Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (46634 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The right like I told you the father had a special work the son has a special work the spirit has his own

Thou they are one

And are you aware the early church Fathers strongly preached against it (Modalism)?

Are you somewhat implying the early church got it wrong, but you’re right?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
OkCornel:

And are you aware the early church Fathers strongly preached against it (Modalism)?

Are you somewhat implying the early church got it wrong, but you’re right?

No where in history or any time that they preach that no

Trinity of one God doing his own work in three dimensions is what early apostle preach are you better than Paul who preach it too or are you better than disciples that showed it in new testaments

Or better than Thomas who confess that Jesus is God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
All through out the new testaments after Jesus died and went to heaven no one was too much talking about God the father and even Jesus like that

All of them now focus on receiving the holy spirit because they know he also is God the holy spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Now the God on earth now doing his own work is the holy spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

No where in history or any time that they preach that no

Trinity of one God doing his own work in three dimensions is what early apostle preach are you better than Paul who preach it too or are you better than disciples that showed it in new testaments

Or better than Thomas who confess that Jesus is God

Look at the diagram I posted earlier, no one is denying Jesus is the son of God. What I’m saying is…Jesus is not the Father.

Anyways, how much of early church history do you know? I can’t believe the early church got it wrong and you have a contrary view to the early believers that makes you right.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
OkCornel:

Look at the diagram I posted earlier, no one is denying Jesus is the son of God. What I’m saying is…Jesus is not the Father.

Anyways, how much of early church history do you know? I can’t believe the early church got it wrong and you have a contrary view to the early believers that makes you right.

There is no place the early church says what you said

They all preach Jesus is the same with the father and holy spirit but each have different work

That is how it is

Your spirit is not different from you but your spirit can do something that you can not do same with your soul
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

There is no place the early church says what you said

They all preach Jesus is the same with the father and holy spirit but each have different work

That is how it is

Your spirit is not different from you but your spirit can do something that you can not do same with your soul

Modalism Heresy;

Modalism, also called Sabellianism, is the unorthodox belief that God is one person who has revealed himself in three forms or modes in contrast to the Trinitarian doctrine where God is one being eternally existing in three persons. According to Modalism, during the incarnation, Jesus was simply God acting in one mode or role, and the Holy Spirit at Pentecost was God acting in a different mode. Thus, God does not exist as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit at the same time. Rather, He is one person and has merely manifested himself in these three modes at various times. Modalism thus denies the basic distinctiveness and coexistence of the three persons of the Trinity.

Modalism was condemned by Tertullian (c. 213, Tertullian Against Praxeas 1, in Ante Nicene Fathers, vol. 3). Also known as Sabellianism, it was condemned as heresy by Dionysius, bishop of Rome (c. 262).

Modalism is probably the most common theological error concerning the nature of God (i.e., who God is). "Present day groups that hold to forms of this error are the United Pentecostal and United Apostolic Churches. They deny the Trinity, teach that the name of God is Jesus... modalist churches often accuse Trinitarians of teaching three gods. This is not what the Trinity is. The correct teaching of the Trinity is one God in three eternal coexistent persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit."

https://www.theopedia.com/modalism

Have a look at the timeline, this doctrine was condemned in the church way before the Roman Catholic Church was formed.

Tertullian was a prolific early Christian author that lived between 155AD to 220AD. Another heresy he fought against was Christian Gnosticism.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
OkCornel:

Modalism Heresy;

Modalism, also called Sabellianism, is the unorthodox belief that God is one person who has revealed himself in three forms or modes in contrast to the Trinitarian doctrine where God is one being eternally existing in three persons. According to Modalism, during the incarnation, Jesus was simply God acting in one mode or role, and the Holy Spirit at Pentecost was God acting in a different mode. Thus, God does not exist as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit at the same time. Rather, He is one person and has merely manifested himself in these three modes at various times. Modalism thus denies the basic distinctiveness and coexistence of the three persons of the Trinity.

Modalism was condemned by Tertullian (c. 213, Tertullian Against Praxeas 1, in Ante Nicene Fathers, vol. 3). Also known as Sabellianism, it was condemned as heresy by Dionysius, bishop of Rome (c. 262).

Modalism is probably the most common theological error concerning the nature of God (i.e., who God is). "Present day groups that hold to forms of this error are the United Pentecostal and United Apostolic Churches. They deny the Trinity, teach that the name of God is Jesus... modalist churches often accuse Trinitarians of teaching three gods. This is not what the Trinity is. The correct teaching of the Trinity is one God in three eternal coexistent persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit."

https://www.theopedia.com/modalism

Have a look at the timeline, this doctrine was condemned in the church way before the Roman Catholic Church was formed.

