Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers (33878 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by LCling: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
WAS GOODLUCK JONATHAN A PROPHET?

"The choice before Nigerians in the coming election is simple: A choice between going forward or going backwards; between the new ways and the old ways; between freedom and repression; between a record of visible achievements and beneficial reforms – and desperate power-seekers with empty promises…
Our political opponents shall assail us with the fury of their desperation to win power. They will use every means – intimidation, false accusations, hostile media and more. Do not descend to their level. We must stay focused on the mission at hand – to secure Nigeria’s future.”
Jonathan's acceptance speech to run for second term at Eagle Square in Abuja, Dec, 2014

Source:https://www.naij.com/341108-jonathans-acceptance-speech-in-10-quotes.html

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by KRSWon: 12:09am On Jul 04, 2021
WaffenSS:

1. Which or that, not whom

2. Who, not whom

And how could he provide protection when he does not control any apparatus of defense?

Yet, according to Buhari, security is the responsibility of the governors and not him...

The least El-rufai can do, is not push to criminalize ransom payment since poorer families and their children don't have the luxury of security detail like his family does.
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by justjify(m): 12:48am On Jul 04, 2021
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Birniwa(m): 4:24am On Jul 04, 2021
Esseite:
So other parents are on their own?...

The illiteracy level in northern Nigeria we are seeing now would be a joke compared to a few years time due to closure of schools.

Illiteracy breeds religious fanatism, which breeds terrorism and insecurity..

The son of El-Rufai is not a poor citizen like you. While two kidnap attempts against him have been foiled already, it's safe if we conclude that the life of a third class Nigerian citizen like your personality doesn't even matter at all compared to that of the little boy.
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Birniwa:

The son of El-Rufai is not a poor citizen like you. While two kidnap attempts against him have been foiled already, it's safe if we conclude that the life of a third class Nigerian citizen like your personality doesn't even matter at all compared to that of the little boy.

Its obvious you are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.... if you made this comment while not being amongst the El-rufai family or a strong beneficiary, then you are just a very big donkey.

How do the people who oppress you, whom steal your tax payers monies meant to protect your kids in school, turn around to protect only their own kids and yet still get you to fall in love with them?... you need brains, you lack cognitive thinking.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by kraftysprouts: 7:01am On Jul 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Igboho is a thug and a terrorist.

As a father, i will protect my children from thugs and terrorists who brainwashed people for their personal gain.

No good father will allow his children to listen to igboho

Aaah, him don chop terrorist tag?
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by justmondris: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2021
And you left other people’s children to their hands?
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by ilemz(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Elrufai is a disgrace to Nigeria. His end is near.
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
nlreserve:
But you people are blaming igboho for not attending the rally when he knows that the government is after him...

Hypocrites
the same they blame Ojukwu for running away, when the military gov was after him
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Gfskw: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Really
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Glycosunde: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The governor is not a father to the people in the state, he is a father to only his family and he had to do his fatherly duties by protecting his son.

The job of a governor is a political job for 4years not a family job.

Nobody elected the governor to be their father.

Then let the governor do his job that he is been paid millions for. If he was doing his job in the first place all these won't be needed. Instead he is having a door opener for the main door opener while sacking thousands of people and still can secure his state. You wanted to be politically correct but you're not.

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Kfed4ril(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
DenreleDave:
El rufai the mad dog...

Anyway na ur problem be that..

A guy and an Alhaji scammed my sis a trailer of rice.... Since last year, police has been compromised and they can't help.. We need help Nairalanders

Guys Pls visit this thread... How can efcc help us since the police has been bribed... We need help....

https://www.nairaland.com/6631404/nairalanders-pls-avoid-scammer-agriculture

Go and show the police your BMC ID card, they’ll hasten the case.
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by DenreleDave(m): 3:15am On Jul 05, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Go and show the police your BMC ID card, they’ll hasten the case.

Tell ur father to go show Buhari how he sucks kanu dick, they will hasten kanu case grin

Pass mi nonsense again and see how I will blast ur papA
Re: El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers by Kfed4ril(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
DenreleDave:

Tell ur father to go show Buhari how he sucks kanu dick, they will hasten kanu case grin

Pass mi nonsense again and see how I will blast ur papA

So much for a kid that’s lies down to greet his father, to your culture that defines respect, Oga that’s pure hypocrisy, you’ll lie down and greet somebody then go behind his back to insult him.

Well you can insult my papA for all I care, it just goes to show how you were raised.

Back to the matter, take your BMC ID card to Edet house and show it to the IG, I promise you your sister will get her money back in 24hrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Committed A Sin By Wearing The Islamic Regalia To The Eid Ground: Cleric / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.