Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Confused! - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused! (22268 Views)

What Should I Do? I'm Confused / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused! by yinkeys(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2021
Hathor5:

And once again you prove that you can not reason for yourself beyond the Bible.

You need to learn to distinguish between facts and beliefs, between subjective opinions and objective truth.

Like I said your opinion is an opinion and it is based on belief, bias, emotion and selfishness.

And for your information, there have been and are millions of women who have used their logic to achieve what you can only dream of.

I am sorry if the women in your environment are driven by hormones and lack logic.
This debate started with who should lead
Get a dictionary or search google
Type masculine traits & feminine traits
Those women you mentioned have concentrations of masculine traits;

Both genders have concentrations of masculine & feminine traits, there’s a spectrum from low to high.
Like I said by design men tend to gear towards the higher percent of those traits
A woman seeking power is masculine
Very masculine.
Guys will always pick a feminine woman

1 Like

Re: Confused! by Hathor5(f): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2021
yinkeys:

This debate started with who should lead
Get a dictionary or search google
Type masculine traits & feminine traits
Those women you mentioned have concentrations of masculine traits;
The debate started with who should lead
Both genders have concentrations of masculine & feminine traits, there’s a spectrum from low to high.
Like I said by design men tend to gear towards the higher percent of those traits
A woman seeking power is masculine
Very masculine.
Guys will always pick a feminine woman

And what makes you think that masculine traits make better leaders? Your Bible? grin

You have the tendency to think in black and white categories. It does not make you appear intelligent and educated. It makes you look like a simpleton. Sorry.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confused! by yinkeys(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2021
Hathor5:

And what makes you think that masculine traits make better leaders? Your Bible? grin

You have the tendency to think in black and white categories. It does not make you appear intelligent and educated. It makes you look like a simpleton. Sorry.
You wont be able to court a ton of women to understand female nature(cat-like), so It’s useless arguing nature with anyone, it just seems delusional to me
Women are better leaders and invent all we use. Women are superior leaders you hear grin
You can be the head and your husband take the neck; it’d turn out great grin
All I see through your sentences are baseless insults & the undying need to be right
Do have a lovely day

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by Hathor5(f): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2021
yinkeys:

You wont be able to court a ton of women to understand female nature(cat-like), so It’s useless arguing nature with anyone, it just seems delusional to me
Women are better leaders and invent all we use. Women are superior leaders grin
You can be the head and your husband take the neck; it’d turn out great grin
Do have a lovely day

Do you know what is delusional? To argue that gender determines how qualified someone is to be a leader and then to use the Bible to assert that God wants men to be the leaders when a majority of the population walking this earth is not even Christian. See male logic. grin

The women I know would definitely make better leaders than you do who can't think for himself. wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2021
Hathor5:

And what makes you think that masculine traits make better leaders? Your Bible?
grin

Are you just trying to be dumb or just simply blind, which? who needs a bible, there are about 195 countries in the world how many women done rule or are presently ruling.

if masculine doesnt make a better leadership why did ur mom had to move in to a man's house.

if masculine won't guarantee a better lead why do we have more male VCs in territary institution all over the world, so much for westernization

I know masculine make better leaders cos 90% freedom fighters/activist in the world are men,emancipation begat "lead" you reminded me of that faze song originality, we own it, just know ur history woman.
Is linda ikeji blog doing better than seun nairaland, check there stats whu dey lead grin

Dem don arrest Nnamdi kanu whats mrs kanu waiting for grin grin talk is cheap stop mistaken ur small boobs for balls.

Re: Confused! by Mindlog: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
yinkeys:

Let me give you a tangible example because I’ve studied female nature while dating.

Virtually every woman on earth prefers to date a man that brings chaos/drama (excitement) into her life instead of a man that brings peace/stability(boring).

Women can’t live without drama or maybe I’d state over 95% lol.

Wow!, Wow! Wow! All hail our Nobel Prize winner in Psychology!

Ewo o o! So my Professor wasted an entire trimester teaching us nonsense in Psychology of Personality!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confused! by cayorday89(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
larryjonze:

Your marriage must have being bed of roses, grin naa so e easy. las las we all go log out face reality grin
mrs i gat it all figure, men are dispensable buh ur gender can't even bear a name without suffix, like wo-MAN, fe-MALE, whu get ur surname. abeg go sit down
Gone through her post and I see nothing out of the ordinary, seen women do all these and it's no big deal, concerning the suffix of women wanting it badly, I have a question for you which is, if you will accept to get married to a lady who wants to retain her father's surname, can you bear her such opportunity without grudges or thinking about what your friends will say or the many side talks of the society at large?
apatheticme:

Is suffix the problem now?? Confused much??

