Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? (23431 Views)

Bank Cleaner In Ondo Or Cook With House Help In Abuja. / Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Pauladex(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2021
jieta:
it's this how you're going to work in an elite institution like bank and also insteal morals on young pupils. Both profession don't befit you please.

You should be able to tolerate criticism please, what's all this.
That is not criticism but insult. The reply scare others and reset their rotten skull.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Jayrow08: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
My candid advice is...
Go 4 d one that gives u joy
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by sweetrace(f): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Op, maybe you should do what you actually excel at.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by ykgenius14(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
hartoyebi38:
I will advise you to take the teaching job with the following reasons:

1. You will have enough time to work on other things after closing hours, probably having another business, like shop that someone will manage for you before you close

2. School lesson means added money

3. You can earn from private lessons

4. If you plan to further your education, teaching is the best

5. You will be a little bit respected than a cleaner, Nigerians see cleaners as shit

6 you will be impacting lifes whereby adding value and more knowledge to your self..

bank job is a scam if you're not in top position.

Listen to other people opinions as you make your decision
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by cocolacec(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
omolola100:
Good day to all nairalanders and happy weekend to everyone out there.
After i graduated from the polytechnic, i decided to learn hair dressing and make up artist, i have just completed my service there, so i decided to pick up a job so that i can save money to get all the equipment for my freedom.
i would like to seek your opinion concerning the two jobs in front of me, firstly is the bank cleaner and the salary is 25,000 and the agent will be deducting 2k everymonth, and the transport is 200naira daily.
working hour is from 7:30am-4:30pm
The teaching job is just 15K, and the school is not far from my house, please i need your advice on which one to choose.
I will advise you go for teaching job,which subjects will you be teaching the students?
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Youngsage: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
What subjects will you be teaching the students??
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by fotadmowmend(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Go for the cleaning job. It will boost your morale and open your eyes to many opportunities around if you are smart enough. Teaching job will only put you on a spot for years
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Image123(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
omolola100:
After i graduated from the polytechnic, i decided to learn hair dressing and make up artist, i have just completed my service there, so i decided to pick up a job so that i can save money to get all the equipment for my freedom.
i would like to seek your opinion concerning the two jobs in front of me, firstly is the bank cleaner and the salary is 25,000 and the agent will be deducting 2k everymonth, and the transport is 200naira daily.
The teaching job is just 15K, and the school is not far from my house, please i need your advice on which one to choose.

i'll go for teaching as against cleaning. You can always put teaching in your experience and Resume in any part of the world. It's not the same with cleaning. If you plan to travel or further your studies or become anything big, it's a plus for you. Compared to cleaning, that is an unskilled job.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by ICEWIN: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
talk2hb1:

And You Think Cleaner Job or Primary school teaching is the way forward,
Please go add marketable skills and value to yourself.
Go to udemy and find a course related to your course of study and learn a little marketing afterwards come back in six months time to tell me if you won't get a job with better pay
Are u blind?
abi u no read him post well?
he have a skill but no capital to move and grow to a higher pace,do you want money to fall from heaven?
u dey recommend am to go udemy go get skill,u give am money to take pay for the registration?
he want to work and have enough money to pursue his skill.
please go and get a brain,is awesome.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by freesoul12: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Non.. Go find online hustle. Shikena
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by ICEWIN: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
i go advice to go for teaching.
bcuz u go get time.
to do other biz,like me now i be NCE holder nd the sch i dey teach dey pay me 18k.750 my lesson for sch each dey pay me 4.5k per month nd i get 8 pupils.
my expensive for the month is 27k,transport alone is almost 9k.
as sch close i go rest,carry my machine do okada small get some daily card money lik N600-1K
so make ur choice well.
bank wrk no go dey lik dat
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by AreaFada2: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
omolola100:
Sorry to ask o. How long do you intend to work as a bank cleaner to raise enough money if you choose that option? How much is your goal to save?
If you deduct agent fee and transport costs, how much will be left monthly? This will help compare the differences. Cleaning is also more physically demanding.

1 Like

Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Pelumiajao(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
I'll advise you to go for the bank cleaner cause the stress in teaching is something else��
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by olaolaking: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
omolola100:
Go for the bank cleaning. If Truely you deserve that hnd certificate. Try to be good to the bank manager and every other top men in the branch. You can easily get connection even with the customers.