Tertullian was a prolific early Christian author that lived between 155AD to 220AD. Another heresy he fought against was Christian Gnosticism.

This is a fake history

Am sorry you believe that fake gospel

The God we serve is one powerful being not three

Even the devil knows it
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Before you believe in thee beings then you must then accept that three beings are inside you because as you are so is God

God can not create man different from him no that is not what the bible says

We are just like God in the three dimensions

You can see there is no difference between you and your soul and spirit

Inside you you notice every thing is one it all connected

For this reason God manifested to distroy the works of the devil and to distroy his teachings
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Now if you believe that three beings unite together then that simply means that God was formed

Imagine the insult

That means God formed by uniting together..... That pure evil from the Satan

But when you see that he is one who works three major different ways then you can easily understand God open your eyes to see our great God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

This is a fake history

Am sorry you believe that fake gospel

The God we serve is one powerful being not three

Even the devil knows it

I understand, cognitive dissonance is kicking in so you have to reject early church history and what the believers fought against…

I’m not surprised.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sabellianism, Christian heresy that was a more developed and less naive form of Modalistic Monarchianism (see Monarchianism); it was propounded by Sabellius (fl. c. 217–c. 220), who was possibly a presbyter in Rome. Little is actually known of his life because the most detailed information about him was contained in the prejudiced reports of his contemporary, Hippolytus, an anti-Monarchian Roman theologian.

In Rome there was an active struggle between the Monarchians, or Modalists, and those who affirmed permanent distinctions (“Persons”) within the Godhead. The Monarchians, in their concern for the divine monarchy (the absolute unity and indivisibility of God), denied that such distinctions were ultimate or permanent. Sabellius evidently taught that the Godhead is a monad, expressing itself in three operations: as Father, in creation; as Son, in redemption; and as Holy Spirit, in sanctification.

Pope Calixtus was at first inclined to be sympathetic to Sabellius’ teaching but later condemned it and excommunicated Sabellius.

The heresy broke out again 30 years later in Libya and was opposed by Dionysius of Alexandria. In the 4th century, Arius accused his bishop of Sabellianism, and throughout the Arian controversy this charge was levelled at the supporters of Nicene orthodoxy (those who accepted the doctrine of the Trinity set forth in the Nicene Creed), whose emphasis on the unity of substance of Father and Son was interpreted by Arians to mean that the orthodox denied any personal distinctions within the Godhead. About 375 the heresy was renewed at Neocaesarea and was attacked by Basil the Great. In Spain Priscillian seems to have enunciated a doctrine of the divine unity in Sabellian terms.

At the time of the Reformation, Sabellianism was reformulated by Michael Servetus, a Spanish theologian and physician, to the effect that Christ and the Holy Spirit are merely representative forms of the one Godhead, the Father. In the 18th century, Emanuel Swedenborg, a Swedish mystical philosopher and scientist, also taught this doctrine, as did his disciples, who founded the New Church.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Sabellianism

Dear Bishopkingsley, is this another fake history?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Now if you believe that three beings unite together then that simply means that God was formed

Imagine the insult

That means God formed by uniting together..... That pure evil from the Satan

But when you see that he is one who works three major different ways then you can easily understand God open your eyes to see our great God

Who sent Jesus to die for the sins of man?

The Father? Or Jesus sent himself.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
OkCornel:

I understand, cognitive dissonance is kicking in so you have to reject early church history and what the believers fought against…

I’m not surprised.

You said....
I understand, cognitive dissonance is kicking in..

Please I respect people try to respect me
Don't ever say that again I have the mind of Christ he is my father

I don't believe in history rather I believe in Bible

You can follow history I don't and won't

Jesus said over and over if you see me you have seen the father

If he was three beings different but united what he would say is if you see me then you have seen someone like God the father

Use Bible as your history don't let the devil trick you...

James 2:19

You surely believe there is only one God. That's fine. Even demons believe this, and it makes them shake with fear

One God not.... Three God in one
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
What is Modalism?

Modalism and Monarchianism are two false views of the nature of God and of Jesus Christ that appeared in the second and third centuries AD. A modalist views God as one Person instead of three Persons and believes that the Father, Son, and Spirit are simply different modes or forms of the same divine Person. According to modalism, God can switch among three different manifestations. A Monarchian believes in the unity of God (the Latin word monarchia meant “single rule”) to the point that he denies God’s triune nature. Both modalism and Monarchianism inevitably hold to the doctrine of Patripassianism, the teaching that God the Father suffered on the cross with (or as) the Son, and are closely related to Sabellianism.

