Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,075 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? (9902 Views)

What Is Your Advice About Improving Our Economy ? / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo / New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by enyojo(f): 8:38am On May 10, 2011
jmaine:

The best you could have done was to enlighten us on what is on ground as an expert since you professed to be in the main scheme of things as a consultant . . .what is your take on this topic

My broda, pls try and understand my predicarment. It is not easy to open up on salient and critical issues as regards the Power stuff especially when I'm still with them. If not the Elumelu Panel would have published their reports and let the heaven fall!! And also using my real name as ID. (maybe a mistake of mine)
However, the combination of GEJ/Sambo as it stands now is not favourably disposed to stepping on heavy toes and even crush those toes.
My sincere prayer is that GEJ will suddenly change into an aanti-corruption president from may 29. We are hinging this hope on the fact that he might have been playing along with them just to win, and then begin to show them his true colours. afterall, he has nothing to loose since he openly vowed to run for one term.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by CIMTHOG: 8:56am On May 10, 2011
@Ekpoma1: 'Lets be optimistic. One day e go beta!' - When would we ever get to 'Lets be optimistic. Come this given month/year e go beta!' Optimism without a definite work plan/structure = 'BASELESS HOPING'

@Blacksta: Same with 'You are the future of tomorrow said by the then leader in 1978', fast forward 30 years later and he was still the leader of the country. Which future was he referring to

@Ekpoma1: "GEJ is d messiah" - Please lets stop this delusion of looking for a spirit being to do what the flesh should do and attributing undue adjectives to people. If he's the right man let him perform, we DON'T NEED A MESSIAH, all we need is a PERFORMER READY TO WORK.

Having said the above, i believe the govt is moving in a positive step towards achieving some reasonable  level of power generation (pls note i didn't say 24/7 power or stable power as no govt now can achieve this country-wide in even 8yrs) albeit infinitesimal on the bigger picture but it must be noted that we can and will only achieve stable power when the power sector has been deregulated like the telecomms sector and sold to the right people that know the power business. It must also be stated that big international companies that know the power business would only be interested if the FG puts the right enabling environment in place so as to avoid having messy situations like that of the Vodafone and Virgin scenarios.

It is possible and very doable, this is sensible thinking and acting not messianic.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by queensmith: 9:30am On May 10, 2011
CIMTHOG:

Having said the above, i believe the govt is moving in a positive step towards achieving some reasonable  level of power generation (pls note i didn't say 24/7 power or stable power as no govt now can achieve this country-wide in even 8yrs) albeit infinitesimal on the bigger picture but it must be noted that we can and will only achieve stable power when the power sector has been deregulated like the telecomms sector and sold to the right people that know the power business. It must also be stated that big international companies that know the power business would only be interested if the FG puts the right enabling environment in place so as to avoid having messy situations like that of the Vodafone and Virgin scenarios.

why do u say that? there are bigger countries with more people more industries higher demands and less resources that supply constant electricity? so how will it be impossible for it to be done in Nigeria? Statements like these will only fuel the government with more excuses.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by osifred(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2011
omoku one of d places mentioned above in Rivers state used to enjoy on the average of atleast 18hrs hours light a day without paying a kobo for it. I dont know if d same condition is applicable today by the way d power is nt provided by d governmment but by Naoc (an oil company)
i think personally the power sector shld be privatize with government subsidy
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by Crownvilla(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2011
enyojo:

My broda, pls try and understand my predicarment. It is not easy to open up on salient and critical issues as regards the Power stuff especially when I'm still with them. If not the Elumelu Panel would have published their reports and let the heaven fall!! And also using my real name as ID. (maybe a mistake of mine)
However, the combination of GEJ/Sambo as it stands now is not favourably disposed to stepping on heavy toes and even crush those toes.
My sincere prayer is that GEJ will suddenly change into an aanti-corruption president from may 29. We are hinging this hope on the fact that he might have been playing along with them just to win, and then begin to show them his true colours. afterall, he has nothing to loose since he openly vowed to run for one term.

@Enyojo,

I understand your predicament, you love Nigeria, but find yourself caught itn the middle. Maybe, you shoudld create another ID which will give you the opportunity to spill the beans without jeopardising your position.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by Crownvilla(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2011
^^^^^^^

@Enyojo,

I understand your predicament, you love Nigeria, but find yourself caught in the middle. angry angry angry Maybe, you should create another ID which will give you the opportunity to spill the beans without jeopardising your position. grin grin grin
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by Reference(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

I'm a little concerned by this Transmission Company of Nigeria. Already, it is appearing to be the weakest link.

