Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships (66676 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Don't mind them, let them face the music since they want to date the very bad guys, I have no atom of pity for them whatsoever.

So for ur ice mind you be good guy ... women don suffer

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by STENON(f): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
May we never meet the unfortunate ones. Good men are real and that should be the prayer of every woman. Sorry Dear and I send you all my best wishes to meet the best man that is going to treat you like a Princess wink

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by phazotron(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Zeejohnson:
Don't cry
Just know when a guy loves you truly from the start
If he doesn't love you, no matter what you do, he won't love you

I believe there's been an honest poor guy wanting to love you but you ignored him for this rich guy

Exactly. It may not even be that the guy is poor. It can be that the guy is the quiet shy not flashy type

Most times women cause their own problems by focusing on the wrong things like sweetness of his mouth

If he's the straight forward type, they'll say he's boring he doesn't know how to toast he's not Persistent

Not knowing that it's those ones that are the really good guys

Many of them will judge by the pictures they see on social media

That is how one of them opened mouth waaaa and said that she can know about a guy from his social media page

That is why these days I rarely pity them because they willingly play into the hands of the bad guys

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Stallione(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Gosh, this is serious, who has done this to this beautiful soul. Wish i can meet her live though, dnt know why men dnt value good things they have.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by phazotron(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
BiggyB242:
The issue the guys they want isn't really into them, but the guys that will show love these ladies wouldn't give them a second look probably see them as not their type. As for me, I will go for a girl that loves me more. No energy trying to impress any girl either materially or otherwise.

You wise.

Any guy who is making repeated efforts to impress any girl now isn't wise.

Now, once I don troway signal if you no respond na oyo you dey. I no fit kill myself abeg.

Person Wey go like you go like you

Person Wey no go like you no go like you, if you like impress till rapture happen

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by kay29000(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
larryking540:

the truth is a man is the price ,lady have been long deceived they are the price ,,,,a man calls the shot if he will put a ring on your finger or not ,....

I can't imagine a girl friend can't even sit and plan with his boyfriend and u expect him to marry u,,some say if I ask him ,they will think I am a gold digger ...

I just laugh at lady they purpose to in public and reject the proposal ,,we are entering a different era and it's going to be very brutal ,

to all the good Ladies out there if you got a good dude hold him well

the video clip we just watch ,that lady is going back to square one again in relationship that's why she is all pained ,when I mean square 1 ,I mean starting over again ,from hi to can I have a date with you ,to when do you close from work ,,,,godddddd ,,na that part of relationship they tire me

I swear, the thing no tire you reach me.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by kay29000(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
larryking540:

I once asked a lady back in school what typ of guy does she want ,,god fearing ,blabla bla ..
5 years later I asked her again ,it was god fearing even if he doesn't go to church

see the more a lady goes old her value decrease ,,I say It again,their value decreases ,even if they hustle and huslte and 80 percentage rely on pay checks ,
while the value of a man increases incredibly mostly if he is a hustler

who then is the price ?

Hahahaha!!! You made me laugh out loud cheesy grin
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by fortune1968: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Most of them don't want to contribute anything than complaints about money . They also double date in annoying ways yet, they will come out to accuse the man when he is tired of their misbehaviors .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Oluwademilade: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one never see anything. This is the first round for her. Guys will continue using and dumping her like a trash that she is until she receives sense by force

You shouldn't be so harsh on her. Having sense has nothing to do with heartbreak. Some people are just don't deserve a good girl

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by BigYash: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
When they play guys they call it smartness but when guys play them they call it heartbreak
One bortu for you.
Them never see anything.. Their manipulations are gradually fading out.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Obiorahpcfg: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fine girl with fucking brain!!! Shameless bigot!!! You have not seen anything yet! Just continue washing men's boxers and cooking for them. Infact did you even think twice before posting this video in a social media.

You will marry within few months from now once you understand the meaning of "Scarcity" scarcity of any commodity gives that commodity a face value. Infact it makes people go extra mile to have such commodity.
Think! Think!!! Think!!! Ohhhhh!
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Obiorahpcfg: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
You shouldn't be so harsh on her. Having sense has nothing to do with heartbreak. Some people are just don't deserve a good girl

Abeg make we hear word jare!!!
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by kay29000(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Adakintroy:
No cry fine girl..many guys don possess. That's why them de act like Adam. Always blaming women. The woman you gave me made me..."

Do your own lady and trust your good deeds. Man weh go come go come.

Lol. This is funny
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by iamtardey: 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
You will think they are loyal until you hear dia tape from that other nigga...