Teaching demand more energy because you stand and talk for several hours. You will still prepare lesson note.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
ANYONE THAT PAYS WELL AND MAKES YOU HAVE TIME FOR GOD.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Ify15(f): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Go for teaching, since there are holiday breaks involved so you can rest and Have more time for yourself.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by femarium(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
You dey Bleep up ooo....why u go dey compare teaching with cleaning....is it because there s no money in teaching..... No dignity in cleaning
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by omolola100(f): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Youngsage:
What subjects will you be teaching the students??
Business studies and economics
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Gfskw: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
None
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Geofavor(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
AAA593:
Run from that teaching job. The owner of the private school will frustrate your life. You'll be static for years to come. You'll not have time for yourself, no time to apply for job openings and the small salary will be static for years.
Big boss, I sent you a message on WhatsApp using my Naija number.... Don't know if you've seen it?
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Ashvik(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
If you have pretty privilege and know how to connect with people, I'd advise you to take the bank job. There, you'll have more opportunity to meet people that can help you or even give you a job offer in the bank.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Ashvik(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ify15:
Go for teaching, since there are holiday breaks involved so you can rest and Have more time for yourself.

With which pay ni?
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Ashvik(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
omolola100:

With the subject you're teaching, your chances of private lessons with students are very slim.

I mean no Nigerian parent will pay for a business studies private lesson.

They pay for the important subjects like Maths, English, Further maths etc.

Hope you grab?
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by ImaIma1(f): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
omolola100:

work is work, we cant just sit at home doing nothing, half bread they say is better than none.

So after you graduate from the university after at least 4years getting a degree, you will take up a job as a cleaner just because half bread is better than none?

Sometimes it is better to sit down at home rather than start a career as a cleaner as a graduate. That is enough to take away someone's confidence and self respect. The person will not believe he/she deserves more.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by obatowon1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
My brother, is the school a public or a private one? If it is private, the bank cleaning job is far better.

Teaching in private school can be so challenging. Before you write lesson note, lesson plan, teach, mark scripts AMD do other responsibilities in the school, you are drained already.

As a cleaner in a bank, there are a lot of prospects provided you are of good character. You will have first hand information whenever there is vacancy for better roles, since you are educated.

I have seen cleaners in banks that are now tellers and full staff members.

However, your skill is most important. Do The work and gather some cash to establish yourself on your business. Your banking exposure will win you customers (staff and customers alike)

Make your decision. God will guide you!
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Bank cleaner
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
omolola100:

Go to the bank, try and find out how to get to teller job. Keep your head down and save. Your spare time you can do make up and hair and try and become a teller or customer service in the bank.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Tolani1122(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
omolola100:
forget any opinion here bae , you are the architect of your fortune , I hate advice's humanbeing advice convince alots. , I sake God advice only.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by omolola100(f): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ashvik:

With the subject you're teaching, your chances of private lessons with students are very slim.

I mean no Nigerian parent will pay for a business studies private lesson.

They pay for the important subjects like Maths, English, Further maths etc.

Hope you grab?

yes sir
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Jetemmy(f): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Let me share an experience with you.

There used to be a cleaner in my office, obviously she knows how to make hair just as you have finished your hair making training. This girl started by volunteering to make hair for staff for a token just to convince us she knows how to make her..and boom!! She was extremely good.

She became our stylist, she started doing home services and I will tell you that she is pretty good at it.

She started earning from her cleaning job and the home services she does for staff and in no time she got enough money to start up her salon which she is pretty doing well till now.

So if you ask me....I will say the bank job will give you more exposure like the girl I just talked about.
Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by Youngsage: 12:03am On Jul 04, 2021
omolola100:

Okay. The final choice will still be yours to make, but for me I will say you should take the bank job. Teaching one subject alone can be very stressful mentally, physically and emotionally, dealing with students and all, talkless of 2 subjects!
Plus, the pay isn't worth it one bit. Our educational system will only begin to move forward when teachers stop earning peanuts.
So, I'll suggest you take the bank job but while at it, do it cheerfully with a positive mindset always while having at the back of your mind that it's albeit temporarily, only a stepping stone to better things ahead.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Go Back To Abuja Or Stay Back In Lokoja? / Why Do Employers Do This. What Happened To Me With A Principal / Am I Being Scammed? Please Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.