Why are you mad 'I got it all'? You think it's impossible?? Because you've never experienced it??

Trust me, nobody likes to be told they're dispensable, but then I understand your condition! That shit hurts y'all fragile male egos like mad grin

You'll be fine!

1 Like

Re: Confused! by Huntsmann: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

You males are the ones living in dream land.
Women can live without you and many women dont desire marriage.
Lies frm the pit of hell, bunch of pretenders
Re: Confused! by cococandy(f): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
yinkeys:

No disrespect ma’am but many women can’t handle power because of their biological makeup(monthly flow, emotional instability etc).
Yet, women-led countries are currently doing better than the rest. Why do y’all love to regurgitate nonsense that’s based on no actual fact. Why? Why are you like this? Women are emotionally unstable? Says the gender that starts wars and kills millions just for lust and ego trips. My brain hurts from this foolishness that y’all have been raised to believe.

There’s even no reason to acknowledge the rest of the gibberish you typed in your post. Nothing based on any type of fact. Just beer parlor talks and incel propaganda.

Yet you’re the “logical” ones?

#facepalm

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confused! by cococandy(f): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
kleppur:

like I said before you need to go through it first to know where you belong. I know for a fact you haven't...
What does fact mean to you?
How do you define fact?

I’m just wondering if I misunderstood the meaning of fact all my life. Because the way some of you are just sure of something. Ready to swear with your lives about how true it is, scares me. How can you know something for a fact if you’re not presently looking at it and have all the corresponding data attached to the situation? I’m genuinely confused.
Explain to me

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Confused! by yinkeys(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
cococandy:

Yet, women-led countries are currently doing better than the rest. Why do y’all love to regurgitate nonsense that’s based on no actual fact. Why? Why are you like this? Women are emotionally unstable? Says the gender that starts wars and kills millions just for lust and ego trips. My brain hurts from this foolishness that y’all have been raised to believe.

There’s even no reason to acknowledge the rest of the gibberish you typed in your post. Nothing based on any type of fact. Just beer parlor talks and incel propaganda.

#facepalm
1. I typed MANY not all
2. Leadership doesn’t only entail becoming the chief Human Resource officer
3. Already developed country & infrastructure built on the backs of men
4. Lets put 10 women on an island & 10 guys on another island and see who survives
The men will get along easily building huts, raft, filtration units etc
I guarantee most of the women won’t survive
If we were in Stone Age or at war with another country you won’t utter this.
You people just want representation at the top without knowing you need to have representation at the bottom too.
Men dig trenches, gutters, build bridges, infrastructure etc.
The world is obviously now civilized to think women make better leaders. I hear you.
Maybe women should go face boko haram or defend the country and see how other nations will take your armies seriously.

You seem to not understand it’s survival of the fittest on earth from the day one is born.
As for violence, you think there’s no female on male crime or female on female crime. I laugh.

Police report on domestic violence in developed countries shows lesbians are on top of the chart. Since you think men have violence monopoly.

1 Like

Re: Confused! by Hathor5(f): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
larryjonze:

Are you just trying to be dumb or just simply blind, which? who needs a bible, there are about 195 countries in the world how many women done rule or are presently ruling.

if masculine doesnt make a better leadership why did ur mom had to move in to a man's house.

if masculine won't guarantee a better lead why do we have more male VCs in territary institution all over the world, so much for westernization

I know masculine make better leaders cos 90% freedom fighters/activist in the world are men,emancipation begat "lead" you reminded me of that faze song originality, we own it, just know ur history woman.
Is linda ikeji blog doing better than seun nairaland, check there stats whu dey lead grin

Dem don arrest Nnamdi kanu whats mrs kanu waiting for grin grin talk is cheap stop mistaken ur small boobs for balls.

See online scammer trying to teach me about leadership. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by Hathor5(f): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
cococandy:

#facepalm

He argued that women can't be leaders because their monthly flow makes them angry and out of control.

Makes you wonder how women can be doctors and save lives and what he will do in the hands of a female doctor if his life depends on it.