Modalistic Monarchianism teaches that the unity of God is incompatible with a distinction of Persons within the Godhead. According to modalism, God has variously manifested Himself as the Father (primarily in the Old Testament), as the Son (primarily from Jesus’ conception to His ascension), and as the Holy Spirit (primarily after Jesus’ ascension into heaven).

Modalistic Monarchianism has its roots in the false teaching of Noetus of Smyrna around AD 190. Noetus called himself Moses and called his brother Aaron, and he taught that, if Jesus was God, then He must be the same as the Father. Hippolytus of Rome opposed this falsehood in his “Contra Noetum.” An early form of Modalistic Monarchianism was also taught by a priest from Asia Minor named Praxeas, who traveled to Rome and Carthage about AD 206. Tertullian countered the teaching of Praxeas in “Adversus Praxean” around 213. Modalistic Monarchianism and its related heresies were also refuted by Origen, Dionysius of Alexandria, and the Council of Nicea in 325.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Modalistic-Monarchianism.html
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You said....
I understand, cognitive dissonance is kicking in..

Please I respect people try to respect me
Don't ever say that again I have the mind of Christ he is my father

I don't believe in history rather I believe in Bible

You can follow history I don't and won't

Jesus said over and over if you see me you have seen the father

If he was three beings different but united what he would say is if you see me then you have seen someone like God the father

Use Bible as your history don't let the devil trick you...

James 2:19

You surely believe there is only one God. That's fine. Even demons believe this, and it makes them shake with fear

One God not.... Three God in one

And I asked you to check the Hebrew meaning of “one” used in that scripture. Is it Echad or Yachad? One is singular, the other denotes unity of plurality.

The original scriptures was not written in English. The Elohim, plural of Eloi is one. They are United.

By the way, are you implying the early believers didn’t use the Scriptures as the basis to debunk modalism? undecided

And there’s no point getting offended over nothing, cognitive dissonance denies evidence provided to hang onto beliefs. Telling us to deny church history and hold onto Bible only is telling us to flush down the efforts of early believers that fought false doctrines in the early church. They fought for the truth and used the scriptures as their basis as well.

Anyways I’ve provided scriptural and historical evidences, the thread has the information for people to know what’s up.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
OkCornel:

Who sent Jesus to die for the sins of man?

The Father? Or Jesus sent himself.

John 3:34 adds, "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God."

But note this

Clearly since the only one that can meet God’s criteria is God, God sent himself as Jesus to pay the cost for us.”

Acts 20:28

“Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.”
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
If Jesus is different from God the father then why does it please the God head to dwell inside Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
OkCornel:

And I asked you to check the Hebrew meaning of “one” used in that scripture. Is it Echad or Yachad? One is singular, the other denotes unity of plurality.

The original scriptures was not written in English. The Elohim, plural of Eloi is one. They are United.

By the way, are you implying the early believers didn’t use the Scriptures as the basis to debunk modalism? undecided

And there’s no point getting offended over nothing, cognitive dissonance denies evidence provided to hang onto beliefs. Telling us to deny church history and hold onto Bible only is telling us to flush down the efforts of early believers that fought false doctrines in the early church. They fought for the truth and used the scriptures as their basis as well.

Anyways I’ve provided scriptural and historical evidences, the thread has the information for people to know what’s up.

Why don't you provide scripture to back your claim

Stop reading history that will confuse you
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

John 3:34 adds, "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God."

But note this

Clearly since the only one that can meet God’s criteria is God, God sent himself as Jesus to pay the cost for us.”

Acts 20:28

“Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.”

So you’re reading that scripture there to tell us the Holy Ghost is the “he” that purchased the church of God with his own blood?

Remind me again, was it the Holy Spirit or was it Jesus that was crucified on the cross?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Why don't you provide scripture to back your claim

Stop reading history that will confuse you

Have I been quoting from the Quran all this while? And why are you denying overwhelming evidence from early church history that proves modalism to be a heretic doctrine?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
If Jesus is different from God the father then why does it please the God head to dwell inside Jesus

Smh, even God dwells in you if you obey the words of Christ.

John 14 v 23-26;
24Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

24 Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

25 “All this I have spoken while still with you.

