Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? (23410 Views)

Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. / Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by deebrownneymar: 5:50am On Jul 04, 2021
Trust me even if the cleaning job paid 50k you won’t like it
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by omolola100(f): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2021
omolola100:
i am looking for 70k to start up the business.
i already sent you the ID sir.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Zenithh: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ppogbae:

OP, this moniker couldn't have said it better. I urge that you consider these tips very seriously

that moniker and yourself said nothing better. Absolutely nothing better.

op listen to me...anything teaching job on Nigeria if it's not a big private school in Lagos or Abuja/pH or a govt school pls run from that profession called teaching in Nigeria.

Those proprietors will use u like tissue on top small salary plus dey will so owe u for months.

BETTER TAKE THE BANK JOB and SEE HOW UR CAREER WILL SKYROCKET...dont say "no b ordinary cleaner?"
the truth is YOU WILL MEET PPLE IN d bank plus ur helper may locate u there.

You have good skills...do u know u can start getting ur customers from d bank? you can make up ur bank manager if a female or other female staff...with that they will also connect u to other big ladies...in no long time u will even quit d cleaning job for a self employed opportunity because of too much money at hand.

TEACHING JOB IS FIT FOR MARRIED WOMEN not single ladies especially if it's in all these 15k mushroom schools.

Take my advise which is from d depth of my heart.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Zenithh: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
majamajic:

In Nigeria banks , cleaners do combine as Messengers , u go buy food , biscuits and mineral tire

So bankers do leave change for them , go to mama put around bank areas , na bank cleaners u go see with loads of plates , if them send u rice 200 , u cut it 150 and beg the rice woman to add jara , that Jara go make it look 200 , plus tips

so u don multitask before ? see tutorials ontop mama put-banking errands
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by majamajic(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Zenithh:

so u don multitask before ? see tutorials ontop mama put-banking errands

Seems u don't come close inside Nigeria banks ? They use cleaners as messengers, after cleaning the bank early morning , u switch to errands , that errand is what gives them tips money

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by agabusta: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
omolola100:

thanks for the advice
God bless you

Another understated value of teaching is that it sharpens your communication skills and gives you confidence when speaking to an audience.

This is an invaluable skill needed by every professional. It is not learnt in school.

It is developed. One of the easiest ways to develop it is either through teaching or playing leadership roles in religious activities.

Master this skill and you'll be flying high afterwards.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by agabusta: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jirehz:
This question alone is very painful embarassed

25k or 15k for a graduate?

Not even up to $100 a month

Whichever you decide to do, please make sure you put your hairdressing skill to work too

You can make your pupils hair for a small amount whilst you teach, same with the bank job.

The thing about skills is that you start to lose it, if you stop practicing.

Teaching sharpens the brain and improves communication skills!

You have said it all.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by hartoyebi38: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bro, I am a principal of a private school, and I have been in the profession for some time now. So I advised her based on my experience.

Hendtime:

Have you taken a teaching job in a private school before? If you haven't please don't advice anyone to do it.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by hartoyebi38: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
You're welcome.

I must let you know that the amount is too small for your qualification, tell them to increase it to 18-20k at least. If they can't, my sis look for another school if you choose teaching.

<b> Note: I am a teacher as well, and I know how the pay goes</b>

omolola100:

thanks for the advice
God bless you
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Hendtime: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2021
hartoyebi38:
Bro, I am a principal of a private school, and I have been in the profession for some time now. So I advised her based on my experience.

Oh oh! I see
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by omolola100(f): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2021
omolola100:
i am looking for 70k to start up the business.
i sent you a mail this morning sir.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Love800(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Good day.
Pls how much was ur pay at the bank?
jojothaiv:
If it's GTB, it's a welcome development

Lest I forget, it all boils down to your take home.
Before the financial lords and motivational speakers start firing from left, right and center. I was a cleaner with GTB for a year, also a Bet9ja shop boy before I left, my take home is a bit shy of 100k. Anyway, it's all boil to our personality, environment and the salary...
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by jojothaiv(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
Love800:
Good day.
Pls how much was ur pay at the bank?
30k.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Love800(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hey
Good evening
Thought u wont even reply me base on this was a long ago thread. I really appreciate. Pls i planning to work in the bank too as a cleaner. I was surprise when i saw 30k. Thought it was 15k. So bank do really dis much?
jojothaiv:

30k.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by jojothaiv(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Love800:
Hey
Good evening
Thought u wont even reply me base on this was a long ago thread. I really appreciate. Pls i planning to work in the bank too as a cleaner. I was surprise when i saw 30k. Thought it was 15k. So bank do really dis much?
Not a big deal, man.

Some banks started with that 15k too before they increase, you know times are changing.

Heard there's an increment, particularly GTBank now, it's around 70k if what's in the news is true.

Man, I have nothing but best of wishes for you. Don't worry, the cleaning job is just for now, you're still going somewhere better.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Love800(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Yea. I heard abt the increase too. Yea, i know i will go somewhere better. Just doing dis for now.

Can u gist me a little hw the worklife of a cleaner is over there or if u cant, just tell me ur resumption time and closing hours. And do u work on saturdays too?

Actually am planning going to zenith.
jojothaiv:

Not a big deal, man.

Some banks started with that 15k too before they increase, you know times are changing.

Heard there's an increment, particularly GTBank now, it's around 70k if what's in the news is true.

Man, I have nothing but best of wishes for you. Don't worry, the cleaning job is just for now, you're still going somewhere better.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by jojothaiv(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
Love800:
Yea. I heard abt the increase too. Yea, i know i will go somewhere better. Just doing dis for now.

