Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? (23413 Views)

Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. / Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Numerouno94(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2021
Bluehill1051:
Look at a graduate typing like an illiterate. You're unemployable

Mr Grammarian i sight u. Nairaland nd toxic elements.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by CelestineNelson: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2021
Teaching Job is more respectful, and secured than bank cleaner

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by BinamRex: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2021
As a teacher, I'd advice you to go for the cleaning job. It's not as if you'll be cleaning from sunrise to sunset. You only clean when there is a need to.

Teaching is mentally draining. A school that pays its teachers 15k is one meant for students who aren't from rich homes. This means that their parents can't afford to pay for extramural lessons. I know what I am saying.

And the amount of work you'll do for that 15k eh, you'll think they are paying you 1 million.

Schools in Nigeria are slavery institutions. School proprietors and proprietresses make a lot of money, but they pay their teachers peanuts.

6 Likes

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by TimmyTen(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2021
Hi Omolola, send me a mail let’s talk
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Semaj77(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2021
8MAN:
Teaching.. It is a more honourable thing to do. Also it will keep your brain engaged and you will get smarter.

Both options are not good for a graduate. This is what happens when there is lack of skills. School system is messing young guys and girls up.

For you to be able to £arn more, you will to L£arn more(Read on)

shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 20% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|

If you do a honest job there's honour in it whether you're a cleaner or a teacher. You can be a teacher or politician and still be dishonourable , it is not the job that brings honour to the person but the person that brings honour to the job.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Hendtime: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2021
hartoyebi38:
I will advise you to take the teaching job with the following reasons:

1. You will have enough time to work on other things after closing hours, probably having another business, like shop that someone will manage for you before you close

2. School lesson means added money

3. You can earn from private lessons

4. If you plan to further your education, teaching is the best

5. You will be a little bit respected than a cleaner, Nigerians see cleaners as shit

Listen to other people opinions as you make your decision

Have you taken a teaching job in a private school before? If you haven't please don't advice anyone to do it.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by patorial(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2021
omolola100:

it is your father that is unemployable, i am only seeking for advice here and you are insulting me, dont you have elder sisters at home? I strongly believe you are just writing your JAMB.
i am typing like an illiterate, thank you sir mr lecturer
when you start facing problem in the future, you will start blaming your village people.
this your big mouth will put you in trouble one day...continue...IDIOT.

You should learn how to ignore trolls and bullies, 'cause either place you find yourself working, you will even meet adult trolls

2 Likes

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by alizma: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2021
omolola100:
Good day to all nairalanders and happy weekend to everyone out there.
After i graduated from the polytechnic, i decided to learn hair dressing and make up artist, i have just completed my service there, so i decided to pick up a job so that i can save money to get all the equipment for my freedom.
i would like to seek your opinion concerning the two jobs in front of me, firstly is the bank cleaner and the salary is 25,000 and the agent will be deducting 2k everymonth, and the transport is 200naira daily.
working hour is from 7:30am-4:30pm
The teaching job is just 15K, and the school is not far from my house, please i need your advice on which one to choose.
Please go for the bank cleaner. Make sure you make all the necessary connection( I don't mean sleeping round o) within 3months and secure something better within 6month to one year. Success
Don't let anyone discourage you from starting where you can except the person is offering you something better.

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by jieta: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2021
omolola100:

it is your father that is unemployable, i am only seeking for advice here and you are insulting me, dont you have elder sisters at home? I strongly believe you are just writing your JAMB.
i am typing like an illiterate, thank you sir mr lecturer
when you start facing problem in the future, you will start blaming your village people.
this your big mouth will put you in trouble one day...continue...IDIOT.
it's this how you're going to work in an elite institution like bank and also insteal morals on young pupils. Both profession don't befit you please.

You should be able to tolerate criticism please, what's all this.

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Chydo63(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2021
talk2hb1:

And You Think Cleaner Job or Primary school teaching is the way forward,
Please go add marketable skills and value to yourself.
Go to udemy and find a course related to your course of study and learn a little marketing afterwards come back in six months time to tell me if you won't get a job with better pay
what is udemy?
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by redcliff: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2021
omolola100:
After i graduated from the polytechnic, i decided to learn hair dressing and make up artist, i have just completed my service there, so i decided to pick up a job so that i can save money to get all the equipment for my freedom.
i would like to seek your opinion concerning the two jobs in front of me, firstly is the bank cleaner and the salary is 25,000 and the agent will be deducting 2k everymonth, and the transport is 200naira daily.
The teaching job is just 15K, and the school is not far from my house, please i need your advice on which one to choose.

25k for 7:30 to 4:30pm job per month? how much is the amount you are looking to save and start your business?

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by lebienconnu: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2021
@Omolola, please forget about that cleaning and go for teaching. Teaching can count as a valid work experience while cleaning can't.