26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Dear Bishopkingsley, also see how Jesus clearly made a distinction between himself, the Father and the Holy Spirit in this passage, but how these three will dwell within a believer.

Also bear in mind you are created in the image and the likeness of God.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
Try not to get hung up on someone revealing themselves through three persons. It seems impossible at first, but consider even God’s humble people. I am a servant of God. So too am I a husband and a father. Further, I am a neighbor and a citizen of a city and a nation. I am an employee and also a leader. I am a son and a brother. I could go on. I am one person, but through many different roles I reveal myself in different relationships with people I meet. I am the same person, yet the way I act to my children is different in some ways to the way I act to my employer. Each relationship is consistent with the person being revealed, but each may show a different aspect or part of that person. So it is likewise with God.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
OkCornel:

So you’re reading that scripture there to tell us the Holy Ghost is the “he” that purchased the church of God with his own blood?

Remind me again, was it the Holy Spirit or was it Jesus that was crucified on the cross?

You see why I told you that no difference between Jesus father and holy spirit

Now you have seen one example how God interchange them to prove something to you

Do you see it here you see holy spirit been mentioned and God also been mentioned
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
OkCornel:

Have I been quoting from the Quran all this while? And why are you denying overwhelming evidence from early church history that proves modalism to be a heretic doctrine?

Bible never said that please
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Try not to get hung up on someone revealing themselves through three persons. It seems impossible at first, but consider even God’s humble people. I am a servant of God. So too am I a husband and a father. Further, I am a neighbor and a citizen of a city and a nation. I am an employee and also a leader. I am a son and a brother. I could go on. I am one person, but through many different roles I reveal myself in different relationships with people I meet. I am the same person, yet the way I act to my children is different in some ways to the way I act to my employer. Each relationship is consistent with the person being revealed, but each may show a different aspect or part of that person. So it is likewise with God.

I have this regurgitated illustration from modalists all the time.

In other words, the head of Christ is no longer God then, if it’s the same being that is the Father, Son & Holy Spirit.

That means Paul didn’t know what he was saying in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3;

“But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God

Why did you think Jesus felt the need to explain in John 14 v 23-26 that him, the Father and the Holy Spirit will come to dwell in a believer of these three are a single being?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Bible never said that please

Sorry, you mean the early believers who fought against that heretic doctrine did not rely on the truth from the Scriptures to do so?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
OkCornel:

I have this regurgitated illustration from modalists all the time.

In other words, the head of Christ is no longer God then, if it’s the same being that is the Father, Son & Holy Spirit.

That means Paul didn’t know what he was saying in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3;

“But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God

Why did you think Jesus felt the need to explain in John 14 v 23-26 that him, the Father and the Holy Spirit will come to dwell in a believer of these three are a single being?

Please ask one question at a time so that you can easily understand it step by step

Repeat the question one at a time let me clearlfy on u
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
OkCornel:

Sorry, you mean the early believers who fought against that heretic doctrine did not rely on the truth from the Scriptures to do so?

Show me in the Bible where they fought the truth I reveal
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Please ask one question at a time so that you can easily understand it step by step

Repeat the question one at a time let me clearlfy on u

Despite our differences in views, I must applaud your maturity. You’ve conducted yourself very well. You have self control and a good character.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
OkCornel:

Despite our differences in views, I must applaud your maturity. You’ve conducted yourself very well. You have self control and a good character.

Thanks you too you are not far from the kingdom I wish and pray God will open your eyes to see how he is one doing all the work

Not three beings together as one

That insult to our God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Show me in the Bible where they fought the truth I reveal

First off, you told us God entered Mary, died and later became the Holy Spirit.

You claimed God is one being manifesting Himself as the Father, Son & Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit has been in the scene from the time of creation way before even the Son of God was born of Mary.

The Spirit of God hovered upon the waters before creation. The Holy Spirit filled a prophet Simeon that he boldly declared the purpose of Jesus when his mother Mary dedicated him at the temple (somewhere in Luke 1)

The Holy Spirit led Jesus into the wilderness to be tempted by Satan in Matthew 4 v 1

The Holy Spirit, a distinct member of the God head descended on the Son in the likeness of a dove when he was baptised at the river Jordan.

The Son of God promised the Advocate (Holy Spirit) when he returns to the Father in John 14 v 23-26.

So how can believers read this distinction between the Holy Spirit and the Son and still go against our God given reason and understanding to believe in a heretic modalistic doctrine?

My next post is on the distinction between the Son and the Father.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (94) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country / Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' / Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.