Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 (83485 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by RMoneyInTheBank: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Killings everywhere... Some called themselves freedom fighters yet they go about killing innocent people..... Some said they are fighting for Allah, yet go about killing and kidnapping

May God save us all

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Topmaike007(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Though I dislike and despise Nnamdi Kanu. But what will FG gain by spreading all this fake rumors...

You have caught the fugitive then let him face the penalties of his atrocities. Not to come and start making him famous by defaming his personality..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Gucciboy1(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Amnesty?
Funny b*at*rd.
You will rot in jail

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2021
How many heads are the Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and bandits looking for and how many have they gotten so far? Keep cooking what you have to cook. Observing as some very stupid idiots will fall for whatever they are told.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by chukwugoziegi: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2021
But what kind of stupid lie is this? Doesn't even make sense.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2021
The grave they dug for Ikonso must be the size of football stadium to accommodate the 2,000 heads. I am too old to be believing nonsense. sad

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by udemzyudex(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Lies

All the lies making front page recently are just in a bid to make the international community see him a bad way.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by boookworm: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2021
And you think someone won't know this is a paid person?

2000? Haba. The lie too obvious
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by lolu2019: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Baba, y are u lying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Btruth: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2021
joe54:
sad angry
The capture of these commanders and their revelations will make Kanu spend a very long time in prison. MNK indeed is mentally unstable like shekau. If he had the opportunity he would have killed as much as shekau. Cold blood, unstable mental animal now in a cage. 10 innocent girls for sacrifice and 2000 heads. He has a very very long time in prison.
don't you think all this are script to nail him down?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by All4fun: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2021
Anyone that believes in Nigeria police is a goat because I've been there before and I know everything about the Nigerian police they can force you to write what is not true you understand Nigerian police can force you to write what is not true if I remember very well that was 2014 when they are they arrested me I was in I was in warri delta state the police was telling me to write that I was one of those people that killed one officer knows all and then after that she right there that I was part of them that I also went for an robbery so you see that the country is not going anywhere and those policemen so all of them are criminals they know how to force their thing on you and if you succumb to read before quitting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by CzarChris(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2021
I'm not an Nnamdi Kanu apologetic, hell I hate the guy. I believe IPOB is an insult to all well meaning Igbo people everywhere.

But whoever believes this rubbish needs to get his/her head checked.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by greenguy: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2021
DSS and ridiculous stories.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by id911(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2021
damade16:

As if you won't believe if it was to be against your known enemy BUHARI. hypocrite

Buhari is not my enemy. The only thing is, he's unfit to be an LGA Chairman let alone a President.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Omeizadean(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2021
Who remembered that evil forest uncovered in East several years ago with human parts, corpse etc minding their biz in various state of decomposing ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by nnamdico82: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is a goat and shouldn't be alive but God will soon destroy him
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6632288/esn-killed-10-girls-fortification

Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads, but we got only 30— ESN Commander | Vanguard.

Heads of 10 girls were used to prepare our charms.

•Most of police officers I killed were also Igbo.

•‘We are not paid; they said we are freedom fighter’.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also directed us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads but we have killed only 30 so far. I then relocated to Temple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by redcliff: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
DSS written script obviously

2000 heads, which ground una wan bury 2000 heads ?

my brother i tire. 2000 people. do you know what that means?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by MSRA(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
These guys deserve nothing but a slow and painful death, Aswearugad

Nigerians can be so emotional, especially those from the East. How can anyone say this story is not true? Have you all forgotten when Nnamdi Ka nu and his boys were saying this all over twitter?

Chai! No wonder politicians are playing tennis with our brains

Damn!

Why don't people have the fear of God any more? Just look at this fellow corrupting the Name of God. Truly a wicked and perverse generation.

God have mercy on us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by King44(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2021
Lol.... Without being told your common sense should tell you this is a mighty lie from the pit of hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by jcross19: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2021
vedaxcool:
The sick degenerate demented fraudster cownu must answer for his crimes. 2000 heads because of a rapist fugitive said you should? How daft can anyone be?
ahahahahahaha why most people calling the head of KANU are Islamic terrorists aka Muslims? Ahahahaha is now clear that its only KANU matter you people are discussing in the mosque!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by zoedew: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2021
The chickens are coming home to roost. This is not how to go about self-determination cognisable by the United Nations and International Law. It remains to be seen how Britain that prides itself as positioned against terrorism is treating this giving that Kanu is now increasingly disclosed as a terrorist operating across international boundaries.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by SenecaTheYonger: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2021
Imagine this people getting Biafra? Omo the population go reduce by half before one year.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by majamajic(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2021
Are they going to bring him to court
Seems he is undergoing training as witness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6632288/esn-killed-10-girls-fortification

Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads, but we got only 30— ESN Commander | Vanguard.

Heads of 10 girls were used to prepare our charms.

•Most of police officers I killed were also Igbo.

•‘We are not paid; they said we are freedom fighter’.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also directed us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads but we have killed only 30 so far. I then relocated to Temple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/
lol so Kanu as a supreme leader he’s also a supreme mouthpiece of some gods to the extent he relay their request for heads and blood.. itssokayyyyy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Yankee101: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2021
Kanu is a human ritualist and he deserves what's coming to him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by FamTomx2(m): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2021
Undiluted pure (F A K E NEWS)

Please should be disregarded
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2021
SO THE TRUTH OF YOUR ATROCITIES ARE COMING OUT.because OF HATRED FOR ONE MAN YOU DESTROY MANY? undecidedGOD FORBID THIS PPL ARE NO LONGER HUMANS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by JohnBullMySon: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH
He said it on Twitter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:
See the face of the Murderer...

Whoever that supports these murderers online or offline, will get whatever the victims of these bloody thirsty Terrorists got...
these guys aren't different from bokoharam!!! Just imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by sanpipita(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2021
These lies are becoming too much, if this govt think propaganda is what they will use to make people hate Kanu then they have to think again

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by tempusfugit: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2021
At this time, is to show where they buried ikonso with 30 heads, with this evidence uncle kanu can eventually say goodbye to his freedom!!!
AkalaJ:
Smh. These are the kind of suspicious confessions from Kanu's boys that would be used to nail his coffin in court. I don't know how true it is, but it sounds embellished to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.