According to him women should not be doctors. Too dangerous.

Yet millions of female doctors save lives every day.

The arguments they put forth are so dvmb it makes you wonder how any human being can type this nonsense and still claim they are the logical gender. cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confused! by yinkeys(m): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hathor5:

He argued that women can't be leaders because their monthly flow makes them angry and out of control.

Makes you wonder how women can be doctors and save lives and what he will do in the hands of a female doctor if his life depends on it.

According to him women should not be doctors. Too dangerous.

Yet millions of female doctors save lives every day.

The arguments they put forth are so dvmb it makes you wonder how any human being can type this nonsense and still claim they are the logical gender. cheesy
You don’t know how to argue with facts.
You’re only good at ad hominem, insulting & the undying need to be right SMH.
This is what most women do when they can’t win an argument.

If you check my posts you’d see I stated this up somewhere

In conclusion I’m not saying all women but most, over 90%.
I might exclude the women in STEM disciplines
Apologies for all the grammar errors
I’m actually multitasking right now & barely proof read before submitting

Maybe you don’t know what STEM means
Looks like you don’t know the population of women on a global scale that don’t like anything relating to it.

1 Like

Re: Confused! by Hathor5(f): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
yinkeys:

You don’t know how to argue with facts.
You’re only good at ad hominem, insulting & the undying need to be right SMH.
This is what most women do when they can’t win an argument.

If you check my posts you’d see I stated this up somewhere

In conclusion I’m not saying all women but most, over 90%.
I might exclude the women in STEM disciplines
Apologies for all the grammar errors
I’m actually multitasking right now & barely proof read before submitting

Maybe you don’t know what STEM means
Looks like you don’t know the population of women on a global scale that don’t like anything relating to it.

See who is talking about facts. grin

The women in STEM disciplines do not have monthly flow now?

Are all female doctors masculine too?

How can women be doctors but not leaders when they can't control themselves?

And since when have men been known for controlling themselves?

gringrin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hathor5:

See online scammer trying to teach me about leadership. grin

even if a dullard like me succeed teaching you leadership ki lo fe sé grin trust me such cert. has utility serving as akara wrap than bin in ur hands grin we are all online tho undecided
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
cococandy:

#facepalm

Like seriously you people don't just know when to stop, how many nation are being ruled by women to begin with,
you can enlighten us on those countries govern by gurls that are doing better than the US, china e.t.c seems women are just dillusional, did you even think it thru ....gosh !

1 Like

Re: Confused! by Mindlog: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2021
How menstrual flow inhibits leadership capabilities, still baffles me. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 06, 2021
Hello everyone.
To God be the glory,schools resumed in Ondo state yesterday, I had to go back home on Sunday Evening to check if I can get Diye's uniforms and Kiishi's needs, the door is locked but I could find my way in through the exit door, resuming coupled with my current restlessness led to my tiredness and inability to update this last night.

I've searched round Ore looking for a room for my kids and I to live,as we're still living and being fed in a stranger's house for the past six days without a single call from folykaze to ask about his kid's welfare,(I guess it's a dream come through for him, victory at last!). So, I'm not comfortable living here, I don't like being a burden on others, though our host ain't complaining,but I shouldn't over-stay my welcome, they've really tried feeding, housing and clothing us for the past 6days, I pray that God almighty will continue to enrich their pockets and answer their prayers IJN.

The houses have been seeing are 1-2bedroom flats, which ranges 80-100k, I can't afford this cos whatever loan the school would be giving me, I'm to compulsorily pay back before the end of the term(3months) the minimum loan I was able to get is 50k,to be gradually deducted monthly, coupled with my kids tuition fees, my basic salary is 30k (extra lessons-exclusive)after the tax and compulsory savings reductions.

Restructuring may be hard and tasky ,but I'm surely moving on, if not for the urgency in my predicament, I'd have Done a thrift with my colleagues to enable me meet up my budget, but alas! I've been in a dilemma. I so much wish I could leave this my host's house before the end of this week.

This brings me to doing this again, I know many people will insult me again, and call me name, while few others that God will use will surely help us, for the sake of this innocent kids, please MAs/ Sirs, whatever God laid in your heart to help us with, it will go a long way in getting them an abode, their welfare is Paramount to me, right now I'm having the 50k loan gotten from school with me,we'd be needing more for the rents, little consumables, foodstuffs, diapers and others,(I've got loan to repay monthly, salary may not be enough for now), no little amount from your side that will go un-appreciated ma/sir.

