Thanks a lot
Re: What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Themainboy22: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol, it's either that guy is a cultist or he just learnt the word new, and it's still sweetening him for mouth. Until he land himself for trouble, he will not learn. Actually, he was asking if you are a cult member, a member of the Aye Confraternity precisely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Resolved / Sex Between Second Cousins, What Are The Abominations / See What Evil People Did To Me After I Made A Comment On Nairaland (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.