Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me (640 Views)

Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Romancehub: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2021
I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating , I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my hand could afford traditionally .. I’m hoping to do the rest by Xmas .

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idle.

I told her to give me small time to save up money .

There is this guy she always talks about that is a yahoo boy and has plenty money , long story short , she came to my house last weekend , we were discussing, I wanted to use her phone and play 9ja ludo but she insisted on not giving me the phone .. she held the phone , turned her back after pressing it for long she gave it to me .

I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it.

We later settle and she slept early hours of the next day , I woke up brought her phone and it was on plane mood , I removed it from plane mood and a text msg came in from some guy .

I went to her WhatsApp to check the guy out and behold , she blocked the number on WhatsApp.

I unblocked the number and sent him message first , we started chatting , the guy was saying how he loves her and all that shit and the money he sent her to open up a side business.

Read More

https://thepodiummedia.com/i-caught-her-red-handed-but-she-said-she-was-doing-it-for-me/02/07/2021/
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by PENNYSWAP: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2021
You are so lazy I swear .... this is how you want to grow your blog abi
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by shakir0802: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
He copy it on nairaland ������

(1) (Reply)

Do This Before You Get Married Or Start A Romantic Relationship / What Attracted Your Partner To You ? / Watch How Ladies And Women Twerk While Praising God (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.