Wema bank

I might not be able to reply mentions during the day cos, we ain't allowed to use phones in the classroom,but I'd definitely reply in the evening/@night.

I'd gladly accept every insult coming to me for begging for my kid's sake, I'm not going back,I've come this far, please HELP US!!!
Re: Confused! by greenie77: 3:07am On Jul 06, 2021
And the biological father of the children is in one corner, least bothered and living his life with the convinction that someday the children will look for their father. angry

2 Likes

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 06, 2021
greenie77:
And the biological father of the children is in one corner, least bothered and living his life with the convinction that someday the children will look for their father. angry

I couldn't believe he wouldn't even call to ask about them, someone I've devoted my all in all for, thinking we'd be happy las Las,

Guess what? The kids are sleeping soundly and Never missed him a bit.

1 Like

Re: Confused! by Michelle55: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Lizzyangel:
Hello everyone.
To God be the glory,schools resumed in Ondo state yesterday, I had to go back home on Sunday Evening to check if I can get Diye's uniforms and Kiishi's needs, the door is locked but I could find my way in through the exit door, resuming coupled with my current restlessness led to my tiredness and inability to update this last night.

I've searched round Ore looking for a room for my kids and I to live,as we're still living and being fed in a stranger's house for the past six days without a single call from folykaze to ask about his kid's welfare,(I guess it's a dream come through for him, victory at last!). So, I'm not comfortable living here, I don't like being a burden on others, though our host ain't complaining,but I shouldn't over-stay my welcome, they've really tried feeding, housing and clothing us for the past 6days, I pray that God almighty will continue to enrich their pockets and answer their prayers IJN.

The houses have been seeing are 1-2bedroom flats, which ranges 80-100k, I can't afford this cos whatever loan the school would be giving me, I'm to compulsorily pay back before the end of the term(3months) the minimum loan I was able to get is 50k,to be gradually deducted monthly, coupled with my kids tuition fees, my basic salary is 30k (extra lessons-exclusive)after the tax and compulsory savings reductions.

Restructuring may be hard and tasky ,but I'm surely moving on, if not for the urgency in my predicament, I'd have Done a thrift with my colleagues to enable me meet up my budget, but alas! I've been in a dilemma. I so much wish I could leave this my host's house before the end of this week.

This brings me to doing this again, I know many people will insult me again, and call me name, while few others that God will use will surely help us, for the sake of this innocent kids, please MAs/ Sirs, whatever God laid in your heart to help us with, it will go a long way in getting them an abode, their welfare is Paramount to me, right now I'm having the 50k loan gotten from school with me,we'd be needing more for the rents, little consumables, foodstuffs, diapers and others,(I've got loan to repay monthly, salary may not be enough for now), no little amount from your side that will go un-appreciated ma/sir.

Wema bank

I might not be able to reply mentions during the day cos, we ain't allowed to use phones in the classroom,but I'd definitely reply in the evening/@night.

I'd gladly accept every insult coming to me for begging for my kid's sake, I'm not going back,I've come this far, please HELP US!!!
I've followed your post from the beginning to this post right here and I must admit, you didn't disappoint at all in dropping your account number. All my mind was telling me was that, it's only going to end in begging and you did just that.

How you feel comfortable staying in a stranger's house all this time with your kids, letting them feed and clothe you boggle my mind when your parents are still very much alive. No matter how mad your dad might be, he would never turn a blind eye to your pleadings but as usual, you are too proud to swallow what's left of your pride to crawl before him to seek forgiveness but you've willingly subjected yourself to daily torture and humiliation to a man who isn't even fit to be called a man neither a husband and a father.

How you decided to be this foolish and less concerned about your own personal welfare and that of your kids still baffles me, which made me to wonder if this isn't another ploy to rip nairalanders off their hard earned money. So, after all the advice and pleading for you to return home, you still didn't listen but choose to stay close to your predator (that's the best name to describe him at this moment) make I ask you fess, na so the preeq take sweet reach that you couldn't leave and stay far away from him? I know your type too well, you will be praying inwardly for him to change and come back to you eventually, just keep waiting.

