Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,811 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships (66606 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Sunnymatey(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2021
The right man that will treat you like an angel is the one you're ignoring.

Those classic guys won't spare you cus theirs is a mission to subdue women.

They're good men and women everywhere but our problem hass always bee choice. We turn down many men cus of either acct balance, appearance, background.
Men on their part seems to be running after slay gueens.
Why won't you be hurt?

Above all, good character is what cement any relationship.
No matter how so attached, free you and your partner are, respect must be at the center of your actions.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by cPapaAjascO: 7:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Princeton92:

Ogini?
just observing... dont know if to comment my reservegrin
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2021
This one is crying when she has hasn't seen anything yet. She should come and ask the girls around me who have been working so hard for me to regard them as girlfriends not knowing that I have sworn never to put leashes on street dogs.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Princeton92(m): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
just observing... dont know if to comment my reservegrin

Commenter your reserver oo

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by cPapaAjascO: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2021
Princeton92:

Commenter your reserver oo
grin

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by womenareapess: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2021
Any useless naija women you see today from 28 and above, without a man to settle down. Just know that at one time in life Mr right may have approached them but because of there stupid attitude, Mr right flew from them undecided

You see, women this days want to subdue men and rule over them, but little did them know that it can never happen.

If a woman can't bring anything to the table apart from there smelly hole between, just use and dump those ediots.

Naija woman are all useless

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Xtroyer007(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2021
Sex isn't everything. Go and find a business and do. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2021
The thing is most ladies, go for guys that are after just sex, without them knowing. Just because the guy cojld provide all she wants like shoes, bags, pocket money and has a car. You want to settle with him because he is man enough to provide for a family, now the question is does he also want to settle down with you, or is he after your ass, since he has what you want, my dear don't play your self oh, love who love you. Whether he has or not, you too will grow together or rather love who can provide for you, but when your ass gets dumped, don't come here to scream how men are scum, cuz i think your the scum here wink.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by dingbang(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2021
Rickmann:

I hate it when ladies try to always play the victim card...una be saint? No be chidimma just kill a harmless dude that was perhaps taking good care of her and seeing to her needs? Nigerian girls today are bad news as well. It's not a gender thing pls, it's an individual problem.
thank you too

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by davien(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2021
Went for the bad boy forgetting he's bad because he doesn't stick around. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by SonofGod231: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2021
He prolly cheated on her, Why would any woman be surprised her man cheated? That's the part I don't understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by RomanGreen: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2021
Rickmann:

I hate it when ladies try to always play the victim card...una be saint? No be chidimma just kill a harmless dude that was perhaps taking good care of her and seeing to her needs? Nigerian girls today are bad news as well. It's not a gender thing pls, it's an individual problem.

Don't mind them, always playing the victim... My ex was more beautiful than this lady here and well endowed but guess what her character is crap. She's rude, stubborn and disobedient. How can I marry someone like that ...today we are separated and she's crying foul that I did this and that yet she forgets her own lapses....guy leave these daughters of Eve

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Idiotmod: 9:31am On Jul 04, 2021
She will do freebies before na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by general111(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2021
The truth is.they are good guys out there, but most ladies and fund of picking bad guys.when he treats you like a bad guy that he is, you complain.

9 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Do you want a guy that won’t cheat on you? Now that would be boring.
no mind them,they will call the guy boring, they want to eat their cake and still have it,

They want rich,handsome,God fearing,Good character,only in one man.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by larryking540: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2021
AAAntz:
i was in a match making whatsapp group

one day i was browsing through and i saw a 40 year old woman still finding husband

it was then i realised that a lot of things are going wrong in our society

and if you meet many of them in real life and approach them say you wan marry them

EITHER THEY DRAG YOU, CLOUT CHASE YOU OR MAKE JEST OF YOU

but when they get to the corners of their rooms, they weep and sober

#ITISWELL

the truth is a man is the price ,lady have been long deceived they are the price ,,,,a man calls the shot if he will put a ring on your finger or not ,....

I can't imagine a girl friend can't even sit and plan with his boyfriend and u expect him to marry u,,some say if I ask him ,they will think I am a gold digger ...

