Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 (83547 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Okoyouth: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
You people are shifting everything too Igbos while Fulani will be killing innocent people and go free. May God help the igbos, because i can see them fighting themselves
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by JasperVII(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
The person writing this script get mind sha... 2,000 human heads WTF. How many people go come remain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Adamsy2536(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Still, some foolish people want this wickedness and lawlessness to continue. May Nigeria succeed.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by rottennaija(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH

I'm guessing this are DSS scripted pictures too

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by joba4luv: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
White lies can that be truth? Never
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by hansomb: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Please is there a difference between black and white Igbo, because I noticed the white ones are more softer in character while the black ones (we use to call Okoro) are more hardened in character even in bussiness negotiation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Cnach: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH
Nigeria has only 20% reasonable people..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by eejo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigerians are not seeing the real problem here. People should stop fucking pussy without condom if you don't have money to train a child. If the Father was responsible the boy will not be fighting in ESN today. Poverty and unemployment are fueling insecurity in Nigeria. Politicians must follow the legacy of Awolowo by providing free Education to all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Emitrustgod(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Story story story's, una dey talk rubbish for this una lie lie zoo called country wey God go punish una generation with that anamajiri country, shame to you idiots.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Luvjay(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
All of you shouting fake! news ,fake! news
Biko weh you guys there .?.before you start declining the content of a news .can you get yur own facts for us to see?. And of cus ,Kanu is ma guy buh he ain't no saint too..lets be factual he stepped over a line too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by CryptoRepublic1: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Propaganda instigated by apc.

Fake nèws.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Litmus: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Majority of individuals in any one nation are said to be unintelligent. Majority of people tend to believe what is told them by “official” sources. This presents an all encompassing problem and remains for any nation an ever present and persistent dilemma. For this reason, make evidence seeking your friend or in the end everyone suffers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by esthel(f): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
How would anyone even believe this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Malcolm123: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
These guys deserve nothing but a slow and painful death, Aswearugad

Nigerians can be so emotional, especially those from the East. How can anyone say this story is not true? Have you all forgotten when Nnamdi Ka nu and his boys were saying this all over twitter?

Chai! No wonder politicians are playing tennis with our brains

Damn!

Any thing that has to do with God Almighty always take your time to write it without any mockery " I swear to GOD"
Just an advice,
this platform is not giving u any money so no need of incuring wrath on yourself unknowingly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by delishpot: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
These human ritual stories are becoming too fantabulous. It seems like the "10 young girls juju" story sold well so they are spinning more ridiculous numbers. Even kings, dem never burry with 2000 heads.
I believe the human ritual story sha cos Nigeria is full of fetish people from Govt to religious leaders. They are mostly all vampires
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Imbeciles. I am tired of our youth. Somebody is sitting abroad and sending you to go and kill your sisters and brothers and you did it and it’s central government that is your problem?

Tufiakwa. Those the gods want to destroy they first make mad.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
esthel:
How would anyone even believe this

Is Vanguard not an Ibo paper? Why should they lie?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by EagleSquare1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Is this your defense or response to the post? High IQ indeed. smh

id911:

I don't take anyone who earn a living on pay-by-post serious. Continue deceiving yourself and the useless government you work for. My IQ is way above yours.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by EagleSquare1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Don't mind them! Always running away from facts and figures that rubbish their sentiments and propaganda. If it doesn't fit their scripts it is regarded as 'official stories believed by zoo animals.'

rottennaija:

I'm guessing this are DSS scripted pictures too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by chatbot1234isba: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
id911:

thank you very much, the headline and story is just rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Judeoxide(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
as in
This news is boldly writing that everything about is a capital lie
Vanguard very notorious with fake and doctored news
Nairaland very fast to push nonsense to FP
I just pity people that rely on nairaland for news update
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Judeoxide(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Cnach:

Nigeria has only 20% reasonable people..
my brother, I don't think it's up-to that amount ohh
I think it's 7% reasonable people ohh
Check well
96% of nairalanders are very unreasonable
Quick to conclusions
That's how we ended up here
I still remember how nairaland was in 2015
It was a hub for buharis
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigerian terrorist government agencies framing innocent unarmed IPOB.

But fulani bandits that are massacring unarmed innocent people of Nigeria are independent criminals. Time will tell.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by NGpatriot: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
They have Biafra, they also want to slaughter 2000 people from biarra, their own people just to bury one useless terrorist... grin

How many ibo people den go slaughter when they bury Cownu..?

Den go slaughter the whole of Abia down to Ebonyi..

Is this the Biafra they are fighting for?

Fkuccing stone age, animalistic and barbaric people..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Bonavi: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6632288/esn-killed-10-girls-fortification

Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads, but we got only 30— ESN Commander | Vanguard.

Heads of 10 girls were used to prepare our charms.

•Most of police officers I killed were also Igbo.

•‘We are not paid; they said we are freedom fighter’.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also directed us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads but we have killed only 30 so far. I then relocated to Temple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/
ofcourse most Nigerians are very foolishly useless zombies so how cant the equally zombie government sell this trash called confession to their zombie followers.
I ve seen so many already violently masturbating themselves to death in the idiotic story

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th / Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno / Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.