I'm starting to think that it should be privatized too, lest it slow down progress elsewhere.

Also, how will Nigerians react if/when the price of electricity is revised upwards by 4X? It is a necessary step, but they might respond poorly.

You see, when I was saying it just last month sovereignty fears were expressed. You will never get service from civil servants. The y should face regulation, period. You cannot have government controlling regulation and operations in the form of transmission just as you cannot have the private sector regulating itself. Government should simply sell all its assets and move to the other side of the table please. They want to increase tariff for what, power that is still not stable. Nobody will buy a faulty product. What makes us pay so much for mobile telephony is because it is reasonably reliable and choices abound. When the private sector takes over and rolls out its infrastructure then it will tell us how much we are to pay, NERC steps in to make sure the tariffs make sense. But to set tariffs before privatisation is futile. Potential investors will not accept this neither will the public who will invariably be subjected to another hike down the line.

While I appreciate governments efforts at boosting power they should realise that for every dollar spent, 50 cents is lost. At the end of the day no one will value these assets at the bloated costs they were established. They just want to have that last feeding frenzy before the most valuable enterprise in the history of man - PHCN is finally put out of its misery. GEJ should put the horse before the cart and boldly open up the sector the way OBJ did. NITEL was in a better state than PHCN when he finally buried it. The government should know that one day PHCN will be sold and when it goes Nigerians will clearly see the difference between what government claims it has spent and what the true value is.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by bidemi12(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2011
Reference:

You see, when I was saying it just last month sovereignty fears were expressed. You will never get service from civil servants. The y should face regulation, period. You cannot have government controlling regulation and operations in the form of transmission just as you cannot have the private sector regulating itself. Government should simply sell all its assets and move to the other side of the table please. They want to increase tariff for what, power that is still not stable. Nobody will buy a faulty product. What makes us pay so much for mobile telephony is because it is reasonably reliable and choices abound. When the private sector takes over and rolls out its infrastructure then it will tell us how much we are to pay, NERC steps in to make sure the tariffs make sense. But to set tariffs before privatisation is futile. Potential investors will not accept this neither will the public who will invariably be subjected to another hike down the line.

While I appreciate governments efforts at boosting power they should realise that for every dollar spent, 50 cents is lost. At the end of the day no one will value these assets at the bloated costs they were established. They just want to have that last feeding frenzy before the most valuable enterprise in the history of man - PHCN is finally put out of its misery. GEJ should put the horse before the cart and boldly open up the sector the way OBJ did. NITEL was in a better state than PHCN when he finally buried it. The government should know that one day PHCN will be sold and when it goes Nigerians will clearly see the difference between what government claims it has spent and what the true value is.

Who are you gan sef? you too much joo. . . thank God some nigerians still use their reasoning falculties.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by johnie: 10:01am On May 10, 2011
Technical lapses threaten 1,074 mw power plant

Tuesday, 10 May 2011 00:00 By Obiora Aduba (Lagos) and Gordi Udeajah (Umuahia

STARTLING revelations that the N1.3 billion ($8.5 million) gas pipeline being laid to the Alaoji Power Plant in Aba, Abia State, is not suitable for the facility may compel the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) to review the project.

The Guardian learnt that both the size and nature of the pipeline to transport gas to the plant cannot effectively convey the product because the pressure level is very low.

Senior officials, especially engineers at the Nigeria Gas Company (NGC), a subsidiary of the (NNPC), confirmed this when they told The Guardian that they were worried about the workability of the pipeline to the plant located on the outskirts of commercial town of Aba.                    

The contract started on a shaky note when the Federal Government last year discovered that due process was breached in the award of the contract.

Consequently, the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) issued a query to the NNPC, demanding explanation on why the contract award did not follow due process. The query was issued last September with a reminder written three months later.

According to the NGC officials, “it is technically not feasible for the new 18 inches pipeline, measuring 2.5 kilometres to carry gas efficiently from the existing 12 inches pipeline, which was built in the 1960s by Shell.”

The engineers, who spoke on condition of anonymity, further described the existing pipeline as obsolete and of questionable integrity.

“It is a low pressure pipeline,” one of them declared, claiming that NGC engineers advised strongly against “this bogus project.

