Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 (83552 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Bestman66: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ok oh , to complete ordinary secondary school was as difficult as world cup for him.
Freedom fighters setting their people in bondage killing ten promising young girls for rituals. God dey

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by zikter(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
[s]

I have no business with him. His IPOB can do that. I was just stating how dumb some people can be believing so much propaganda and fake news manufactured by Liar Mohammed. How can a failing government abandon governance instead depends on lies to govern the people?
It is difficult to separate this "propaganda" from reality no matter how hard one tries. Some things maybe questionable but again majority of the things he said are things we cannot denial.
1. Is ESN real? Yes, is formed by IPOB? Yes
2. Do ESN have training camps? Yes
3. Were there attacks on prison, checkpoints, politicians houses especially in imo? Yes.
4. Was Ikonso an ESN commander who was killed? Yes.
5. Did MNK ask them to bury him with 2000 heads? Doubtful.

So looking at the "propaganda" it fits into actual happenings that you and I cannot deny

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Ibkhaleel: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is

They have started with their early crying..useless set of people, criminals and products of pre-marital sex

Kanu and Sunday are yet to see the humiliation of their life they'll die and rot in prison on earth and hell after death

People will come online and make deceitful stories to make criminals appear like saints...Delusional grandeur is when people believe their own lies

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB didn’t see anything wrong in the Murder and beheading of Police, destruction of properties and treason and were even defending the murders. Can you now understand how deeply doomed they are?

Whoever that supports these murderers online or offline, will get whatever the victims of these bloody thirsty Terrorists got very soon

I'm waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to deny having anything to do with ESN IPOB because they are hypocrites and can deny anything that doesnt favour them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by showafrica(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH

You no look the monikers. They are recruited zombies specially positioned to monitor IPOB and MNK topics. If you doubt just search MNK on the search bar. They are the same first to comment on all of them. Whoever believes the 2000 thing is worst than an Almajiri. I am now convinced that this guy been paraded is not even an igbo man. An igbo man won't tell such a cheap lie even if police insist, an original igbo man will be the one to advise the police that people will not believe it if he say such.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by FIDELITY24(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
These guys deserve nothing but a slow and painful death, Aswearugad

Nigerians can be so emotional, especially those from the East. How can anyone say this story is not true? Have you all forgotten when Nnamdi Ka nu and his boys were saying this all over twitter?

Chai! No wonder politicians are playing tennis with our brains

Damn!
Madam on the contrary ur the one who is too emotional.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by sehin79(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
kanu the maniac.... more charges are coming.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Captain8(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
killed 10 girls to do bullet juju...but claim they protecting them.....

they killed 30 igbo police..but claim they protecting igbo..

sacrifice 5000 igbo youth in the name of fighting for biafra..

chai ipob is an igbo destroyer...
cownu will have a cases to answer in the court of law..... he must produced all the igbos he has sent to an early grave and turned their people to an early widows and orphans...

killing cownu will not even be enough to pay the crimes he has committed.... they need to killed emma cownu brother, abaribe, nnena cownu sister, plus ohanaezes alongside cownu...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by chrisvic007: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH

Exactly how some misguided Lagos youth believed your "Lekki massacre" by rioting which created the opportunity you craved to raze the city of Lagos which has been your abode since the civil war surrender. A place that sheltered you when others rejected you.

I monitored your radio Biafra where the hunch backed demented bastard gave the instruction that Lagos must be razed and that Tinubu must be demystified and brought down. God Almighty is my witness as I don't have any need to lie against a man that is a living corpse.

Kanu has really gone too far but the frustration and hatred that occupies your mind would not allow you to reason well. Imagine, a freedom fighter killing his own people and burning their property. Is that also a propaganda? Is it not widely reported of how many igbo they killed? I have never heard, read or seen anything like this in the world. How many Yoruba people has Igboho killed? He would not kill them because he is not demented.

Nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by CapitalCee(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Shattuck:
I didn't twist anything neither am I defending kanu far from it, just stating something I noticed with the report.

Ok. Sir.. At this point i dont know. The confession might be a lie. But if it can be proven to be true. Whether or not he recieved others directly from kanu or his commanders is immaterial. Kanu formed ESN he will bear the responsibility of thier actions

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by CapitalCee(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
zikter:
It is difficult to separate this "propaganda" from reality no matter how hard one tries. Some things maybe questionable but again majority of the things he said are things we cannot denial.
1. Is ESN real? Yes, is formed by IPOB? Yes
2. Do ESN have training camps? Yes
3. Were there attacks on prison, checkpoints, politicians houses especially in imo? Yes.
4. Was Ikonso an ESN commander who was killed? Yes.
5. Did MNK ask them to bury him with 2000 heads? [/s]Doubtful.[s] YES

So looking at the "propaganda" it fits into actual happenings that you and I cannot deny

There are video evidence of him ordering ESN to avenge the death of Ikonso with 2000 heads

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by CapitalCee(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gambit23:

U are not using ur head. The man said already that he has not spoken to Nnamdi kanu...nk never gave him any order

Then who gave Ikonso and other commanders order? You dont really have sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by superstar1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
As long as it akpuhead fellows you killed, it is none of my business.

