Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) (77277 Views)

Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video) / See Moment Davido Told Ladies Who Wanted A Picture With Him To Line Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Cowbell521: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

The bottom line is that I am certified Genius and if e pain you I can't do anything about that
No fool go ever admit say hin foolish
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by kay29000(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
Cigarettes had nothing to do with his death abeg ...I know men that have been smoking before I was born and they are still alive

We all have different physiologies...everyone is not built the same. I also know people that have been having unprotected sex since I was young, and they are still alive with no disease. Yet, another person might have sex without condom just once and catch a deadly disease.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by ovieigho(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
Cigarettes had nothing to do with his death abeg ...I know men that have been smoking before I was born and they are still alive

That’s the mistake we make in trying to form bad habits, you see , human body are different. You can decide to smoke weed and still look fresh while some will smoke samee weed and run mental for life!

“ smokers are liable to die young “ slogan works in this case
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Innobee99(m): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
When something works out for others doesn't mean it will work for u?

No mumu urself bro
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Sgwash: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
Very shallow comment
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Sgwash: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

That dude was killed by a blood clot !!!!
And smoking cigarettes can't cause clot to form?
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
You don't know shit
Smoking contributes to atherosclerosis and increases your risk of having and dying from heart disease, heart failure, or a heart attack.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

I read the description of his symptoms and it's was very consistent with arterial thrombosis plus my IQ is over 180 I figure things out easily and I am always more than 90 percent right.

So what's the initial cause of the blood clot in his vein? What triggers the blood clot? What made blood clotted on his system?
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

cigarettes are a leading cause of blood clots
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Amkeh125: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oil dey your head.
Afriqan:

Indeed. Hope you know there are people who had unprotected sex and never had HIV while some did it just once and contracted it...
Never make ignorant comments cos outcomes aren't always the same. What Mr. A did and got away scot-free, if Mr. B tries it, it might be his demise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Sgwash: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
TWoods:

The American Heart Association states this - Cigarette smoking is a major risk factor for acute coronary thrombosis.

So even if it is true that he died of a blood clot, smoking is a major contributor to that.
Don't mind this ode @FarahAideed that had the effrontery to call himself a genius.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by HBB1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

I read the description of his symptoms and it's was very consistent with arterial thrombosis plus my IQ is over 180 I figure things out easily and I am always more than 90 percent right.

Sounds like a Pulmonary Embolism.

At his age a Myocardial Infarction would have been unlikely
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Unrated900(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Afriqan:

Indeed. Hope you know there are people who had unprotected sex and never had HIV while some did it just once and contracted it...
Never make ignorant comments cos outcomes aren't always the same. What Mr. A did and got away scot-free, if Mr. B tries it, it might be his demise.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by SPLENDID25(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
hmmm. My elder bro past away just a day before yesterday, because of same issue.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
That you smoked and went on to live to be 150 years old does not mean that smoking is a good thing..

For every one that lived to 150..

There are those that have their lives cut short in their prime..
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by alasan007(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Obascoetubi:
But davido smoke too.
Smoke weed not cigarettes nicotine is bad for your health marijuana has no nicotine
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by fortune1968: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Is there any confirmation that he was killed by smoking ? Is it smoking that killed Tagbo and DJ . Olu too .?
Who no know , go know !
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Elchechereche2: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
Continue deceiving yourself. "Smokers are liable to die young"
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Sojisantana: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
What a bright glory cut down shortly! Eyin guys, e maa sun para o
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by neurosci: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

And smoking isn't a risk factor for blood clots? What happens to the platelets and blood vessels due to excessive smoking?? undecided
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by p2flexx(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

180 grin
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by peacettw: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Damage control
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by aloziedaya(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
The way this David's guys are dying is really disturbing ooo
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Charlespaul675: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

Ewwwwweh
En chock ooh grin grin
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by wonderr(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Afriqan:

And you saw his autopsy results? undecided
no he is a prophet
but na devil call am oo no be God
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nbotee:
Excessive smoking, excessive drinking and not getting enough rest will shut anyone down in no time

Coupled with too much kpanshing
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by samedi74(m): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

What have you used your IQ of 180 to build. At least I know most genius are inventors or developers. Can u state 1 of your creation then I’d shut up. Thank you.
Re: Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) by Curdlebug(m): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
you are not wise at all...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) / If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.