Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Important Advice To Men Both Rich And Poor Young And Old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Advice To Men Both Rich And Poor Young And Old (607 Views)

How Do You Handle Having Both Rich And Poor Friends? / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Advice To Men Both Rich And Poor Young And Old by Superjazz: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fellow men,
We need to review how we see the opposite sex called women.we need to be careful about them because they are using their overated weapon called pussy to send so many men to either their early graves or state of permanent fustration.

We all saw how that small evil girl called chidinma killed a billionaire CEO.When we have sex with women we see it as a good time but these evil jezebelic creatures would see sex as an entitlement to tie down and frustrate a man.

We should try to use the practice mastubation to quench our desires most of the time and stop acting sheeply around women,women ought to beg for our attention and nor the other way round.imagine the late super tv CEO mastubated that day before he met that she devil call D chidinma with his full senses on the alert he may not had fallen into her trap.

Women ought to be put in their rightful place,we should stop seeing ladies in a way that their desires should come first before ours,if ladies discover that men no longer fall sheeply to their antics and feminine charms they will behave and respect us more.

I don't beg ladies ladies beg me for attention and despite that I am very very careful about them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Advice To Men Both Rich And Poor Young And Old by Superjazz: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
A word should be enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Important Advice To Men Both Rich And Poor Young And Old by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Okay, wise one.
Re: Important Advice To Men Both Rich And Poor Young And Old by Fescoblack(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
But normal normal pussy sweet sweet sweet grin
Re: Important Advice To Men Both Rich And Poor Young And Old by Superjazz: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fescoblack:
But normal normal pussy sweet sweet sweet grin
A dog that is destined to get lost would never heed to the call of the hunter

Proverb

3 Likes

Re: Important Advice To Men Both Rich And Poor Young And Old by Fescoblack(m): 6:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Superjazz:

A dog that is destined to get lost would never heed to the call of the hunter

Proverb
the way your father got lost by having something to do with you mother Shea?

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd's Stock Market Value Rockets By £212million Hrs After Cristiano Ronaldo / Buying You A BMW Car Isnt The Problem! / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Lover??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.