Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) (77271 Views)

Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) / See Moment Davido Told Ladies Who Wanted A Picture With Him To Line Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Chris525: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2021
You and the 88 people who liked this shit are mad. Very mad.

FarahAideed:

I read the description of his symptoms and it's was very consistent with arterial thrombosis plus my IQ is over 180 I figure things out easily and I am always more than 90 percent right.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by FarahAideed: 12:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Chris525:

You and the 88 people who liked this shit are mad. Very mad.

Your 78 IQ can never process this so please just move on
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Chris525: 12:37am On Jul 03, 2021
Haha! You don’t even have 78k in your account. Feel free to prove me wrong grin

FarahAideed:

Your 78 IQ can never process this so please just move on
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Ayemileto(m): 12:39am On Jul 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

The bottom line is that I am certified Genius and if e pain you I can't do anything about that

But how come you still dey Nigeria?
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by ehsiyuah: 2:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by afrodoc2: 5:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Cokahot:
Smoking cigarette can never lead to heart attack,abi na sniper he drink.

The most ignorant statement of the millennium.

1 Like

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Atom007(m): 5:42am On Jul 03, 2021
Chloraseptic:
But why all the fuse and showcasing of various doctorate expertise that most of y'all don't even have.

Even doctors with all their medical knowledge and expertise will still die.

You can be 100% healthy and still die a sudden death..

Humans are like cars, it can break down anytime even if it's a new one

Why don't you break down then, bros park well health is wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by fapcrook(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
Cigarettes had nothing to do with his death abeg ...I know men that have been smoking before I was born and they are still alive
This is an ignorant comment, stop confusing people
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Laideabdulahi: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

I read the description of his symptoms and it's was very consistent with arterial thrombosis plus my IQ is over 180 I figure things out easily and I am always more than 90 percent right.

What causes arterial thrombosis?
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by gosmoney(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
Cigarettes had nothing to do with his death abeg ...I know men that have been smoking before I was born and they are still alive
depending on d body system bro
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by OLRAYS(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Afriqan:

Tell ur oga make he no dey talk nonsense, one day dem go beat two of una. grin
Ajé

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by CaptainFM1: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

You are very ignorant!
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by FarahAideed: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2021
CaptainFM1:

You are very ignorant!

I am not I smoked for over 15 years and heavily before I quit and I was the fittest in any setting you put me till date ..infact I just got back from a 20km run ..One look at that Obama an I can tell he is even a light smoker
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by NewDelhi(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2021
Lastanza:
All these people trying so hard to divert attention from an obvious suspicion should rest Abeg. Let none of his crew die again o

This is the third person and it is becoming suspicious. Are they the only people that are into smoking, drugs or whatever? There are so many people that are into smoking and all that and are living fine Abeg.
Third? That's the 6th between 2017 and 2021.
https://www.nairaland.com/6627564/6-davidos-friends-died-2017#103218773

Cc FarahAideed no mind that one. Na only davido camp dey smoke? Wizkid and olamide camp smoke pass them yet nobody dey drop dead like chicken every goddam time.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by FarahAideed: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2021
NewDelhi:

Cc FarahAideed no mind that one. Na only davido camp dey smoke? Wizkid and olamide camp smoke pass them yet nobody dey drop dead like chicken every goddam time.

Even Fela camp been smoke Faya yet no band member die of smoke that time
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Lastanza: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
NewDelhi:

Thank you jare! Six you said? That's more than coincidence. I thought it's just three. Anybody that's still in that camp is the one risking his or her life.
Some dumb ass are here blaming it on drugs and smoking as if they are the only ones that smokes. There is a red flag there for anyone that would see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! / Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) / If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.