You are a very resourceful person. I know you will make it in life if you sustain this attitude. I like you. Your kids will benefit immensely from your teaching skill.

Teaching all the way.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Aforxzy(f): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2021
Did you say you learnt hair dressing and make up. These are hot cakes if you are good. I will advise you look for a big saloon where you can work and save money. During this period you'll meet people, build relationships and network. If you are very good customers will begin to call for your service and boom you are there.
Owning a business is good but networking and relationships sustains the business.

But if you still want to choose between the teaching and cleaner job. Then go for the teaching.
All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Chydo63(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2021
omolola100:

thank you sir, i really appreciate your advice.
lol, you appreciate the fact that you have to sacrifice that thing btwn your legs?
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Divoc19(f): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2021
hartoyebi38:
I will advise you to take the teaching job with the following reasons:

1. You will have enough time to work on other things after closing hours, probably having another business, like shop that someone will manage for you before you close

2. School lesson means added money

3. You can earn from private lessons

4. If you plan to further your education, teaching is the best

5. You will be a little bit respected than a cleaner, Nigerians see cleaners as shit

Listen to other people opinions as you make your decision
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by aprodawildcat: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2021
InsideLove:
Na wa o. God will help us in this country. After all the stress and resources expended only to become a cleaner.
You were trained in the university to create a job if you can't find any...

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Kingstanding: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2021
omolola100:
. You can go for bank cleaner and if you're good and friendly with the staffs of the bank and to the customers I'm sure God of Heaven will surely send an helpers to you amongst the staff of the bank or from the bank customers. Save this message for future purpose.

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Sultty(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2021
omolola100:
bank cleaner job is better. u save more even though u will still feed from d salary but teaching job is not easy u remember u will write lesson note and they will likely owe u ur salary. banks don't do that
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by majamajic(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2021
Bank cleaning is better , but u go go message tire , but from that msgs u be getting tips unlike in teaching

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by greatcrown: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Your reason for working is to save up enough to stand on your own.

So go for the one that help you achieve that in a shorter time.

But first try and investigate current or previous staff members of both places if they have history of owing salaries. I hope you know what to do with such information..
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by tunize(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2021
Bluehill1051:
C’mon now this is not right best you could have just done is pass by.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2021
talk2hb1:

Go to udemy and find a course related to your course of study and learn a little marketing afterwards come back in six months time to tell me if you won't get a job with better pay

As you talk am e sweet for your mouth abi...
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by majamajic(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2021
redcliff:

25k for 7:30 to 4:30pm job per month? how much is the amount you are looking to save and start your business?

Tips alone can sustain her , besides I have seen a bank cleaner in VI Lagos that later become a cashier

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Obakashdee(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Bluehill1051:

With all your writing skills, what have you achieved? Ode
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by majamajic(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2021
talk2hb1:

She said she has learn a skill she need a job to save up , let's be reading pls
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by chimex38: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
Teaching is a noble profession.
What you need is passion, then it is a very good profession.
Teaching is the only profession which builds people for all other professions.
It is a golden opportunity to mold young minds to become the leaders of tomorrow.
I have been in this profession for the last 6 years, by choice.
I am thoroughly enjoying every minute of it.
It has been an amazing journey of self discovery, molding young minds who are doing extremely well and excelling in their careers.
If I have to live again, I would come back to this profession by choice.
I am proud of all my students!
And ur username is an F word.. Happy moulding undecided
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Friends22: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2021
My opinion is...since u have the mindset of doing business school will not be advisable! from the salary it will be frustrating. The cleaning Job will give u more time and u won't have any take home work of any kind. Is the way I see it

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Obakashdee(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2021
BiggyB242:

As you talk am e sweet for your mouth abi...

Walahi, perspire to aspire people, na so e Dey sweet for mouth na
majamajic:

Tips alone can sustain her , besides I have seen a bank cleaner in VI Lagos that later become a cashier
You saw or heard boss?

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Bluehill1051:

Awon professor. I have a Yoruba friend who doesn't know how to speak English fluently but he graduated with a first-class in engineering, his monthly earning is close to a million in one of the oil and gas coys. The English language isn't a measure of intelligence. I know lots of ladies who are so good at diction which they learnt from watching lots of movies but still got empty heads.

4 Likes

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by tunize(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2021
I will advice you do the bank job, teaching is a bit draining its not the way it used t and while at it advertise your hair dressing skill who knows anything can happen from there.

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by redcliff: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2021
majamajic:

tips from who. she dey do waiter job there too?

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by avrilwisedata: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2021
None of the above.

Learn a skill and grow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AG Leventis Nigeria Plc Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Killings: Police Begin Recruitment Of 40,000 Part-time Constables August / Should I Go Back To Abuja Or Stay Back In Lokoja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.