Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 (83495 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Sunday2021: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Telekinetic:
Haba! Govt of lies & more lies.... Atleast lie with sense... We are not Fulani cows na... Which one is 2000 heads... Dem for sacrifice two full villages ni... Smh
do you forget when kanu said he is ready to sacrifice more than 5million Biafran or you are just being foolish.
Kanu does not care about anybody except himself.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Telekinetic: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sunday2021:
do you forget when kanu said he is ready to sacrifice more than 5million Biafran or you are just being foolish.
Kanu does not care about anybody except himself.
Even your destructive and bloodthirsty kinsmen cannot kill 2000 people in a day. Don’t be dangerously stupid Musa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by adekolaelect(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH
Ethnicity bigot has make sense far away from you.can you see you and Fulanis bandit are our major problem of insecurity in Nigeria.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Mrpojj(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6632288/esn-killed-10-girls-fortification

Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads, but we got only 30— ESN Commander | Vanguard.

Heads of 10 girls were used to prepare our charms.

•Most of police officers I killed were also Igbo.

•‘We are not paid; they said we are freedom fighter’.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also directed us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads but we have killed only 30 so far. I then relocated to Temple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/

Cock and bull story
Na almajiris una go dey decieve like this
Not me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by BBBmall25: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Whoever that is rejoicing over Igbo's plight and Nnamdi kanus case will die like a cow.

I don't know why yorubads are this evil.

You people always supports evil.

I'm Efik, and I greatly rejoice! Seeing you and your demi-god namdi cownu dying slowly painful death soon. Ewu! Ndi ara! Less I forget, Emeka tell this idiot that we have concluded is not coming back if he Care to join.....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Sunday2021: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Telekinetic:

Even your destructive and bloodthirsty kinsmen cannot kill 2000 people in a day. Don’t be dangerously stupid Musa.
see mumu. Who told you that the killing was to be carried out in a day? You guys are really dumb.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by dragunov: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
AkalaJ:
Smh. These are the kind of suspicious confessions from Kanu's boys that would be used to nail his coffin in court. I don't know how true it is, but it sounds embellished to me.

You're right. Probably procured under intense duress, torture and doctoring. They are looking for ways to nail Kanu at all cost. This current administration is evil. But their reward is fast coming, says the Lord of Host.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Scamburster(m): 2:05am On Jul 04, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Whoever that is rejoicing over Igbo's plight and Nnamdi kanus case will die like a cow.

I don't know why yorubads are this evil.

You people always supports evil.

Bet, those monikers are not totally yorubas but some are yoruba muslim.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Scamburster(m): 2:08am On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:
Now you will also die in vain and in shame.
Every sensible Igboman understands that his allegiance is to Igboland,why allow yourself be used for destruction on the same land you should protect??.
Your ancestors will spit on you.
Will you shut up this Fulani thing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Scamburster(m): 2:13am On Jul 04, 2021
nnamdico82:
Nnamdi Kanu is a goat and shouldn't be alive but God will soon destroy him
You mentioned God with your mouth, hmm some people is not afraid anymore.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Caseless: 6:20am On Jul 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
I'm going to say this once.. I genuinely sympathize with innocent Igbos on how ragtag IPOB terrorists and ESN install fear of God in them, killed who opposed them in the community, exiled them, and almost about to make them enemies with their host communities
they even used 10 igbo girls' heads to make charms against bullet. They were still killed.

They cry of marginalization, and they reduced the number of igbo people in police working to feed their families...and they're still fighting for the igbo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Omoslim26: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2021
Scamburster:

Will you shut up this Fulani thing.

Will you shut your cursed mouth you dis kanuri terrorist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Litmus: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH

What is stew for the rice dish is stew for the yams. Those that love it when the people believe whatever is said, without evidence, against Nigeria authorities, shouldn't be surprised when the people believe without evidence what is said about those fighting the authorities.

It's for this reason that we all need to raise the awareness of the masses from naive acceptance of things to one in which they ask questions and seek evidence.The people also need to understand what objectivity means in practice.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by SirBunky85(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2021
AkalaJ:
Smh. These are the kind of suspicious confessions from Kanu's boys that would be used to nail his coffin in court. I don't know how true it is, but it sounds embellished to me.
I've heard KANU said on his radio Biafra that two thousand heads must be used to bury ikonso and if anything happens to Abaribe,the head of the sultan of sokoto will be used to bury Abaribe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by ismodiwa(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
What a leader to follow!
This una Biafara na nonsense, dumb people everywhere..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by charlsecy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
joe54:
sad angry
The capture of these commanders and their revelations will make Kanu spend a very long time in prison..
You are dumb enough to believe 2000 heads were ordered to be cut off for a burial?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by nnamdico82: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Scambuster face front, OK
Scamburster:

You mentioned God with your mouth, hmm some people is not afraid anymore.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Ubdavis(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
OnionBandit:
bro, it is true. I used to follow Nnamdi Kanu on twitter when I was working in South East. I saw and heard every message he passed.

I take my cap off for ur rationality

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by cocolacec(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2023
Kanu was a mass murderer of innocent souls.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2023
cocolacec:
Kanu was a mass murderer of innocent souls.
Kanu is also a walking corpse

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.