When a guy cheats, it's easy to code it quick,... But woman fit dey Bleep all your guys and neighbors sef and you won't know shit... Devilish set of humans

7 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by RomanGreen: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nonswa:

My brother, endeavour to go and check yourself. I know why I am saying this..cuz this daughters of Eve are something else. My ex has this same attitude and bad character, even she knows that! So we broke up; as I couldn't take it anymore...I got to know some few days ago that this same girl took my name; my boxers and a piece of my shirt to a spiritualist. Make she no make ham for life, cuz no be me that kind thing go happen to. I dont comment on this forum, but I have to just drop this for men to be careful with the kind of woman they date.

Kai...bro I can relate to that kind thing, that's why we all got to be careful. Very bitter heart they all have
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by tarantino1: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
larryjonze:

So for ur ice mind you be good guy ... women don suffer

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
In a clip that's gone viral, lady weeps as she asks guys what exactly do they want from relationships.

She said;

Fellow NAIRALANDERS... Abeg what do you guys want ooo !!! grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3WKYFAV1y/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCXBfkQKDlg

Care for your their heart and stomach with good character
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by bjtinz: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
That style wey she talk, 'leg on the ceiling fan'

Abeg who fit describe am?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by ledaman: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
� it is not end of the world when you experience heartbreak. Kindly examine your self and move on.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by kay29000(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
CSTRR:
And the truth of the matter is that, it is guys like this that ladies want.

Baba for the girls.

A sharp looking guy with the tongue of honey ready to sweep you off your feet.

They meet the first time and she is mesmerized by his smoothness.

She has probably heard that he has fucckked the whole street and dumped them.

But nah, she doesn't believe.
She too wants to satisfy her curiosity and follow the ladies man.

Aunty, no vex.

You summed it up
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Jayrow08: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Baby girl am d right person for u...wipe Ur tears.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Such a beautiful lady but let's be realistic, ladies are the cause of most of this problem because they know before getting into any relationship what the outcome might be, they are by default attracted to fuckboys, there are many guys out here that treat their women right and love them but we are mostly introverts and don't go clubbing or spend loosely like the kind of men beautiful women such as this one are use to. I know the number of times I've been called boring just because I don't club and I invest more than I flex.

7 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by bjtinz: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
CSTRR:
BTW, it is not all relationships that should end in marriage na.

I fucckk you no mean say I go marry you.

Abeg, free the guy.

The problem is maybe the guy has already promised her marriage in exchange for hanging her leg on the ceiling fan. Na there wahala dey

If na only fwb f&&&&ck him want, he should make it clear
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Tolani1122(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omo.see experiences , e go reach 5 year's experiences. The guy don bang the girl tire , I beg Com mentor my gf
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Onyedikachi323(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
when you liked a lady with all your heart they will be using you for granted later dem go dey regret say husband no come for them feel sorry for this lady.

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Raychee(f): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin hang leg on ceiling. Don't be surprised if he dumps you for someone who cannot cook or is not interested in doing any house chores. Only a man knows what he wants cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by GlobalWay: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ok.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Munzy14(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Just peace of mind!

If u like do anyhow...but absence of peace of mind, the man go jaa..grin

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Akuruoulo(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
airminem:
Oh you feel When you give your man sex, you have given him everything... Even If you like let him hang your left leg on Lagos-Ibadan train & the right leg on Abuja-Kaduna train, if you nor love and value yourself first, na u sabi how dem go value and want u. This era of Men don't even fall for sex anymore(no go dia). What else can you give ur man aunty as u dey talk like this?! angry

I WISH OUR WOMEN WILL ALWAYS REASON LIKE THIS

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by neyo0h: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Raychee:
grin hang leg on ceiling. Don't be surprised if he dumps you for someone who cannot cook or is not interested in doing any house chores. Only a man knows what he wants cheesy

They've told you repeatedly in the comments.

It's ok to pretend you still don't know what men want undecided
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Akuruoulo(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Promzy99:
On behalf of responsible but smart guys like me, lemme answer u aunty. What guys want in a relationship is directly proportional to how u present urself nd what u have to offer in a relationship with us. If u bring Sex = we go fucq Money= we go chop Gud Character + Money + Fucq= we go marry u!
Wise man
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by deji17: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Waoh. Such a beautiful lady. Maybe you need to change how you date. Study the guys for some time even without them noticing and when he has checked all your boxes, approach and woo him. Learn the hunting game men plays and become good at it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.