Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? (2289 Views)

A 3 Days Prayer And Fasting For Saphiere Broken Soul. / Leave Saphiere Alone / Hello Saphiere, Can We Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
I need someone to give me a good answer!
And the Moderators that always push her rape post to FP with Alacrity needs to think twice! A foreigner visiting Nairaland may start thinking Nigerian men are all Rapists! Saphiere is indirectly calling Nigeria a RAPISTS PRODUCING COUNTRY! Weldone, ma! To the Mods, don't delete dis post! Lets make a change for good!

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:
And the Moderators that always push her rape post to FP with Alacrity needs to think twice! A foreigner visiting Nairaland may start thinking Nigerian men are all Rapists! Saphiere is indirectly calling Nigeria a RAPISTS PRODUCING COUNTRY! Weldone, ma! To the Mods, don't delete dis post! Lets make a change for good!
Do you know how many woman are raped across Nigeria every single day even today? undecided

To this day, the vast majority of Nigerian Rapists do not even see the insides of a jail because we still have a culture that sakes the victims rather than condemn the Rapists. Look at your crime section everyday and tell me that rape isn't still a regular occurrence in the country... believed by some even in romance as deserving punishment for those they regard as unruly women. undecided

So tell me, why should the Moderators not feature these stories on front page? Is this all so as to sooth your ego against the plight of the many victims out there?, undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Do you know how many woman are raped across Nigeria every single day even today? undecided

To this day, the vast majority of Nigerian Rapists do not even see the insides of a jail because we still have a culture that sakes the victims rather than condemn the Rapists. Look at your crime section everyday and tell me that rape isn't still a regular occurrence in the country... believed by some even in romance as deserving punishment for those they regard as unruly women. undecided

So tell me, why should the Moderators not feature these stories on front page? Is this all so as to sooth your ego against the plight of the many victims out there?, undecided
So consistently reporting rape news will stem the tide of Rape in Nigeria?Just lyk reporting Yahoo boys stories and saying it will reduce it in Nigeria. Dat Girl only has an evil and dangerous agenda of demonizing the Male gender and make us look like Devils!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Candidlady: 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:

@bolded
You don't want the world to see you guys for what y'all are truly ?
OMG

When SA is mentioned what pictures come into your head !

When a particular tribe in Nigeria is mentioned what is the first thing that hits your brains?

When Mexico is talked bout what kinda thoughts runs through your mind?

That is the kinda awareness auntie saphy is trying to create! And yeah it is a good thing and even the Lord Jesus Christ is pleased with it!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Cinema4d: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
undecided
Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
OMG

When a particular tribe in Nigeria is mentioned what is the first thing that hits your brains?

That is the kinda awareness auntie saphy is trying to create! And yeah it is a good thing and even the Lord Jesus Christ is pleased with it!

Lol, so she is projecting to the world dat we Nigerian men are mostly rapists! Ok o! @least, you gave a good answer!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Qatar2022: 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Her father was rapped when he was a kid

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Candidlady: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol, so she is projecting to the world dat we Nigerian men are mostly rapists! Ok o! @least, you gave a good answer!

You are a Nigerian guy ba? Are you a rapist? If no! then you got nothing to worry bout Vinnie!

Not all brown roofed beings running to Dubai are into internet frauds we got legit ones!

Same thing with the cannibal tribes in India not all of em are pushing heaven dust there! We also got legit ones too!

It is all awareness yaro!!!

Peace be unto you

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Qatar2022: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Do you know how many male child they rape everyday? Did you also know that Nigeria girls/women don't believe that male are also raped?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Candidlady: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
Qatar2022:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Qatar2022: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
OMG

How many male kids did you rape when you were house maid?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Candidlady: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Qatar2022:

LMAO cheesy
Uncountable!! Good old days!

Hope you will have a good night rest now?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Qatar2022:

Do you know how many male child they rape everyday? Did you also know that Nigeria girls/women don't believe that male are also raped?
What does it matter to this discussion the number of male children raped everyday in Nigeria? What does it matter what girls or women in Nigeria believe where male rape is concerned? undecided

Saphiere has chosen to take up the plight of rape on behalf of female children in Nigeria. Why not stand up yourself as champion fighting against rape of male children yourself? undecided
Telling her to shut up about rape because she does not champion the side of the debate that concerns you is akin with siding with the Rapists. Are you sure that isn't your true intention? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Qatar2022:

Stop asking people this inane question. undecided

Stand up and speak up, if you really care for those male victims, not use them to score meaningless brownie points where there is none to be had. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Candidlady:

You are a Nigerian guy ba? Are you a rapist? If no! then you got nothing to worry bout Vinnie!

Not all brown roofed beings running to Dubai are into internet frauds we got legit ones!