Can u gist me a little hw the worklife of a cleaner is over there or if u cant, just tell me ur resumption time and closing hours. And do u work on saturdays too?

Actually am planning going to zenith.
Okay, during those days it was easy for me to explore options of making the work easier for everybody. Being the open minded one among 4 other cleaners, my opinions was always respected, I drew a rooster where for 2hrs one of us must be in the banking hall while the rest of us can stay outside and probably run our side hustle (that was why the Bet9ja job came into the picture).

I was the last one to enter the banking hall and we made a point to duty to sweep off the banking hall once it's after 4, this makes our work easier the next day.

Our schedule was mop the whole floor tiles, dust the counters, chairs and tables, wash the toilet bowl and it must be sparkling white, sweep outside the banking hall and pick up litters during the working hours.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Love800(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tank u so much. I ave worked in a mall before as a cleaner. I think i will be able to do all this. Pls what time do u resume and close? What abt on saturdays?

I wont disturb u again after dis. Tankz. Pls waiting for ur reply for the above
jojothaiv:

Okay, during those days it was easy for me to explore options of making the work easier for everybody. Being the open minded one among 4 other cleaners, my opinions was always respected, I drew a rooster where for 2hrs one of us must be in the banking hall while the rest of us can stay outside and probably run our side hustle (that was why the Bet9ja job came into the picture).

I was the last one to enter the banking hall and we made a point to duty to sweep off the banking hall once it's after 4, this makes our work easier the next day.

Our schedule was mop the whole floor tiles, dust the counters, chairs and tables, wash the toilet bowl and it must be sparkling white, sweep outside the banking hall and pick up litters during the working hours.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by jojothaiv(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
Love800:
Tank u so much. I ave worked in a mall before as a cleaner. I think i will be able to do all this. Pls what time do u resume and close? What abt on saturdays?

I wont disturb u again after dis. Tankz. Pls waiting for ur reply for the above
6am to 4pm.

And we don't work on Saturday.

Please disturb me, the goal is to listen to others and possibly provide an answers for those genuinely seeking for one.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Love800(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Honestly, i really do appreciate.
I like the effort u put to really answer my questions. I really appreciate. Tanks so much and have a lovely day ahead
jojothaiv:

6am to 4pm.

And we don't work on Saturday.

Please disturb me, the goal is to listen to others and possibly provide an answers for those genuinely seeking for one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by jojothaiv(m): 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Love800:
Honestly, i really do appreciate.
I like the effort u put to really answer my questions. I really appreciate. Tanks so much and have a lovely day ahead
Thanks man..
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Love800(m): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
Hello.
Longtime.
I have gone to GT-bank and told dem i want to be a cleaner. The supervisor, told me no vacancy now. But i can be joining dem to go for outside work till when there will be vacancy.

I have gone for dis outside work with dem like two(2) times.

I want to ask, did u experience dis?
Asin u have any idea of dis outside work and what it means?
Is it part of their work?
jojothaiv:

Not a big deal, man.

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by jojothaiv(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Love800:
Hello.
Longtime.
I have gone to GT-bank and told dem i want to be a cleaner. The supervisor, told me no vacancy now. But i can be joining dem to go for outside work till when there will be vacancy.

I have gone for dis outside work with dem like two(2) times.

I want to ask, did u experience dis?
Asin u have any idea of dis outside work and what it means?
Is it part of their work?
To be honest with you, it's not part of their work but something extra outside of the job to get you extra bucks.

During my cleaning days, we'd gladly take up cleaning services ranging from house cleaning, laundry and the likes just to let forget about the thought of waiting for salary that will not take us anywhere, was the experience? Yes, will I love to experience it again? Why not.

A side note, I think I was a bit fortunate to have worked with the admin/branch technician before the cleaning job came and I recall creating an impression in the mind of our supervisor back then who came from almost a 200 kilometers location to come check on us.

Finally, I'd advise you to use your tongue to count your teeth, anything terms regarding outside work should be well stated to avoid disappointment and no go let any man use you with the hope that there will be light at the end of the toilet sorry I mean tunnel.

Like I use to say and I'll still repeat myself once again, best of luck, man.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Love800(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
Tank u so much.
Wat do u mean by the bolded?
jojothaiv:

To be honest with you, it's not part of their work but something extra outside of the job to get you extra bucks.

During my cleaning days, we'd gladly take up cleaning services ranging from house cleaning, laundry and the likes just to let forget about the thought of waiting for salary that will not take us anywhere, was the experience? Yes, will I love to experience it again? Why not.

A side note, I think I was a bit fortunate to have worked with the admin/branch technician before the cleaning job came and I recall creating an impression in the mind of our supervisor back then who came from almost a 200 kilometers location to come check on us.

Finally, I'd advise you to use your tongue to count your teeth, anything terms regarding outside work should be well stated to avoid disappointment and no go let any man use you with the hope that there will be light at the end of the toilet sorry I mean tunnel.

Like I use to say and I'll still repeat myself once again, best of luck, man.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by jojothaiv(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
Love800:
Tank u so much.
Wat do u mean by the bolded?
I hope you can see things for what it is and not what you think it is...
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Love800(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ok.
Tanks alot
jojothaiv:

I hope you can see things for what it is and not what you think it is...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Japa: Background Check Requirements / AG Leventis Nigeria Plc Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Killings: Police Begin Recruitment Of 40,000 Part-time Constables August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.