You didn't even look for a single room to begin with, na 1 bedroom apartment and the rest your eyes go, boya you think Nairaland is NGO in charge of providing funds to silly women and men who doesn't want to reason for themselves, whatever happens to single room for easy start up since you've decided to die in Ore? I don't know about you oh but if my mom is living in a thatch house, that's where I would go with my kids and gradually pick up my life back but na only you know wetin you dey gain for there.

All this my big big yarns still boils down to you're not a serious person and I'm beginning to think that both you and your baby daddy wants to use this platform cash out.. Goodluck!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confused! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2021
Thanks so much for everything you quote, may God bless and reward you abundantly for this ma'am.
Re: Confused! by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Lizzyangel:
Hello everyone.

I've searched round Ore looking for a room for my kids and I to live,as we're still living and being fed in a stranger's house for the past six days without a single call from foly to ask about his kid's welfare,(I guess it's a dream come through for him, victory at last!). So, I'm not comfortable living here, I don't like being a burden on others, though our host ain't complaining,but I shouldn't over-stay my welcome, they've really tried feeding, housing and clothing us for the past 6days, I pray that God almighty will continue to enrich their pockets and answer their prayers IJN.

Wema bank

And here we go, begging on public forum for a rescue from the mess you put yourself in. Don't you have families? Is your granddad property not in Ore? What about those that kept encouraging you to leave, can't they give you money? They cannot play the tune in the background and leave you dance publicly naked. Afterall they have divorced more than twice and wanted you in the party, but you are only dumb not to have backup before leaping out. In Ajegunle, you were known as serial begger. In Canaanland, you've begged almost everyone one way or the other for stipends. How many times are we going to talk about this?

Madam, please do not drag me into your embarrassment. I have had enough of this madness. These kids were your only cards but please you've raised it too many times. Remember you said you wanted out. I gave you all the chance to prepare shey! And I promised to pay for your rent, Alhaji only advised me against that. In the whole Ore, you couldn't find a single room, na bedroom flat you dey see, na craze dey worry you.

My Dad have been calling you since like forever. You stubbornly refused to answer his calls, meaning you have no regards for him or whatsoever. But you can give my number to your proprietor to speak with me.

Ogbeni, I knew you would come to pick one or two things, that is why I haven't changed the lock since you left. I only pity those that would send you money which you will soonest exhaust. I bet you will come again cuz it's in the blood.

It's your show, but please do not drag me into it. No mention me again shameless dolt. Im out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused! by BRATISLAVA: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2021
apatheticme:

Professor!!!

I'm sure you really had to go do some research before coming up with this retort! But it's all good, at least I'm rattling your feathers and putting your lazy brains to some good work!

As with all Partnerships, especially the kinda partnership that exists in marriage/relationship, someone still takes the lead, we call him leader and not necessarily boss! Since it's a team, the team leader can assign tasks, doesn't make him a dictator! Doesn't imply that he doesn't do his own share of every other role!

I'm sure when you were in school (that's if you ever had the opportunity to go to school) or at work (that's if you have one) you'll have been assigned at one time or the other to teams for assignments/tasks etc. Y'all on the team are mates, but someone still assigns tasks or duties to you and we call him or her a team leader, ain't it??

But then you're too in a hurry to display your ignorance to the world!

Of course it will be inappropriate for you now, since you've always been a jobless male who has never been so engaged, busy with work or other engagements that could warrant you asking your partner to go attend to other tasks that come up simply because you've got one pencil deek that makes you be called a man in society!

It would be inappropriate since y'all Hypocritical lots only love to wail about women being useless and only able to offer pvssy! But on seeing one who is actually useful now, and can offer so many things, you panic and start hyperventilating because this particular case challenges the status quo you're already used to, you simply can't wrap your head around it!

Well, you do not get to define inappropriate in my life/relationship/marriage or whatever the heck I choose to do!

I chose to happily carry out those tasks, I'm not complaining! Deal with it! These are the same Hypocritical you in society who come here to condemn women for not being able to have brains or solve problems except the man is there, but you have headache now upon hearing there's actually a female somewhere who can carry out tasks that actually improve the quality of life of herself and family, without disturbing anybody!

Can you see that you are part of our problem in this part of the world!! A white chick does it, oh cool! A black woman does it, it's inappropriate! You're already so threatened that this kinda woman would make you feel less like a man, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Only God knows how y'all males reason in this part of the world! Oh I forgot, you must be an Alfa mail grin

Inappropriate kee you there, brainless wimp!