I just laugh at lady they purpose to in public and reject the proposal ,,we are entering a different era and it's going to be very brutal ,

to all the good Ladies out there if you got a good dude hold him well

the video clip we just watch ,that lady is going back to square one again in relationship that's why she is all pained ,when I mean square 1 ,I mean starting over again ,from hi to can I have a date with you ,to when do you close from work ,,,,godddddd ,,na that part of relationship they tire me

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by larryking540: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2021
RomanGreen:

Don't mind them, always playing the victim... My ex was more beautiful than this lady here and well endowed but guess what her character is crap. She's rude, stubborn and disobedient. How can I marry someone like that ...today we are separated and she's crying foul that I did this and that yet she forgets her own lapses....guy leave these daughters of Eve

my guy we are entering an era of if na olosho get good behavior na that one we go marry I swear

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by larryking540: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2021
Bouz:
The thing is most ladies, go for guys that are after just sex, without them knowing. Just because the guy cojld provide all she wants like shoes, bags, pocket money and has a car. You want to settle with him because he is man enough to provide for a family, now the question is does he also want to settle down with you, or is he after your ass, since he has what you want, my dear don't play your self oh, love who love you. Whether he has or not, you too will grow together or rather love who can provide for you, but when your ass gets dumped, don't come here to scream how men are scum, cuz i think your the scum here wink.

and who told you they don't know ,check the life of most guys you should know if they are serious ,ask them where they have been or doing the last 5 years you will know who u are dating or starting to date immediately

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by SenecaTheYonger: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2021
Volkswagen90:
no mind them,they will call the guy boring, they want to eat their cake and still have it,

Well feminists are telling them that they can have it all and to not settle for less. So they turning 40 and single

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by larryking540: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2021
Volkswagen90:

I once asked a lady back in school what typ of guy does she want ,,god fearing ,blabla bla ..
5 years later I asked her again ,it was god fearing even if he doesn't go to church

see the more a lady goes old her value decrease ,,I say It again,their value decreases ,even if they hustle and huslte and 80 percentage rely on pay checks ,
while the value of a man increases incredibly mostly if he is a hustler

who then is the price ?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by larryking540: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Well feminists are telling them that they can have it all and to not settle for less. So they turning 40 and single
while the feminist that are advicing them are happily married to a no nonsense man who take no shit ,,,,,

African Ladis should know that we are not Western and can't be them ,we have culture we are plastered on our walls in my education system ,it will be difficult to act like the oyibo ,,,

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
well, I think most guys are not just being fair with most nice hearted ladies... they just treat everyone desame way. Which I think is not cool shaa....
Until she meets a "Nice Guy" who would do anything for her but would still end up miserable because she wouldn't take him serious and would just use and dump as well!
Women deserve that treatment in a way

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2021
Thats what women actually deserve just so you know. Men are now wise, they now understand their worth and they now know how to make themselves the price that they are!
If i were in the shoes of every guy that cheated on her, i would do the same! I know what you were after and i know you are not worth it!
You get what you deserve sis

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2021
larryking540:

my guy we are entering an era of if na olosho get good behavior na that one we go marry I swear

A quick question please

Would you choose godly fanatic over a morally sound individual?

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2021
azraeljaheel:

A quick question please

You are speaking unnecessary english here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Mr TRP that is suffering from low self esteem and inadequate comprehensive capacity aka ICC

Who stays all day on nl forming Tupac but in real life is a Drake..

We Sabi your type

5 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by larryking540: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2021
azraeljaheel:

A quick question please

make it more simple words ,so everyone can contribute,use simple words

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by larryking540: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
exactly
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by angelfallz(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2021
What kind of sense should she receive?

Fahdiga:
This one never see anything. This is the first round for her. Guys will continue using and dumping her like a trash that she is until she receives sense by force
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2021
How do I simplify this...

Okay can an olosho be morally sound?

larryking540:

make it more simple words ,so everyone can contribute,use simple words
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Mr TRP that is suffering from low self esteem and inadequate comprehensive capacity aka ICC

Who stays all day on nl forming Tupac but in real life is a Drake..

We Sabi your type
Yes sing it out loud! Thats who i am, a good for nothing mysogynist! Me i just want men to download and read the free ebook in my signature. Thats where the real education is

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by angelfallz(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2021
It's simple, she didn't not evaluate the man she entered a relationship with.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.