Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers (33901 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by nlreserve: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Igboho is a thug and a terrorist.

As a father, i will protect my children from thugs and terrorists who brainwashed people for their personal gain.
As a father who has the capacity to prevent/end the activities of bandits/banditry but prefer to save only his children, he is more wicked than a thug/terrorist who chose to protect and fight for his own people and not just his family.

Those who can't withdraw their children, what do you expect them to do? And if everyone withdraws his/her children from the school, who will provide employment for the workers of that school?

And if the workers try to protest, you kill them.

Imbeciles thinking they have sense.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by naijamerican: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
El Rufai is a demon. Created this insecurity then hires personal Security for his children and leaves everyone else to fend for themselves. Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by sunshineV(f): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He has the right to do that. The son is a child to a vip, so he will be a target for kidnappers in a public school.

Every father has the right to protect their children from perceived threats...you father will do, my father will do it too, that is what loving fathers do.

They protect their families from harms.

they will be no cause for alarm if he did what is right

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by nenyeRitta(f): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wicked hypocrite
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by smile11s(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Biafra Forever
Oduduwa Forevermore

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by ayenale1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
One parent have taken a step other parents should follow simple...
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
sunshineV:
they will be no cause for alarm if he did what is right

So protecting your children from harm is wrong??

I am not understanding
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Solsix(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
I may not like some of ur policies but this is the right thing to do

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Imagynation: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Keep quiet jor!You know your son can never be kidnapped.You and kidnappers have perfect understanding.
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by sisisioge: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Esseite:
So the other parents are on their own?...

The illiteracy level in northern Nigeria we are seeing now would be a joke compared to a few years time..

Illiteracy breeds terrorism and insecurity..

They too should withdraw their kids biko. Actually, he did them good by removing his kids because being there alone increases the probability of the school being attacked. May God help this country. Children in the hot zones should be home schooled for now biko.
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by sunshineV(f): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not understanding
who will protect the child of the poor?
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Seyzi(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
[Just listen to yourself, you've talked be that oo, you are w disgrace to your family]

As a father, i will protect my children from thugs and terrorists who brainwashed people for their personal gain.

No good father will allow his children to listen to igboho[/quote]
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by nlreserve: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not understanding
It is wrong when you protect only your children as a father who can protect other children.
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
nlreserve:
As a father who has the capacity to prevent/end the activities of bandits/banditry but prefer to save only his children, he is more wicked than a thug/terrorist who chose to protect and fight for his own people and not just his family.

Those who can't withdraw their children, what do you expect them to do? And if everyone withdraws his/her children from the school, who will provide employment for the workers of that school?

And if the workers try to protest, you kill them.

Imbeciles thinking they have sense.

Every thinking father will protect his children from thugs and terrorists.

Since you don't have protection instincts, you can leave your children to danger.

El rufai as a loving father to his son have taken his own decision to protect his own son, why cry more than the bereaved.
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Seniorwriter(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Deep Quote
Citizens suffer when there is Bad Leadership in position of power.

@Seniorwriter
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Gondonu: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Simply say because they are your brothers.
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
sunshineV:
who will protect the child of the poor?

Should the poor people wait for government to come protect their children.

If a poor man is thoughtful and loving to his kids, he will take better steps to protect his children from harm
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Iceyjayz: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
F*cking midget
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Bankowner: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Someone should please ask if there are no other students in the school his children are now attending or is it home schooling they’re doing now?
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by techWriter2: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
see a backer of robbers and BH ooo
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by chinexx07(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ok nowwww fulani oga El we dey watch
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Mayniaa: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No good father will allow his children to listen to igboho

Shouldn't they rehabilitate him like the dreaded boko haram members?
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
nlreserve:
It is wrong when you protect only your children as a father who can protect other children.

Are you trying to say you wont protect your own children if there is a perceived threats against them?
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by BSsniffer: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
The abokeys on this forum are more interested in Yoruba nation protest. God bless the bandits, they are doing Good's work.
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by obembet(f): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He has the right to do that. The son is a child to a vip, so he will be a target for kidnappers in a public school. Security wise, the best decision ever.

Every father has the right to protect their children from perceived threats...you father will do, my father will do it too, that is what loving fathers do.

What's the duty of Governors in a state?
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mayniaa:

Shouldn't they rehabilitate him like the dreaded boko haram members?

How can you rehabilitate someone with g- wagon and benz, someone that livrs in a big mansion.

Did he say he needs rehabilitation??
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by sunshineV(f): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Should the poor people wait for government to come protect their children.

If a poor man is thoughtful and loving to his kids, he will take better steps to protect his children from harm
a poor man that hardly feed a day? werey ni gbogbo yin ninu family yin aje

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He has the right to do that. The son is a child to a vip, so he will be a target for kidnappers in a public school. Security wise, the best decision ever.

Funny
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by DTeekay(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Glycosunde: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
you go for nor remove your son then, allow them kidnap am weda you go still dey sing this kind song. Since you don remove your son now, no more security for other children abi those ones nor mata too. Nonsense Ingredients and short devil

Sighs.......... Drops pen

What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information.

Note: If you are a man,woman or a couple and you want a child through surrogacy, you can also call me on 08085454942

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu / Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) / JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.