Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 (83496 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by authority2006(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yaribanzaonic:
[s] These zombies are really dumb...

Something is happening here...that these zombies are desperately trying to cover...

these zombies said he was caught in

brazil...
czech...
UK
Kenya ....etc etc..

the above countries denied it...but these zombies continued....putting out propaganda to create a narrative...

ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT HE SUBMITTED HIMSELF...AND YOUR USELESS GOVERNMENT IS LOOKING AT FENDI SHIRT... angry angry angry

This una ranting has failed totally...Being a zombie is foolish...but being paid to be foolish is disastrous...

[/s]

The bottom line is that that pig has been captured never to be a free man again for the rest of his life.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by authority2006(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Whoever that is rejoicing over Igbo's plight and Nnamdi kanus case will die like a cow.

I don't know why yorubads are this evil.

You people always supports evil.

Do you know how many parents your unfortunate Kanu has thrown into mourning? The guy is toxic and contagious

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by UnabashedIPOB: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
PROPAGANDA and LIES from pit of HELL. Key board warriors and B0K0HARI apologists, I hope NIGERIA happens to you!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by grandstar(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Even if a quarter of this is true, it's enough to justify this nitwit, Nnamdi Kanu a monster. He has nothing to offer but hubris,destruction and death-nothing else!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by LegalWolf: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
AkalaJ:
Smh. These are the kind of suspicious confessions from Kanu's boys that would be used to nail his coffin in court. I don't know how true it is, but it sounds embellished to me.

No, it is actually. Anyone who have gone through my posts no I’m unabashedly Fulani and don’t hide my irritation for NK. But on this one, it sounds false and fake

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Mustapha04(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
I guess the 30 human heads are Igbo's. Nice one...
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6632288/esn-killed-10-girls-fortification

Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads, but we got only 30— ESN Commander | Vanguard.

Heads of 10 girls were used to prepare our charms.

•Most of police officers I killed were also Igbo.

•‘We are not paid; they said we are freedom fighter’.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also directed us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads but we have killed only 30 so far. I then relocated to Temple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by chikason22(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH
Even the owner and the m*ds are dumb as well. Stupid APC miscreants

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by chikason22(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Hundreds of thousands of people die every years in various states in Nigeria, burying isn't the problem. Cownu really wanted to bring death to Igboland, that should be your concern not where dead people will be buried.
Your cownu is a murderous terrorist who will answer for his crimes.
I know you're an aboki and Fulani. After the reign of your master, you all will pay the supreme price for killing innocent citizens. My signature does the talking.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by 02Kebreal(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Igbo's are the dumbest ethnic group on Earth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Telekinetic: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
oloyedewaris:

See them hypocrite
If it had been bandits you all won't check the figure
May God punish all of you
Foolish people
Erm... Secretary of Bandit Affairs... Shut the f.uck up!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by LivingTribunal: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lies lies lies cmon wtf
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by focus7: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH

Guy you are the dumbest. Just wait you we soon find out how foolish you and other Cownu supporters have been.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by stanluiz(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
All these evidences and testimonies will be gathered on the court day.

Police will use the arrested UGM commanders to testify against kanu. Kanu is a very hot soup!!

He has nail his coffin.

Justice binta nyanko should give Nnamdi kanu nothing but life imprisonment with a very hard labour or death sentence by hanging.

Justice must be served!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by focus7: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
id911:

I don't take anyone who earn a living on pay-by-post serious. Continue deceiving yourself and the useless government you work for. My IQ is way above yours.

Please go and check very well, your IQ is definitely corrupted with unnecessary sentiment and Cownu brainwashing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Gambit23: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
CapitalCee:

Then who gave Ikonso and other commanders order? You dont really have sense.

Who n who did ikonso kill pls?

Lemme see if u have sense

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Gambit23: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
focus7:

Please go and check very well, your IQ is definitely corrupted with unnecessary sentiment and Cownu brainwashing.

Is ur sentiment COWry based? cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by thinksense: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi kanu was wrong. i be igbo man from nkanu west i live in lagos. why why should order the kill if police offcer from south east for God sake! the do also have family.
but he should also be judge fairly.
ngwanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by ejanla077: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:
lalasticlala Mynd44....Just like chidinma news...any new fact should get to the front page
ngeneukwenu d day kanu will be released.... grin

I will donate sniper

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by focus7: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
SlyDev:
This one original saboteur 1. He just dey sing non stop

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by AvalonSpace(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
If this is true, MNK deserves death
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Kaybae(f): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
DSS written script obviously

2000 heads, which ground una wan bury 2000 heads ?
This government is full of lies from the pit of hell..... All these na their script, even that of igboho na script, the government that should never be trusted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by oloyedewaris(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Telekinetic:
Erm... Secretary of Bandit Affairs... Shut the f.uck up!
So u now agree to be kanu's slave
By the way i don't and will never support bandits
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by uchennaq(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
CHAI....2000 HEADS, WHICH KIN LIE BE THIS...NAWA OOO

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:

Is this guy the same person?

Who bought a AK49 for him? DSS?

Who Kept him in the bush? DSS?

You guys are so funny and incomprehensible...

2000 heads haba and you belief
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by rottennaija(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
AkalaJ:
Smh. These are the kind of suspicious confessions from Kanu's boys that would be used to nail his coffin in court. I don't know how true it is, but it sounds embellished to me.

Then you have not been listening to Nnamdi Kanu's broadcast. If you doubt, check on YouTube. You will see some of them there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Sleekfingers: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6632288/esn-killed-10-girls-fortification

Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads, but we got only 30— ESN Commander | Vanguard.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also directed us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads but we have killed only 30 so far. I then relocated to Temple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/

If this is true...na wetin the FG go use send lamidi cownu to life imprisonment.. the useless FG just wanna nail his arse.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Pheeyistringz: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Blatant lie from pit of hell, government at work, they are the ones arranging everything so that the igbos will go against kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Mohkad456(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
l
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6632288/esn-killed-10-girls-fortification,and this girls were beautiful biafrans las las una go well

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by rottennaija(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
truthstands01:
This story looks childish. It's only in Nigeria that proper and proven investigations are not carried out over issues but just a flimsy comment from a no body is accepted by security agencies as true. Nigeria has gone to the drain. Only God's divine intervention will deliver the nation.

So you are saying the story is fake? Do you have evidence?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by udede(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
Hmmmm But what did you expect from quota graduates ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.