Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) (77276 Views)

Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) / See Moment Davido Told Ladies Who Wanted A Picture With Him To Line Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
jojothunder:
Thank God I stopped mine 2yrs ago

Congrats!
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Femeto: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
He tell am Malo fa.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by davillian(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Afriqan:

Indeed. Hope you know there are people who had unprotected sex and never had HIV while some did it just once and contracted it...
Never make ignorant comments cos outcomes aren't always the same. What Mr. A did and got away scot-free, if Mr. B tries it, it might be his demise.
#word#
We are all not the same.
Some people smoke Igbo once and run mad and others having been smoking nothing do them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Olatemiseeni24: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Afriqan:

Indeed. Hope you know there are people who had unprotected sex and never had HIV while some did it just once and contracted it...
Never make ignorant comments cos outcomes aren't always the same. What Mr. A did and got away scot-free, if Mr. B tries it, it might be his demise.
May God bless u nigga u get pass that idiot above
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
After sending themselves to early grave they will start blaming village people for what they know nothing about.

People should mind what they take in the name of enjoyment......Na person wey healthy dey enjoy life.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Sannioluwatobi1: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
180 indeed.
FarahAideed:

I read the description of his symptoms and it's was very consistent with arterial thrombosis plus my IQ is over 180 I figure things out easily and I am always more than 90 percent right.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by OwenJesse27(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
Cigarettes had nothing to do with his death abeg ...I know men that have been smoking before I was born and they are still alive

Not everybody health is the same so can do it for a life time while some can't that y we most not compel our self with others
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by edoairways: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
Cigarettes had nothing to do with his death abeg ...I know men that have been smoking before I was born and they are still alive
And they are about to die
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Olatemiseeni24: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
Do u even go to school at all?
O boi, if u truly u go to school that means u go there to develop the foolishness in u.

1 Like

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by OnionBandit(f): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
angry angry
FarahAideed:

That dude was killed by a blood clot !!!!
angry angry angry

I feel like punching you in tha eye, aswearugad

1 Like

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Olatemiseeni24: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

That dude was killed by a blood clot !!!!
U just opened mouth l
and vomiting trash
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by bornwealth2981(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
CONCEPT OF SIN

Never make ignorant comments cos outcomes aren't always the same. What Mr. A did and got away scot-free, if Mr. B tries it, it might be his demise.[/quote]
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

See mumu comment. Imagine the amount of losers that listen to your other posts
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by vikstandon(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

The bottom line is that I am certified Genius and if e pain you I can't do anything about that

Baba help us minus Buhari from this equation called Nigeria... If you can't do it... Who your genius help!
And by the way, what has your genius done right in Nigeria... There is power outage, many places lack adequate water supply...we import virtually everything including toothpick.
Please how will this declaration of yours help us?

1 Like

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by ofiko123(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
RIP to Obama DMW..
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by cloud(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
but you are aware people have different systems and react differently to smoke, alcohol and every other unhealthy habit. That's why even among people who consume same food, some are fat whole others are slimm
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by TWoods(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

I read the description of his symptoms and it's was very consistent with arterial thrombosis plus my IQ is over 180 I figure things out easily and I am always more than 90 percent right.

The American Heart Association states this - Cigarette smoking is a major risk factor for acute coronary thrombosis.

So even if it is true that he died of a blood clot, smoking is a major contributor to that.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by OloyeVIII: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
No reason am, i've been smoking cold turkey for about 10yrs. shit is dangerous trust me, sometimes i feel my heart will explode.

1 Like

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by caye(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Afriqan:

And you saw his autopsy results? undecided
You should understand Nigerians , their exhaust pipe mouth and akara -filled brains; always talking using their slave-masters grammar.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by DonGtoG1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Afriqan:

Your response to that fellows comments is top notch for anyone that values his or her life!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Onelove508: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na only David crew members d smoke and drink?! Y na only dm de die?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by nnamokenna(m): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

I hope you know that smoking can cause arterial thrombosis and other cardiovascular diseases. You are making it sound as if arterial thrombosis is an illness or disease like headache or malaria or HIV. A lot of things can lead to the development of arterial thrombosis in humans and you can live with it for years without any symptoms or knowledge until it becomes too late.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Onelove508: 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

Did you run check-up on the said men and this guy to know if they all have same health status? Stop typing in ignorance, some health challenge can't tolerate smoking for long.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by OloyeVIII: 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

The bottom line is that I am certified Genius and if e pain you I can't do anything about that
ZERO...Who certified it? have u ever seen a Genius before? u just have internet, u don't know shi shi...
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by KingDash: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
big boys, big boys.. you no well you go dey smoke.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Jman06(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
The fact that those men are still alive despite smoking doesn't mean that others can't die from cigarette smoking. Our bodies are wired differently when it comes to metabolism of drugs and foreign chemicals. Same reason is why some people survive alcohol addiction while others don't.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Ayobamix(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

dont mind them brother i hope this your IQ can give me 2odds daily for 14 days and i will give you 3millions
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
B4 u were born ... Bro which kind cappings be dz..
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by drTOO: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

You're on point, it may be thrombosis.
But as a medical personel, I put it to you that smoking and drug abuse are prominent risk factors for thrombosis and pulmonary embolism .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) / If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.