Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) (77297 Views)

Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) / See Moment Davido Told Ladies Who Wanted A Picture With Him To Line Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Afripriest(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

The bottom line is that I am certified Genius and if e pain you I can't do anything about that
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by tonididdy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

I read the description of his symptoms and it's was very consistent with arterial thrombosis plus my IQ is over 180 I figure things out easily and I am always more than 90 percent right.
Well you know the symptoms of current Nigeria.
Figure out her remedy
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Afripriest(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

Guy why are you chasing clout with your supposed genius IQ.
The bottom line is that I am certified Genius and if e pain you I can't do anything about that

Guy why are you chasing clout with your supposed genius IQ. kiss
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by lastchild: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
Cigarettes had nothing to do with his death abeg ...I know men that have been smoking before I was born and they are still alive
plz, change this mentality of yours, i used to think just like you

there are people who have been having unprotected sex and they are hiv free, someone who has this mentality will go raw as well and contact hiv, just in first time of going raw

people's body system reacts differently, i have a brother whom once he sleeps with fan , cough will come, me i can't sleep without fan

cigarettes kills, many have gone through it, don't use those their body don't react to it and judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by CALCULUS16: 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
Cigarettes had nothing to do with his death abeg ...I know men that have been smoking before I was born and they are still alive
not all men are the same. Even ordinary tooth pick can kill a giant, while a log of wood will do nothing to a dwarf man. We are not all the same bro
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Harpyeagle(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

I read the description of his symptoms and it's was very consistent with arterial thrombosis plus my IQ is over 180 I figure things out easily and I am always more than 90 percent right.
See the no1 risk factor for thrombosis

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by tonquendo4u(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
One thing must kill a man
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by okenwaa(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

That dude was killed by a blood clot !!!!

Seems he doesn't exercise too
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by AyoGolden(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Obascoetubi:
But davido smoke too.
But it was stated did to his health issue.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Avajay: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed But do you Know their health history?
Some people are born with good health
:
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
MrJames007:
Which kain work he dey do wey no allow am rest I've seen people do serious work around the clock without much rest and they're still alive.

Don't compare body systems.

Some people are predisposed to certain medical conditions.

Genes make some people at a higher risk of developing lung cancer. People like this will smoke small and are already down with lung cancer while some people will smoke for years, and never develop lung problems.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

And what exactly do you mean by arterial thrombosis? Is there any diagnosis called arterial thrombosis? Thrombosis of which organ?
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by buoye1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
I hope you do know our immune system varies? He could have underlying heart problem that smoking would trigger and get him killed earlier. Smoking is not healthy which ever way we look at it
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by shawante(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oga that you saw the description of his symptoms doesn't make your diagnosis correct most especially if you are not a doctor. Because obviously there might be some other details or symptoms which you might not know about. So unless you are omniscient stop making a fool of yourself and your so-called IQ
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by PattyMike(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

You 180 be deceiving urself.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Lightorder: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
continue

1 Like

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Gjmff: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
The stress Buhari has imposed on nigeria alone with the mental health financial health emotional health physical health is enough to kill many nigerians so you come add smoke join
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

The kind strange strange people wey dey nairaland eh grin
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by linearity: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

And you also know all these people health profiles, hearth conditions, etc?

That someone is engaging in, but not getting hurt in something common sense & science shows is dangerous, is not enough to rule out the fact that another got hurt by that same activity.

Smoking is dangerous and undermines your internal organs gradually, we know that for a fact. However, the acceleration of the organ danger differs from one individual to another and it depend on a number of factors e.g. how healthy their organs were to begin with, their genetics, other health issues, lifestyle choices, environment, access to good medical resources, etc.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by MrJames007: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Don't compare body systems.

Some people are predisposed to certain medical conditions.

Genes make some people at a higher risk of developing lung cancer. People like this will smoke small and are already down with lung cancer while some people will smoke for years, and never develop lung problems.

Alright.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Taiwokayode1960(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please I need job anyone in the house between I just learnt Hairdresser I’m specialize in different kind of hairs ..such as fixing ,wigs frontal,closure ,360, sculp cap(short Hair) with 4years experience and also available for home service as well , please anyone if you see a salon that pay with better offer please let me know #i’m a male hairdresser �‍♀️ Thanks in advance or any other jobs are welcome thanks, please I don’t want to be home idle #Thanks
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by ucpounds: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
let see the autopsy result of his death before we all start jumping to conclusion undecided abi what do you think shocked
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by afrikanns: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

Don't say what will ever tarnish the image of anyone. Mind you body system react differently to different things that will use or put into our body either through the mouth or injection . Giving this happenings another meaning is very dangerous brother ,. Tomorrow is too near for you to be in his shoe.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by FarahAideed: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
afrikanns:

Don't say what will ever tarnish the image of anyone. Mind you body system react differently to different things that will use or put into our body either through the mouth or injection . Giving this happenings another meaning is very dangerous brother ,. Tomorrow is too near for you to be in his shoe.

Please whose image did I tarnish ?
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by afrikanns: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
futurerex:
Cover-up.

We all know it's annual returns. No need for dig deep cover-up.

I just hope that you won't fail to remember your post today, when people/colleagues are forcing on you the evil you never committed. law of karma.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by geemd434: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Afriqan:

Indeed. Hope you know there are people who had unprotected sex and never had HIV while some did it just once and contracted it...

Never make ignorant comments cos outcomes aren't always the same. What Mr. A did and got away scot-free, if Mr. B tries it, it might be his demise.
Mr Man six people have died around davido. It calls for questioning. Juju is involved
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
geemd434:

Mr Man six people have died around davido. It calls for questioning. Juju is involved

Well, there are many dying everyday, it's their lifestyle not juju. When Tagbo died, it was a case of alcohol, similar thing happened to this one.

Not everything is juju.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by TemmyDayo50(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
AududuNine11:

I just had to laugh out real hard reading this after trying not to comment! grin grin
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Sazeals(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

Mr albert einstein epele oo grin
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by merrymike47(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Afriqan:

Indeed. Hope you know there are people who had unprotected sex and never had HIV while some did it just once and contracted it...

Never make ignorant comments cos outcomes aren't always the same. What Mr. A did and got away scot-free, if Mr. B tries it, it might be his demise.
it still doesn’t change d fact that cigarette has nothing to do with his death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) / Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Eudoxie Yao Storms Stage, Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.