Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers (33898 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Mayniaa: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How can you rehabilitate someone with g- wagon and benz, someone that livrs in a big mansion.

Did he say he needs rehabilitation??

But they can rehabilitate those with bombs, rocket properllers and ak47?

Did shekau say he needs rehabilitation?

Are you thinking like this?

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by dmbb: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
I agree with you sir
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
obembet:

What's the duty of Governors in a state?

The governor is a father to his kids, so he should be able to protect his children from danger just like any other father.

The job of governor is political.
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Harlab3310(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
So kidnapper dy UAR, I CAN'T BELIEVE DIS
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Mayniaa: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The governor is a father to his kids, so he should be able to protect his children from danger just like any other father.

The job of governor is political.

What's the Job of the governor?
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by nlreserve: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Are you trying to say you wont protect your own children if there is a perceived threats against them?
As a governor, I am the father to all the children in my state. I will ensure there is no banditry in my state. And if I must withdraw my son, I would make sure I make provision for other parents to withdraw their children too. And for the workers of the school who will be made jobless, I will ensure they get another job or place them on payroll.
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Germi9: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
This man and the other man who lie pass?
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by simplesearch: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He has the right to do that. The son is a child to a vip, so he will be a target for kidnappers in a public school. Security wise, the best decision ever.

Every father has the right to protect their children from perceived threats...you father will do, my father will do it too, that is what loving fathers do.

They protect their families from harms.

With bandits gun right on the fathers head, himself becomes a child at the mercy of the creator. Just try and think realistically and deeply well in the context of Nigeria's present situation before you comment.
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by juman(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
What a useless country.
What of common man that does not have alternative?

Kidnappers are not spirit o.
They know them and they know where they are.
But they are their boys. They are untouchable.

One Nigeria is a mistake.
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by FarahAideed: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lamba
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Glycosunde: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So protecting your children from harm is wrong??

I am not understanding

If a mere man or father has said this, then it won't have been a problem but for the governor of a state to only protect his son while leaving others is wrong. What is his role as a governor if not to protect the citizens of the state. He is a father to all in that state and must protect them all and not chose who to protect while leaving others to fend for themselves. You can imagine even with extra security set up for his son, people still wanted to kidnap him then just imagine how hopeless others are with security

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by vasel15: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lol
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by lexy2014: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He has the right to do that. The son is a child to a vip, so he will be a target for kidnappers in a public school. Security wise, the best decision ever.

Every father has the right to protect their children from perceived threats...your father will do it, my father will do it too, that is what loving fathers do.

Pls what is harms?

As a father, he protects his family from harm. So what does he do for his citizens as a governor?
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Glycosunde:

If a mere man or father has said this, then it won't have been a problem but for the governor of a state to only protect his son while leaving others is wrong. What is his role as a governor if not to protect the citizens of the state. He is a father to all in that state and must protect them all and not chose who to protect while leaving others to fend for themselves. You can imagine even with extra security set up for his son, people still wanted to kidnap him then just imagine how hopeless others are with security

Sighs.......... Drops pen

The governor is not a father to the people in the state, he is a father to only his family and he had to do his fatherly duties by protecting his son.

The job of a governor is a political job for 4years not a family job.

Nobody elected the governor to be their father.
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by sultry69(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Igboho is a thug and a terrorist.

As a father, i will protect my children from thugs and terrorists who brainwashed people for their personal gain.

No good father will allow his children to listen to igboho
If igboho is a terrorist for defending his ancestral land as you claimed,then what will you called your wicked ethnic group terrorising every nooks and crannies of the country including your terrorist grand patron in Abuja and you.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Tareq1105: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Every father has the right to protect their children from perceived threats...you father will do, my father will do it too, that is what loving fathers do.

He's a liar.

He registered the boy in the school for public show.
He called pressmen, radio and television stations to witness the first day.
But he knew from the onset that the boy won't stay long there.
The boy did not finish one term in the school. El rufai could have provided security around the boy if his excuse is genuine but he knew he would withdraw the boy.
He's only deceiving those who doesn't know his antics.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by SKYHIGHfx: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Simonemmy: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Visit my signature
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by jaxxy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
What a failure of a governor. He Withdrew his son and left other citizens children to be kidnapped. undecided
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Educhelssy: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ok sorry sir o .. but it’s a good thing that you can protect him & have the power to, so stop complaining if that’s truly true. But what about the poor masses who can’t protect themselves or be protected, what do we then do.. #God is the greatest
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by israelmao(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
So you now know what it means to family of kidnap victim?Again so you also lack power to secure the school against attacks?
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lol wow, he said he won't pay a ransom if his child was kidnapped. This man is truely a wicked man
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by meobizy(f): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
He’s now like somebody from that tribe of noisemakers. One day he doesn’t fear kidnappers, another he claims he won’t send ransom money and today he removed his child from public school from their repeated threats. Take these people serious at your peril. The only heavy lifting they’re familiar with is talking rubbish while looting funds.
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Bahamas95(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
F00L!
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by fitinwell: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
You got Intel and couldn't arrest anyone..
But you focus no South west..

We will fight back!
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by PrudencyFeats: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Every father has the right to protect their children from perceived threats...your father will do it, my father will do it too, that is what loving fathers do.

Yes every father has the responsibility to protect his child.... but here Gov EL Rufai has been saddled with the responsibility to protect all the children in Kaduna state as their father with all the kaduna financial and security resources in his control.

Why should he single out his children alone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obituary Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Army Invasion (Graphic Photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances For Dangote At Fatima & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.