Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,290 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) (77275 Views)

Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) / See Moment Davido Told Ladies Who Wanted A Picture With Him To Line Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Raph82(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
Cigarettes had nothing to do with his death abeg ...I know men that have been smoking before I was born and they are still alive
U're from which planet? Even when the producers write it boldly at the back of the cigarette case that "smokers are liable to die young"?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
We still dey suspect !!!!!......… Retuals cheesy grin grin
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Dbiz1111(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

I read the description of his symptoms and it's was very consistent with arterial thrombosis plus my IQ is over 180 I figure things out easily and I am always more than 90 percent right.

Mumu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

I read the description of his symptoms and it's was very consistent with arterial thrombosis plus my IQ is over 180 I figure things out easily and I am always more than 90 percent right.

Lol
Ose supernatural being.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Obipaul77(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Chloraseptic:
But why all the fuse and showcasing of various doctorate expertise that most of y'all don't even have.

Even doctors with all their medical knowledge and expertise will still die.

You can be 100% healthy and still die a sudden death..

Humans are like cars, it can break down anytime even if it's a new one
Correct, niggar!!!
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Is04970: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
He seemed so close and free with Davido.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by jumpmasta(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

I hope you know that smoking is a very potent risk factor for thromboembolism and clot formation .

4 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Segzy19: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
There will always be a mumu talk like this. I pity you if you smoke. Yes, there are life long smokers and there are also people that will die young due to smoking. There's no way one would know which category one belongs. how do you know which category you belong to?
FarahAideed:
Cigarettes had nothing to do with his death abeg ...I know men that have been smoking before I was born and they are still alive

4 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

That dude was killed by a blood clot !!!!

No he was not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by smile11s(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
If I taste shayo, I go end up for hospital next day. If I smoke cigarettes, I go lose my reputation next minute.

I envy people that are able to drink and smoke.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Segzy19: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na u be the doctor wey diagnose am abi. Just see as he talked with authority as if he dey dier
FarahAideed:

That dude was killed by a blood clot !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by gulfer: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oya tell us, what causes the blood clot with your 180 IQ Did he recently take the COVID-19 vaccine angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Segzy19: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Story story... Abeg comot and rest jare
FarahAideed:

1 Like

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Jayrow08: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Person dey kpuff no dey do exercise regularly, what do u xpect?
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Elidrisy20: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na ciga kill am?
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by ovictop7: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Always learn how to curtail your excess, be it smoking , drinking or sex. Body no be firewood has sent many to early grave.
#May God help us

1 Like

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Lastanza: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
All these people trying so hard to divert attention from an obvious suspicion should rest Abeg. Let none of his crew die again o

This is the third person and it is becoming suspicious. Are they the only people that are into smoking, drugs or whatever? There are so many people that are into smoking and all that and are living fine Abeg.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by kingsceemark(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

You sounds like a smoker
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by AdeniyiA(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

You ever heard of Individual differences? We are not the same bro, also the way and manners youths take these things is alarming...

1 Like

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Some guys will be doing all stuff of werld and thinking he is big boy not knowing he is moving faster to his grave

Only you will drink the strongest wine, smoke cannabis , sniff hard drug and do foursome,

Humans are dying every second , but the owner of the body can make it faster
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by seyz91(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
You just said the fact

Nothing to be added or removed
Afriqan:

Indeed. Hope you know there are people who had unprotected sex and never had HIV while some did it just once and contracted it...
Never make ignorant comments cos outcomes aren't always the same. What Mr. A did and got away scot-free, if Mr. B tries it, it might be his demise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by slowice(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Dunno what lead to his untimely death but excessive smoking and drinking is hazardous and could kill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Raph82(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Cokahot:
Smoking cigarette can never lead to heart attack,abi na sniper he drink.
It can, excessive inhalation of smoke clutters the cardiovascular tissues (arteriosclerosis), leading to cardiac arrest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Pls allow my aburo to rest in peace.

Most speculations here are wrong.
He's buried and we pray to Allah to grant him aljana firdaus.
We as family are trying to get over this loss.

Habeeb Uthman, omo Epe Alaro ogunmodede, omo oke Balogun, rest in peace.

You are missed and loved
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by 27Pushing30: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

All na planned cover up na. Lol
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by nedekid: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

Pls how did you test your IQ?
If an online test, kindly share the link.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by humility33(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

Genius that supports and blows buhari trumpet
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by phemmyfour: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
illiterate
Our body don't react the same way to substances we take in.

What is food to you might the poison to others
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by chukel(m): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
see person with high IQ

1 Like

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by nedekid: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
I suspect he must have had an underlining health issues cos I don't know why lil Wayne is still alive, though.

RiP to him...
One is in naija, the other USA.
Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

I really doubt your IQ is over 180 . . . not saying you are not intelligent, but IQ at the level you just described is very difficult to measure, and you are statistically very likely to suffer from issues with mental health. It's pretty likely your test wasn't properly done.

By the way, risk factors for the arterial thrombosis you posit as the cause for his death include: smoking, diabetes, poor diet, lack of rest, lack of activity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc. In view of these, it isn't out of place to suspect his death is linked to his lifestyle choices.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! / Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) / If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.