“It can transport gas to manufacturing companies and others in Aba, but not a big power plant, which requires a high pressure pipeline of 24 inches.”

When contacted on the experts’ claims, NNPC Group General Manager (Public Affairs Division), Dr. Levi Ajuonuma, said the safety of Nigerians is paramount at every point in time in projects of such nature, adding that the corporation would give the NGC engineers the needed support to keep the project going.

Ajuonuma said: “Nobody has a monopoly of knowledge. If the engineers have alleged this, then we have to work towards it. We will also need independent confirmation from other sources, then render all the necessary support.”

[b]The contract for laying the new gas pipeline was awarded last August to an indigenous firm without competitive bidding following a meeting two months earlier of the NNPC top management in Abuja where an executive director, now retired, described the need for the award as “a national emergency in view of its capacity to help generate considerable electricity.”

The NNPC management, it has now been learnt, was told that the old 12 inches low-pressure pipeline could carry enough gas for the first two units of the 1,074 megawatts Alaoji plant, which were scheduled to come on stream in November 2010.

Five months after, neither the plant nor the gas pipeline is ready, thereby threatening national electricity growth projections.

The new 18 inches pipeline is supposed to supply gas to the first two turbines of the Alaoji plant to generate 240MW pending the time the main pipeline measuring some 25 kilometres by 24 inches is completed, thus availing the nation of 1,074MW.

“ If it is proved,” a retired NNPC Group General Manager said in an interview, “ by the time the new 18 inches gas pipeline to the plant is handed over to the NGC that it is technically incongruous for it to take gas from the old 12 inches low pressure pipeline built in the 1960s, the nation will have to demand an explanation from those who awarded the N1.3 billion contract without competitive bidding because it was thought to be a national emergency.”[/b]

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47467:technical-lapses-threaten-1074-mw-power-plant-&catid=1:national&Itemid=559
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by efisher(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2011
We can achieve 100% power availability at least for those who can pay. All we need is to implement the right policy. For example, we can create a parallel market with a dedicated grid operated by private investors to serve large customers. Make the market competitive and the market forces will drive the price down. When GSM was introduced in Nigeria, a sim card was priced at over N25,000. Today, it is almost free.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by bidemi12(m): 10:03am On May 10, 2011
Crownvilla:

^^^^^^^

@Enyojo,

I understand your predicament, you love Nigeria, but find yourself caught in the middle. angry angry angry Maybe, you should create another ID which will give you the opportunity to spill the beans without jeopardising your position. grin grin grin

Very, very nice one grin The euphoria of the elections has decipated, reality is finally settling in for some people.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by efisher(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2011
@ Enyojo, I would really like to hear your side of the story. I currently work on projects related to power generation but I'm more of a technical person. From the info I have, a lot of work is being done but I may not know much about the political issues underlying this problem.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by ibedun: 10:29am On May 10, 2011
The power road map is on the internet. Please guys take the time and effort to read it. when you have done so and you have any criticism of it then come out and tell us.

The telecoms privatisation template cannot be applied to electricity generation and transmission. The initial investment in infrastructure is simply humongous. The FG will bankrupt itself and bring even greater suffering on the populace if it attempts to rush this thing.

The few foreign investors who have shown interest wants the FG to guarantee their investment (which would wipe out our reserves in days) and they intend to make "Super Fantasy profits" unobtainable elsewhere on this planet just like the MTNs and others are doing in telecoms.

This problem must be solved brick by brick.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by efisher(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2011
Why can't we adopt the modular approach for a start? Target Abuja, Lagos, PH or Enugu. Let there be at least one city in Nigeria where power is 100% available. We can move on from there.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by ektbear: 10:48am On May 10, 2011
Reference:

You see, when I was saying it just last month sovereignty fears were expressed. You will never get service from civil servants. The y should face regulation, period.
I'm not sure the civil servants are to blame for the Transmission Company of Nigeria being kept private by the FG. . . ? They are causing problems I guess because they don't want to lose their jobs once the various units are privatized, and they are owed back money by the FG.

But TCN problems aren't their fault.

You cannot have government controlling regulation and operations in the form of transmission just as you cannot have the private sector regulating itself. Government should simply sell all its assets and move to the other side of the table please.
Agreed.

They want to increase tariff for what, power that is still not stable.
. . .
But to set tariffs before privatisation is futile. Potential investors will not accept this neither will the public who will invariably be subjected to another hike down the line.
No, you have to increase tariffs immediately, or no investors will want to buy.