Define men's role, oga professor!

At least, your hypocrisy is glaring for everyone to see here quite apparently!

Since when did it become a man's role for a man to stay on top during sex?? Your sex life must be as boring as hell since y'all only stick to missionary in your relationship (that's if you have one and you're not actually gay or MGTOW).

I know say you don jonze for this your miserable life, since your name sef carry jonzing! Carry your jonzing go front oga, this is Monday morning, I'm already at work!

Keep thinking about me throughout today, since I already live rent free in your head!

Ciao!
grin

3 Likes

Re: Confused! by Hathor5(f): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2021
Mindlog:
How menstrual flow inhibits leadership capabilities, still baffles me. cheesy cheesy

I can't explain but I can explain how the daily sperm production inhibits their leadership abilities. cheesycheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confused! by pocohantas(f): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

And here we go, begging on public forum for a rescue from the mess you put yourself in.

It's your show, but please do not drag me into it. No mention me again shameless dolt. Im out.

Oga getaut. No be so you sef dey beg Nlders to rescue you from the mess your manhood put you into? The topics still dey your profile na. No difference between the two of you when it comes to begging. Maybe na wetin bring una two together sef.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Confused! by Hathor5(f): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2021
And the account number has been dropped. gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by apatheticme(f): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Confused! by apatheticme(f): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused! by greenie77: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

And here we go, begging on public forum for a rescue from the mess you put yourself in. Don't you have families? Is your granddad property not in Ore? What about those that kept encouraging you to leave, can't they give you money? They cannot play the tune in the background and leave you dance publicly naked. Afterall they have divorced more than twice and wanted you in the party, but you are only dumb not to have backup before leaping out. In Ajegunle, you were known as serial begger. In Canaanland, you've begged almost everyone one way or the other for stipends. How many times are we going to talk about this?

Madam, please do not drag me into your embarrassment. I have had enough of this madness. These kids were your only cards but please you've raised it too many times. Remember you said you wanted out. I gave you all the chance to prepare shey! And I promised to pay for your rent, Alhaji only advised me against that. In the whole Ore, you couldn't find a single room, na bedroom flat you dey see, na craze dey worry you.

My Dad have been calling you since like forever. You stubbornly refused to answer his calls, meaning you have no regards for him or whatsoever. But you can give my number to your proprietor to speak with me.

Ogbeni, I knew you would come to pick one or two things, that is why I haven't changed the lock since you left. I only pity those that would send you money which you will soonest exhaust. I bet you will come again cuz it's in the blood.

Alhaji advised you not to pay the rent you promised to pay and you followed his advice?

You better go rent a single room and get your children under a roof. God will punish 2 of you should anything happen to those innocent children because the 2 adults who brought them into this world have chosen to be irresponsible.

No be una fault, na Nigeria whey no get effective children protection unit cause am because those children ought to have been taken away from both of you and fixed up somewhere, so una go enjoy that freedom from responsibilities whey dey hungry una!

11 Likes

Re: Confused! by BRATISLAVA: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2021
Only the OP and her husband know why they must bring their back and forth on this channel. People were right that it would end in money.

The more they post, the more readers begin to lose interest in them.

From past evidence, the woman believes in enduring and advices every other woman to endure and be submissive. In fact, she said there's something that turns a man into a beast. So she alone knows how she turned him into a beast. She's to blame here, going by her analyses of such matters. She knows how to end it.

She needs to dig into the well of her past advice to women in abusive relationships to find her way out of this situation she is now in.

Now, to the real matter:

Most women who come online to get accolades as "wife material" are actually suffering deeply and want other women to join them in the suffering. Suffering and smiling. Same goes for women who believe men aren't rapists, they are the victims of horrible sexual abuse. They have normalized evil and want others to be miserable, too.

Like men who advice women to endure and be submissive are actually beasts who want to see all women in ugly situations. They instead claim it's the other way around. And men who deny rape exists— they are the rapists. Misery loves company.

It's simple, really. Endurance and submission will never make a man good, neither will going to get a job and give him money. A bad person is a bad person, you can't change them.

13 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

I Hurt My Mom Badly, How Do I Pacify Her? / 12 Contrasting attitudes Many Nigerian Men Exhibit In Marriage.Right or Wrong / Single Mother Challenge. (SMC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.