Same thing with the cannibal tribes in India not all of em are pushing heaven dust there! We also got legit ones too!

It is all awareness yaro!!!

Peace be unto you
Babe, its not awareness anything! Imagine CNN broadcasting ONLY Narcotic news about Mexico or HIV news about South africa everytime. Is dat fair journalism? Saphiere has a powerful, deeprooted hate for the Male gender and cleverly wants others to develop same feeling!

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by EmzyT: 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by saphiere(f): 12:54am On Apr 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
For how long will you conceal evil?
Let the change beginning with you. Tell your fellyto stop rape. I thought you all say that sex is cheap? Why then rape? What's so attractive about a minor that Nigerian men are going after? Why do Nigerian men enjoy rape?
Let them stop raping.
You are afraid that foreigners might visit the said to see the evil done by Nigerian men? You think they don't know it?
They knew it befor it even enter Nairaland. They all have Google. Or will you tell Google to delete news about your gender raping women?

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by saphiere(f): 12:58am On Apr 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
So consistently reporting rape news will stem the tide of Rape in Nigeria?Just lyk reporting Yahoo boys stories and saying it will reduce it in Nigeria. Dat Girl only has an evil and dangerous agenda of demonizing the Male gender and make us look like Devils!
If making Nigerian men look like devils would make them stop raping women then it's my duty to make them look worst than the devil.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by rickleye: 12:59am On Apr 10, 2022
grin grin grin
Qatar2022:

Savage comment grin
Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Zyxsc: 1:49am On Apr 10, 2022
Here are some assumptions

1. Saphiere was a victim of a prolonged, child rape and molestation
I have a strong reason to believe Saphiere was a victim of multiple rape scenarios, over a prolonged period of time when she was still younger, a time when she hasn't found her own voice and was defenceless.
Check this post https://www.nairaland.com/7070701/father-told-me-holy-spirit#111798008 where she said this
saphiere:
What is wrong with men of these days?
For the fact that you haven't been raped doesn't mean they are not. It is either you are extra careful when being around them or they haven't found the right time to strike yet.

All of them are pretenders. Time will expose them but I pray you are not a victim because the experience is very bad.. If I tell you my story you will understand the pains I am going through in life.

Check this other posts here https://www.nairaland.com/7068231/12-year-old-girl-raped-teacher-gives/4#111774150 and here https://www.nairaland.com/7068231/12-year-old-girl-raped-teacher-gives/4#111774150.

2. Some of the rape perpetrator are most likely family members and males she once loved
Most of her posts generalize MEN in their entirety. I believe it is unwise for someone to make generalization conclusion based on a negative encounter with one man, when there are over 109,428,183 million men in Nigeria. The amount of hatred and toxicity she carries now is directly proportional to the love she once has for these persons. She has been broken and shattered over and over again.
Check this here: https://www.nairaland.com/7068231/12-year-old-girl-raped-teacher-gives#111752988
saphiere:

1. Most of them here do not condemn it. Rather they justify it. Some will say she was raped because she wore short skirt. Women shouldn't wear short skirt blablabla.
2. Relatives are the ones to be afraid of. Most rape victims were raped by their familiars.
In fact, I'm suspecting Saphiere was raped multiple times by her own biological father

3. Saphiere has been unable to take revenge on that rapist
Vengeance gives humans a form of satisfaction that no other act can give. But when one is unable to take vengeance at the right time, it breeds toxicity into our minds and consequentially our lives. And I think this is what Saphiere is going through... Toxicity from un-exacted revenge.

4. She might have gone through the worst than we think
Till she's able to launch her foundation and vent her anger more spitefully, Nairaland is like the only media through which she's been able to let out some of her venom. The hatred for men in her heart can raze down a planet. I believe that amount of hatred can't be borne from one unfortunate occurrence but rather from multiple occurrences.

Note to Saphiere
Dear Saphiere, I can't claim to understand what you're passing through because I'm the evil gender, as you do call us. Well, I'm not trying to make you see any goodness in us right now because words alone can't do any good. I will advise you take law into your own hands. That's sincerely the only way to get this thing off your chest. Track them down and gun your rape perpetrators down, one murdafvcker after the other.
After you're done, take a breath of freshness and enjoy the rest of your life.

Note to rapist
Sex is cheap. It doesn't even cost up to 2k to get. If you don't want to patronise Olosho, once you start getting the urge to rape, just masturbate, it works wonders. You can do it countless times a day. It's free and far less harmful than rape.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Dshocker(m): 3:08am On Apr 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Saphiere and Candidlady are sadist with no man in their lives lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Kobojunkie: 4:34am On Apr 10, 2022
Zyxsc:
Note to Saphiere
Dear Saphiere, I can't claim to understand what you're passing through because I'm the evil gender, as you do call us. Well, I'm not trying to make you see any goodness in us right now because words alone can't do any good. I will advise you take law into your own hands. That's sincerely the only way to get this thing off your chest. Track them down and gun your rape perpetrators down, one murdafvcker after the other.
After you're done, take a breath of freshness and enjoy the rest of your life.