The Eko and Ikeja distribution companies are probably going to be the two most appealing of the 11 discos. Let's take a look at the Eko Disco:

http://www.nigeriaelectricityprivatisation.com/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2011/01/Eko_Disco_2011_01_11.pdf

Notice that unlike some of the other discos who suffer from customers not paying, Eko Disco has 99% payment. However, it is still operating at a huge loss. . . $131 million in costs, only $112 million in revenue undecided

Notice how they spend $87 million to buy electricity, but only make $79 million from selling it to customers? So even if their business expenses were zero (which they are not, appears to be $43 million per year), then why would any investor want to sink money into this business model?

Would you put your money into this business, without any ability to charge more money for the electricity you sell?

The government is simply going to have to increase the tarriff, so the investors can make their money. Nobody wants to operate a business at a loss.

Now, we can do a bit of calculation using the #s in that PDF to see what the bare minimum whoever buys Eko will need to charge. For every GWh of electricity they sold, they only brought in (on average) $55 in revenue (I'm ignoring the government subsidy right now, which I'd assume will one day go away.) However, it costs them roughly $91 to distribute that GWh of electricity.

So looks like prices need to be increase by at least 66%, just for Eko Disco to break even. This doesn't take into account additional infrastructural investments that whoever buys Eko Disco will want to make, their expectations of a reasonable profit, etc.

Whether we like it or not, the tariff will have to increase.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by enyojo(f): 10:50am On May 10, 2011
efisher:

@ Enyojo, I would really like to hear your side of the story. I currently work on projects related to power generation but I'm more of a technical person. From the info I have, a lot of work is being done but I may not know much about the political issues underlying this problem.

Which part of Nigeria is ur power project?
We supervise EPCs in Abuja-Geregu axis, Afam-PH axis, kukwaba, Minna, Keffi etc. So say,
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by efisher(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2011
Afam-PH (gas supply aspect). You don't have to be too specific anyway. Just try to give us a general picture so we can understand the challenges.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by enyojo(f): 11:03am On May 10, 2011
The realistic and pragmatic resolution of our Electricity quargmire ends on the table of Mr. President.
There are so many Highly Sensitive Equipments bought with Billions of our money wasting and rotting away at the ports. So many are packed in some leaking warehouses in Asian countries. Paid for.
Civil works for them haven't been done yet (for say 75%). Those at the ports require [size=14pt]SWIFT[/size] orders from the presidency.
Yet like an ostrich hiding her head in the sand forgeting that her massive body is outside, Sambo was busy inspecting the minute work which were part of those partially completed even before their tenure.
I saw him on TV and laughed angrily.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by enyojo(f): 11:09am On May 10, 2011
efisher:

Afam-PH (gas supply aspect). You don't have to be too specific anyway. Just try to give us a general picture so we can understand the challenges.

GENERAL I-DONT-CARE ATTITUDE.
REMEMBER GEJ PROMISED 'SUPER-GRIDS'? THEY WERE ACTUALLY PART OF OBJ'S LATE HOUR NATIONAL INTEGRATED POWER PROJECT MASTER PLANS.
SOME OF THOSE SUPER-GRIDS WHICH IS CRITICAL TO EFFICIENT EVACUATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF POWER IN THE ENTIRE SOUTH-SOUTH HAS BEEN AWARDED YET PROGRESS IS ZERO AS I TYPE. I AM A SENIOR ENGINEER ON THAT PROJECT AND OTHERS

I wont say more than this. pls
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by efisher(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2011
So can we say it is the incompetence of local contractors that is hindering us or the involvement of politicians in these contracts.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by ektbear: 11:12am On May 10, 2011
enyojo, when things are privatized, then won't these slowly moving projects most faster?

I guess aside from TCN, which will still be government owned undecided
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by efisher(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2011
@ Enyojo, pls do not bother to give us personal info. I personally occupy a sensitive position but we can talk without getting into details.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by enyojo(f): 11:19am On May 10, 2011
efisher:

So can we say it is the incompetence of local contractors that is hindering us or the involvement of politicians in these contracts.

Are u EFCC?
If u r EFCC, then go and start from Sambo's office.

