Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) (77280 Views)

Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) / See Moment Davido Told Ladies Who Wanted A Picture With Him To Line Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Who go die go die
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Eberex(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
Cigarettes had nothing to do with his death abeg ...I know men that have been smoking before I was born and they are still alive

They should go and tell Snoop Dogg that one na
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
I suspect he must have had an underlining health issues cos I don't know why lil Wayne is still alive, though.

RiP to him...
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Judolisco(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
Cigarettes had nothing to do with his death abeg ...I know men that have been smoking before I was born and they are still alive
boby different from body...
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by topoftheworld(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
Pls someone should help me with any kind of job here in Abuja. Depression wants to kill me.
Since January that I came to Abuja for job nothing show.

I have HND in elect-elect but I can do anything please.

Help a dying brother.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by MrJames007: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nbotee:
Excessive smoking, excessive drinking and not getting enough rest will shut anyone down in no time
Which kain work he dey do wey no allow am rest I've seen people do serious work around the clock without much rest and they're still alive.

1 Like

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by neyyoh: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

It's a dice.. one u have no control over.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Tdotraptors1: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
These boys are just living on the fast last.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by djkaneo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

I read the description of his symptoms and it's was very consistent with arterial thrombosis plus my IQ is over 180 I figure things out easily and I am always more than 90 percent right.

Who tested this supposed high IQ?�

8 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by walozanga(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

That you know them does make it a good habit. (Pack well)

1 Like

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by FarahAideed: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
walozanga:

That you know them does make it a good habit. (Pack well)

It's actually park well
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by prophetfire: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
Those men may not have underlying health issues. That's the difference. Someone with a strong system and sound immune system can mess up anyhow and still go a long way in life. All are not so fortunate.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

Faulty logic.Immune systems and body systems at large ain't same.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
I dey smoke dey Read comments

cheesy Obama was like David sir Abeg i no fit drop this stick...make i finish am quick na d last one
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Bloggers are shite !
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by LegalWolf: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Afriqan:

Indeed. Hope you know there are people who had unprotected sex and never had HIV while some did it just once and contracted it...
Never make ignorant comments cos outcomes aren't always the same. What Mr. A did and got away scot-free, if Mr. B tries it, it might be his demise.

You deserve prayer and a hug.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by jojothunder: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Thank God I stopped mine 2yrs ago

1 Like

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Hezzyluv: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
K
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by walozanga(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

It's actually park well

U got the msg. Thank u

3 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Slawormiir
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Chydo63(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
you obviously don't know what you are saying. Even the makers warned on the dangers. Smokers are liable to die young!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Antoeni(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
It was his excessive consumption of hard Drugs that helped complicated his already existing health issues
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Jagolimo: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by amodujames(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Obascoetubi post=103283405]But davido smoke too
Abi ooo
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Antoeni(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
He who have ears let him hear
Make I hurry take one stick of benson
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Burgerlomo: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Afriqan:

Indeed. Hope you know there are people who had unprotected sex and never had HIV while some did it just once and contracted it...
Never make ignorant comments cos outcomes aren't always the same. What Mr. A did and got away scot-free, if Mr. B tries it, it might be his demise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Torg77: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
allwell51:
Video of Davido telling late Obama Dmw to stop smoking cigarettes surfaces

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ0MdGZHRPW/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhd7eqmiNYU

he died doing what he loved
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Cokahot: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Smoking cigarette can never lead to heart attack,abi na sniper he drink.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Muzikluva(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
orion7:
lol. It was just a pun for laughs sakes undecided

Ok you be genius. Happy now ? Jeez
He said he is a genius but can’t figure out sarcasm���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Cokahot: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Stop spamming here with your useless powerbank sale shi t.
detroitred65:

Very strong jo.way 30,000mah and 40,000mah power.bank available.

Charges your phone up to 10times + and other devices simultaneously.

Same day delivery (Lagos )
Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

Screenshot when you see this.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Sammerboi: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
Maybe he had an underlining health condition which doctors maybe had warned him to stop smoking. But he was an active chain smoker. RIp to the dead sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies / Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) / Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.