Note to rapist
Sex is cheap. It doesn't even cost up to 2k to get. If you don't want to patronise Olosho, once you start getting the urge to rape, just masturbate, it works wonders. You can do it countless times a day. It's free and far less harmful than rape.
Rather than suggest therapy that could in fact help her deal with her hurt, you advice her to go commit murder. Do you think that if every Nigerian woman rape victim still waiting for justice took to tracking down and murdering her rapist, you would remain unaffected and able to criticize from your seat there? undecided

I bet you will be among those to condemn them for going out to take the law in their own hands that way.... nonsense. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:04am On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere:
If making Nigerian men look like devils would make them stop raping women then it's my duty to make them look worst than the devil.
I Just read the eye opening comment from Zxysc! Maybe you have been Molested by someone u trusted and loved, but you can't profile all men as rapists or potential Rapists! A teacher friend told me he went to teach a 15yr old Girl for private lesson. He saw her from d window, busy fingering herself and moaning wilding. He went in and scolded her seriously about the evils of masturbation. Dis guy is unmarried and less than 30yrs! So pls, there are lots of decent men in Nigeria. Understand that,ok?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Originalsly: 6:17am On Apr 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

I Just read the eye opening comment from Zxysc! Maybe you have been Molested by someone u trusted and loved, but you can't profile all men as rapists or potential Rapists! A teacher friend told me he went to teach a 15yr old Girl for private lesson. He saw her from d window, busy fingering herself and moaning wilding. He went in and scolded her seriously about the evils of masturbation. Dis guy is unmarried and less than 30yrs! So pls, there are lots of decent men in Nigeria. Understand that,ok?

Bro ... maybe if you are raped only then you will fully understand the lifelong trauma of rape. I pray it doesn't come to that.... so for now just try to accept that victims are no longer thenselves... that rape is like a life sore... never heals. I get your point on all men should not be blamed... but it is not about blame but all men are potential rapists ... especially if raped by someone close.... then the fear of men becomes even greater. Once bitten twice shy... if you go in and out of yards with dogs and one day you are attacked and mauled by a dog that you encountered several times but never even barked at you .... wouldn't you have a fear of all dogs after? ... wouldn't you he saying dogs are not to he trusted? ... wouldn't you believe that all innocent looking dogs are just pretending and can attack without warning? Would your fear and view of dogs go away if I tell you don't be afraid because most dogs wouldn't attack .... you should just fear the one that attacked you... but he was killed... so you should not fear dogs again? I hope you get my drift. I once thought rape was pretty much like being robbed .... a sexually active woman is forced to have sex.... why make such a big fuss?... is not like she never had sex. You may read about the trauma ... listened to experts talk on the topic ... read about victims' experiences... as in Saphire's ... but believe you me ... if you should only sit down face to face with Saphire.... and should she tell you the exact words you read .... I can swear you will understand rape seriously affects ..... disrupts ..... messes up ... ehmmm .... effs up the life of the victim..... women and men. Rape victims find it verrry hard to talk about their experience.... and when they do... it always sound as if it happened a few days ago .... never mind it was maybe 30 years ago. Chill with rape victims bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by airminem(f): 6:18am On Apr 10, 2022
Qatar2022:

Completely insensitive statement like an idiot as expected. Sorry for your parents

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:42am On Apr 10, 2022
Originalsly:

Bro ... maybe if you are raped only then you will fully understand the lifelong trauma of rape. I pray it doesn't come to that.... so for now just try to accept that victims are no longer thenselves... that rape is like a life sore... never heals. I get your point on all men should not be blamed... but it is not about blame but all men are potential rapists ... especially if raped by someone close.... then the fear of men becomes even greater. Once bitten twice shy... if you go in and out of yards with dogs and one day you are attacked and mauled by a dog that you encountered several times but never even barked at you .... wouldn't you have a fear of all dogs after? ... wouldn't you he saying dogs are not to he trusted? ... wouldn't you believe that all innocent looking dogs are just pretending and can attack without warning? Would your fear and view of dogs go away if I tell you don't be afraid because most dogs wouldn't attack .... you should just fear the one that attacked you... but he was killed... so you should not fear dogs again? I hope you get my drift. I once thought rape was pretty much like being robbed .... a sexually active woman is forced to have sex.... why make such a big fuss?... is not like she never had sex. You may read about the trauma ... listened to experts talk on the topic ... read about victims' experiences... as in Saphire's ... but believe you me ... if you should only sit down face to face with Saphire.... and should she tell you the exact words you read .... I can swear you will understand rape seriously affects ..... disrupts ..... messes up ... ehmmm .... effs up the life of the victim..... women and men. Rape victims find it verrry hard to talk about their experience.... and when they do... it always sound as if it happened a few days ago .... never mind it was maybe 30 years ago. Chill with rape victims bro.