They support ou and you can keep killing them like cow because they are your slaves. The only annoying part is they will blame the fulani herdsmen for the atrocities their own lords and masters mete out to them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by tony5(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigerian Security Intelligence Agents are really dumb because the guy was obviously manipulated with a promise of Amnesty. The story line was inconsistent and the vital part was not detailed.... This Government is really dumb and lacks intelligence.... Stupid set of old fools
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
If you believe these lies, then you no get sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Queenoffucks(f): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
How much more stupid can a government be?

Piss on you all who cook up this rot and orgasm on it

Queenoffucks

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Quaddafi29: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sounds coached . Before you attacked Orlu police station, you were asked to get the ten girls used to prepare charms!!!! Which charms did u use for the correctional home attack?! Please spare me this bullshit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by paltielx: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nawao he be like this nnamdi of a guy is a ritualist o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Rajosh(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
They should face the consequences if they are not willing to repent. But if they want to change, they should be given amnesty as Boko Haram and others are given.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by oloyedewaris(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Telekinetic:
Haba! Govt of lies & more lies.... Atleast lie with sense... We are not Fulani cows na... Which one is 2000 heads... Dem for sacrifice two full villages ni... Smh
PrinceOfLagos:
DSS written script obviously

2000 heads, which ground una wan bury 2000 heads ?
nairalandankrah:
Make it 2003 heads..
Buhari, lai Mohammed, and malami.

LIE LIE NIGERIA POLICE
See them hypocrite
If it had been bandits you all won't check the figure
May God punish all of you
Foolish people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by oloyedewaris(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Whoever that is rejoicing over Igbo's plight and Nnamdi kanus case will die like a cow.

I don't know why yorubads are this evil.

You people always supports evil.

You are the only one that would die fool,
If it was bandits now, they will not think twice to start blaming bubu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigerians and tales by moonlight, no one conducts investigations anymore they just accept any confession hook line and sinker. If anyone were to test this theory of the 30 heads buried with ikonso you'd realize there's nothing of such there. Also they refused to show us his picture during the said interview as it wont give us a chance to know if this dude looked like he was tortured to give a false confession.
How convenient the confession led with the attack on Owerri prison which lasted for hours without any interference from security operatives and you guys believed it was ipob? Is ipob that powerful that no one can stop them during such a prison break? Have sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
oloyedewaris:

See them hypocrite
If it had been bandits you all won't check the figure
May God punish all of you
Foolish people
You sympathise with bandits now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Qpid5(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
now i know you are not educated enough.. You are so dumb and not socially equiped.. Lol. I dnt just knw wat to tell you bcs i know you are so dumb that you wont undertnd anything
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
CapitalCee:

Ok. Sir.. At this point i dont know. The confession might be a lie. But if it can be proven to be true. Whether or not he recieved others directly from kanu or his commanders is immaterial. Kanu formed ESN he will bear the responsibility of thier actions
The fact that you guys believed esn were the ones that broke into owerri prison then its obvious you guys can believe any lie you see on the internet. How can a prison be broken into without any interference from security operatives? Make it make sense, just the way fulani kidnappers are able to kidnap students and move them to a different location without any security operative stopping them midway. The same system in place that enabled kidnapping of students in the north is the same that enabled the prison break in Owerri. If it was all ESN, they would have been caught there and then while releasing prisoners.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Goldbw122(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
This world is really evil
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Qpid5(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
showafrica:

You no look the monikers. They are recruited zombies specially positioned to monitor IPOB and MNK topics. If you doubt just search MNK on the search bar. They are the same first to comment on all of them. Whoever believes the 2000 thing is worst than an Almajiri. I am now convinced that this guy been paraded is not even an igbo man. An igbo man won't tell such a cheap lie even if police insist, an original igbo man will be the one to advise the police that people will not believe it if he say such.
You are worst than corona virus.. Wat is wrong with someone trying to confess after beeing caught? You must be so stupid if you don't believe watever he said here bcs we all saw it happened

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by oloyedewaris(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Proadroit:

You sympathise with bandits now?
I don't sympathize with bandits and will never, but you igbos should stop backing and supporting kanu especially whenever he commit atrocities
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by CapitalCee(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Proadroit:

The fact that you guys believed esn were the ones that broke into owerri prison then its obvious you guys can believe any lie you see on the internet. How can a prison be broken into without any interference from security operatives? Make it make sense, just the way fulani kidnappers are able to kidnap students and move them to a different location without any security operative stopping them midway. The same system in place that enabled kidnapping of students in the north is the same that enabled the prison break in Owerri. If it was all ESN, they would have been caught there and then while releasing prisoners.

Like i said it has to be proven. I dont believe anything. However, i am not the person that ask Nnamdi Kanu to be threatening everyone on live broadcasts and on twitter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by wingmanIII: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Only a buffoon will believe this silly story.
Trash!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by sirjoe1124(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6632288/esn-killed-10-girls-fortification

Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads, but we got only 30— ESN Commander | Vanguard.

Heads of 10 girls were used to prepare our charms.

•Most of police officers I killed were also Igbo.

•‘We are not paid; they said we are freedom fighter’.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also directed us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads but we have killed only 30 so far. I then relocated to Temple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/
Rubbish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by authority2006(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
id911:

You are deceiving yourself and your fellow IPOBians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by authority2006(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Proadroit:

Who told you that there was no resistance from the prison guards?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th / Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno / Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.