But to put records clear, no Local contractor gets power projects!
It was designed in such a way that Foreign firms form Joint-Venture with Local Companies (Heavyweights  ke na)
So the cartels/Cabals who have deep pockets and connections are d Local partners.
So at the end of the day, the aim of having foreign Technical partners are usually defeated since when the Projects kick-starts, the Oyibos discovers that in Nigeria anything goes. I have been fighting this blanket bad name since I came on this projects.
Nigeria is not bad. Nigerians are not evil.
We only have EMERGENCY, ACCIDENTAL, HAPPY-GO-LUCKY, SUDDEN AND UNPREPARED LEADERSHIP!!

We pray that 2011-2015 we won't live to regret the decision of the majority. We hope they are right and we who supported Buhari were wrong.

[size=14pt]I REST MY CASE. NO QUESTIONS!!![/size]
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by ibedun: 11:20am On May 10, 2011
Please enjoyo,

Would you mind posting the name of the contract manager or the person (or group) responsible for monitoring the execution of the contracts. Do you have a general idea of delivery timetable and whether the mobilisation and other payables have been made by the FG or indeed any commitment of FG have been fulfilled by FG.

Also, the location (i.e. ports) where all these imported Power grid stuffs are? What are these sensitive materials. Who shipped them in and why are they held at the ports - My journalist friend is in Nigeria looking for a story like this to publish. If you also give us the location of the warehouses in Asia so that can be looked at as well. These are things we need to expose.

He will gladly investigate this matters personally and publish it here for Nairalanders to see.

I can get you guys together just for you to be sure.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by efisher(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2011
Wikileaks! This is a serious matter. I will prefer we focus on discussing what the challenges are and proposing how we can tackle them.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by intrepid: 11:27am On May 10, 2011
Beautiful,power-FULL days are coming.

A time when we can no longer have days without light.

Whatever the situation looks like now,i believe that there is sincerity in all that the govt is doing now just like what we saw in the just concluded elections.Good times on the way.

One of the xteristics of this govt is the apparent sincerity of intentions.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by johnie: 11:35am On May 10, 2011
Crownvilla:

^^^^^^^

@Enyojo,

Enyojo, please stop using your current ID if you think it is not safe for you but please let's get our inputs.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by inyass123(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2011
lets hope 4 d best.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by enyojo(f): 11:49am On May 10, 2011
efisher:

@ Enyojo, pls do not bother to give us personal info. I personally occupy a sensitive position but we can talk without getting into details.

johnie:

Enyojo, please stop using your current ID if you think it is not safe for you but please let's get our inputs.

Thank you jaree. You can see what Sanusi Lamido went through yet spoke the truth in his mind? And what Nkojo-weala went through and finally resigned?
That is why they are my heros. I don't wanna loose my job yet sha.  So meanwhile, ,., lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by ektbear: 12:14pm On May 10, 2011
Any thoughts on this:

Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River and Rivers State governments have incorporated a joint venture company that is seeking licence to distribute electricity in their areas, as part of the measures to guarantee regular supply of power.

Akwa Ibom state government has also received over N100million from the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) for electricity supplied to the national grid by the Ibom Power Plant.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/electricity-distribution-akwa-ibom-bayelsa-others-float-company/91088/

Would it just be cheaper for them to build their own distribution grid than just buying the existing one for their zone (when PHCN is privatized, that is)?

Or is the point that this grid they want to buy and build won't be subject to FG regulation on pricing. . . ?

Trying to understand what the idea behind building a new distribution grid is.
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by Sweetdbest: 12:20pm On May 10, 2011
In Ogijo ,Shagamu, Ogun State, the epyleptic  power supply and also an excuss by NEPA Officials at Ogijo,that our transformer is not good and that they will be sharing the light, one day on and one day off, my street never had light more than 2 times in a month and within this 4yrs, we never slept with light. How can light be perfect? ACN now help us in OGijo and replace the transformer. Ajemobi, pls follow the foot steps of Fashola in Lagos and help us in Ogijo. PDP and Ghenga never did anything. The whole of Ajibolaa street and Aragunre street and environs has never enjoyed light for the past 4yrs to 5yrs. Ajemobi and ACN help us.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Is The Fg Really Serious About Improving Power Supply? by otokx(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2011
Is that not how they said Obasanjo will give us 24/7 electricity; many years after and with all the money spent there is nothing to show for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of The 6 Electric Discos / EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed / US-EXIM Bank, AECOM Offer Support For $11.1bn Nigeria’s Coastal Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.