Get your point about trauma of Rape victims!.

But because you were bitten hard by a dog, Can you now claim that Dog is a Bad animal!
sad
Have you not have seen very Friendly Dogs? Have you not seen Dogs risking dier lives for humans?

Saphiere's posts has an air of Vengeance/hate! Her actions should NOT be justified or defended at all. undecided

There are Better ways for those suffering trauma from any kind of Abuse to heal!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Candidlady: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Babe, its not awareness anything! Imagine CNN broadcasting ONLY Narcotic news about Mexico or HIV news about South africa everytime. Is dat fair journalism? Saphiere has a powerful, deeprooted hate for the Male gender and cleverly wants others to develop same feeling!

You saw what you did there ? Narcotics you mentioned Mexico... HIV you highlighted South Africa .. if not for awareness would you have known all these things?

Now you wanna tell me the only news on FP are all bout rapes? Come'on Vinnie that is a lie!

Happy Sunday and good morning

1 Like

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Candidlady: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2022
Originalsly:

Bro ... maybe if you are raped only then you will fully understand the lifelong trauma of rape. I pray it doesn't come to that.... so for now just try to accept that victims are no longer thenselves... that rape is like a life sore... never heals. I get your point on all men should not be blamed... but it is not about blame but all men are potential rapists ... especially if raped by someone close. .. then the fear of men becomes even greater. Once bitten twice shy... if you go in and out of yards with dogs and one day you are attacked and mauled by a dog that you encountered several times but never even barked at you .... wouldn't you have a fear of all dogs after? ... wouldn't you he saying dogs are not to he trusted? ... wouldn't you believe that all innocent looking dogs are just pretending and can attack without warning? Would your fear and view of dogs go away if I tell you don't be afraid because most dogs wouldn't attack .... you should just fear the one that attacked you... but he was killed... so you should not fear dogs again? I hope you get my drift. I once thought rape was pretty much like being robbed .... a sexually active woman is forced to have sex.... why make such a big fuss?... is not like she never had sex. You may read about the trauma ... listened to experts talk on the topic ... read about victims' experiences... as in Saphire's ... but believe you me ... if you should only sit down face to face with Saphire.... and should she tell you the exact words you read .... I can swear you will understand rape seriously affects ..... disrupts ..... messes up ... ehmmm .... effs up the life of the victim..... women and men. Rape victims find it verrry hard to talk about their experience.... and when they do... it always sound as if it happened a few days ago .... never mind it was maybe 30 years ago. Chill with rape victims bro.

@bolded
God bless you!
Like iwould always say fleshy scars can be dealth with and erased! But scars of the heart remains forever it only takes God and strong will to erase it!

Do have a lovely Sunday

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by SHINJA: 7:33am On Apr 10, 2022
No mind her, she go tired one day....

Apart from nairaland who Sabi her??

She dey claim say she hate men but she never poison all the men for her family...

Any woman wey claim say she hates men and never kill the men for her family she be bastard...

When woman no get man to love her,she go dey behave this way.......

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by Jayzx: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2022
SHINJA:
No mind her, she go tired one day....

Apart from nairaland who Sabi her??

She dey claim say she hate men but she never poison all the men for her family...

Any woman wey claim say she hates men and never kill the men for her family she be bastard...

When woman no get man to love her,she go dey behave this way.......

Don't mind her. Frustration from not getting boyfriend or husband. If you could see her she would be one kind woorwoor girl with K-leg. She is only using nairaland to cover up, she cries every Saturday in her closet as others are getting married

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by SHINJA: 7:43am On Apr 10, 2022
Jayzx:

Don't mind her. Frustration from not getting boyfriend or husband. If you could see her she would be one kind woorwoor girl with K-leg. She is only using nairaland to cover up, she cries every Saturday in her closet as others are getting married

My bro naso e dey b na..

I dey always talk m,if woman no get good character no man go settle down with m..

see Tonto dike,see nkechi blessing..
Re: What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? by kayperry: 7:50am On Apr 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

You don't need a good whatever neither does anyone owe you an explanation, however the answer you seek awaits you in a REALITY CHECK.
I am a man and i'm not perturbed by what NL feminist thinks because the goal of Rape Crusade outweighs anyones frivolous feelings in as much as "ALL" is not implied infact let's paste it in the sky #SAYNOTORAPE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Experienced This Week After Getting A Job / Nigerian Man Got Into Trouble In The Country After Dumping A White Woman / Should This Older Man Marry A Woman Half His Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.